Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lonely Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely Heart (4018 Views)

I Am Lonely In America / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lonely Heart by SensualMan1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

huh? na your wife be this? 13 year?
You marry when you see 21 no.
wonderment
19 precisely. College sweetheart!

Pic removed.

2 Likes

Re: Lonely Heart by seunfly: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
I guess the both never dated. Dude requested for a single female friend and one came out of the blues, talked for few days, had sex and got married in a month or two. Two strange bed fellows cohabiting in the name of marriage. This is my guy's ordeal.

Sometimes it is not how long u dated, it how emotionally ready u are.

Dating is just to know each other and understand each other but when someone is emotionally ready it is another game entire.
Re: Lonely Heart by MrMacinterchi1: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
19 precisely. College sweetheart!
Awwn.
Lord have mercy.
Choi!
Very nice and sweet.
See living nah, with cute kids.
I love your family man.
More Grace bro.

life no balance o.
it's well. una just japa leave us for naija here.

2 Likes

Re: Lonely Heart by elonmuskbaby: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
SensualMan1:
I guess the both never dated. Dude requested for a single female friend and one came out of the blues, talked for few days, had sex and got married in a month or two. Two strange bed fellows cohabiting in the name of marriage. This is my guy's ordeal.
Re: Lonely Heart by SensualMan1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Awwn.
Lord have mercy.
Choi!
Very nice and sweet.
See living nah, with cute kids.
I love your family man.
More Grace bro.

life no balance o.
it's well. una just japa leave us for naija here.
Tnx man!
Re: Lonely Heart by MrMacinterchi1: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
Tnx man!
in valor , there's hope. kiss
Re: Lonely Heart by Midas01: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
At what point do you understand that everyone isn't the same ?

The op is probably an overfed baby that doesn't like being accountable to anyone and that could explain why he misses his bachelor days of humanizing and keeping late nights.
SensualMan1:
I beg to disagree Sir. Marriage at this stage of his life should be gung ho for both of em. The fire should be burning real hot! Mad sex, mad exploration, mad vibes, nothing should really change like when they were dating back then. A marriage less than 6 months old? Huh!

This is our 13th year with 3 kids, check out how we still kicking it.

Pic removed.

2 Likes

Re: Lonely Heart by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:
This is the boring lady he married.

Re: Lonely Heart by SaintUlot: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Please leave the lady out of it, he never said a thing about the lady being boring, the young man is just finding his new life strange it is always that way until he accepts his fate, just like taking an animal off the wild to captivity, it takes time to adjust you know,

Marriage can be likened to captivity, lol. This one na lifetime captivity ooo
Re: Lonely Heart by Angelacruz: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
R u sure??
SensualMan1:

Love on NL is stupid.
Re: Lonely Heart by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
SensualMan1:

Love on NL is stupid.

Careless talker
We never saw,.spoke on fone sef
grin grin grin grin still waiting for my prince

3 Likes

Re: Lonely Heart by tasceige(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:
You finally want to run out after you got the girl lol be careful what you seek for in your other thread,

Okay I could not advice you on your other thread cause it made front page so much comments,

Look marriage very complex, it like rocket science you know there is always this much pressure when a space craft wants to enter the atmosphere from outer space it is that way with marriage,

You just entered a new medium and your old friends and life is not helping you might need to give your friends some space, hang with married couples especially those that had been married for at least 20 years,

You would discover the charms in your marriage that way, also soon you would start solving real marital happier challenges and you won't quite have much time, be warned that your single friends are also missing out on the sweet troubles of married life

Smartest person I ever know.. chaii!! One bottle for you anytime chief
Re: Lonely Heart by SensualMan1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Careless talker
We never saw,.spoke on fone sef
grin grin grin grin still waiting for my prince
...but u indicated interest. Maybe a faster desperate lady from NL grabbed him b4 u. Nothing gained, nothing lost.
While waiting for ur Dream man hope u got something to offer?
Men ain't cheap u know? U gotta hustle, have an A tight game to win that man. Remember the Bible prophecy, 7 women to 1 man.
Work hard to win that man. Respect that man, worship that man, treat that man like a king he is, lick his ass during sex. Men don't come cheap. Ask Tonto, Ehi egbebor etc
Men are the real treasure cheesy
Re: Lonely Heart by SensualMan1(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Op has deactivated why? grin

As advised by his wife HRHQueenPhil
Re: Lonely Heart by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
SensualMan1:
Op has deactivated why? grin

As advised by his wife HRHQueenPhil

Am not his wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) / Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.