Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118220 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Cas1741: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2020
We the gentle men/women in this forum simply want you to stop referring to your wife as, "the gossip", please. Secondly, cease and desist forthwith from making comments on your sister-in-law's nipples,/anatomy; it is disgusting. Are you a pervert? Spits. What in the name of God is wrong with you? Show respect to your family. Next time your wife leaves, pick a book on morality, maturity, spirituality, etc and read. Take your immoral mind off your sister-in-law please. Who raised you this way?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jonahhh: 1:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Oga if you no touch that girl no mean say you mumu o
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Zakarara(m): 1:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmmm. Egungun na express u wan enter so WO ; be careful or else, motor go jam u..
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by oluwaleinad(m): 2:03am On Apr 29, 2020
you're in deep shii already,either you find a better way to send your wife sister packing or you ready to face the after deed consequence.that girl will fvck you and you can't escape it if you don't act now.besides you seems like a fuckboi too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nwaonyishi69: 2:07am On Apr 29, 2020
People should stop thinking and posting rubbish. How dare you imaging or conjecture affairs with your wife's sister, are you normal?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by OppTudate(m): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
na plan work if u no no make u no
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by auduadeniyi(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2020
If you.need like 9inchea large and very strong penis check my signature
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Panthera92: 2:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Chop not so thy future shall not be chopped. Just imagine if your younger brother chop your wife, how will you feel?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by HIPROFILE(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2020
My brother walk and never stumble

May your case not be like Egugun who can not differentiate between Express and Main-road

Her sister staying back is not their plan but since it has happened hence a super plan to test your fidelity..

If you can not hold it just begin deh leave the house too as your wife deh comot
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by dosdos(m): 2:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Chibyke009(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Your sister of your wife is infected with covid 19, quarantine her.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by madjune(m): 3:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Kingsteve:
I really don't understand some of the comments insinuating that it could be a setup.
Why would a married woman want to set up her husband with her blood sister?
It's just moronic and sick!

OP, it's not a setup, but you really have to take charge and handle the situation properly and carefully.
Communication is key!
Just talk to your sister-in-law about the way she dresses scantily.

Your guess is as good as mine.
However, i forgot most nairalanders watch Nollywood a lot.
Anyway, Mr Man; don't try that sh.t.
That small girl will wreck your home once you do.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:04am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
why are no go insult you idiot.

Even you they think like the girl, even you won't to do the thing. yeye somebody
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bahddo(m): 3:25am On Apr 29, 2020
It's your mind making you see what you truly want to see. You better take your eyes elsewhere and don't ruin your family with your lust.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by stevups(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2020
You have started digging your grave. Your own grave so to say
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by lekankolade(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Egungun be careful !!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by KingMicky3286: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2020
A responsible woman does not gossip or leave her husband like that. You created that vacuum, you need to correct it.

She should use the time of gossip to learn something new in the house. Her friends will soon talk nonsense into her or introduce her someone else. Soon . She will start comparing you to others negatively.

Be wise.

ninety5:

No insult please.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by LoveEditor: 4:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by CountDooku(m): 4:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Go out and gossip with your wife and kids
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ezeukwu1(m): 4:45am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
I just hope it's not in ur imagination. How do u know she wants to have sex with u?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ajealadick(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Shebi you say ur wife is a gossiper, they will soon gossip your matter for street, office and village. Better open your eye
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Tell your wife and family and then warn the lady instead of you coming online. Don't be a foolish man
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Victorycollins:
sit her down and talk to her about what is about to happen
How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 63713271mandy(m): 4:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Or maybe her heart is pure...
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by nurusystem(m): 5:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Always stay away from her and stay with your wife, she is devil
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by eliris(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Please my guy,two things is involve here either she want to give you disease a.k.a HIV ,because this type as you will want to rush u will not remember to put on condom or maybe she just is in d mood and the lockdown didnt allow her to meet that guyman that make her lie and rest well on the bed,so brother look for any single friend that stay close to your area tell him to come stay with you for just like one orr two days as he is coming tell him to come with like just 3 condoms,you will see the prophecy am talking about,in the first 3 hours the guy will stay in your house na ki,ki, kpa,kpa,ah,ah you will be hearing thanks .

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by clevybrown(m): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
. U hv already concluded wat u want to do, it's right in ur mind, so just do it and stop disturbing anyone here for a futile advise.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by bitterpill: 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
captianfreeman:
This is what you call dilemma?

Your wife will take your three years old child with her to go and gossip during this STAY AT HOME ordered by the government

If this story is true, It means your not even in charge of your home.

Your head dey there.

This alone shows that the story is a lie.

The imaginary wife goes out every morning to go and gossip. Na wa o
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by rahmathassan(m): 5:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Many people are looking for this type of opportunity, just arrange quickie and come and tell us the rest stories
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2020
FIND SOMETHING DOING LIKE READING, IF SHE IS SMILING AT YOU, FROWN BACK. DON'T FALL FIR WHAT CAN BE DISASTROUS TO YOUR HOME.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Macphenson: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2020
afroxyz:

He should tell his wife that her sister is seducing him. All these teenagers commenting on adult threads sef.

All these over grown and educated illetrates that cannot understand sarcasm, do I blame you, because we are on Nairaland.

Nonsense.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by onetouch04: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Abeg hit d pussy running since u stated before hitting d ground running. Chop am clean mouth... O boy see opportunity cool shocked shine ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.