Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118029 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by TempleHouse: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Your wife is gossiping with her friend about another man too.
Bang her if she consented to it and play safe.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Calculus050(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Baba just look away
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jamesbridget13(f): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
If u like don't tell ur wife to tell her sis to always dress properly. Stay there n be checking how hot she is.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by vickyavc: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro, Na 10mins tins and you are gone. The Devil will always present you with those qualities you cherish so much which is the dangling nipples and by the time you are cut up with his tricks Menh, you don enter. It will now results to constant tins until you got her pregnant or your wife catches both of you, and you know what, your marriage don scatter be that, which you will live to regret.
The house is yours, so Rebuke her style of dressing and focus on your wife. So you just discovered her beauty now now Abi? Where were she when you were getting married to your wife? Just respect yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by oribi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A TOPIC,DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL USE YOU TO BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE.
DON'T USE YOUR D$$k TO THINK.
MY LITTLE ADVICE
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by raphloren: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
U shud b ashamed of urself coming here to seek for encouragement to sleep with Ur wife sister. Ur mind had even undressed the poor girl when probably she is just not thinking that direction. Even if she is, u can play Ur game outside not disrespecting Ur wife this way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by maxpayne3: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
So true and hilarious cheesy cheesy
Macphenson:
Tell ur wife.
But no you won't, because you have already stripped her naked in your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by lakeside79937: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are looking for trouble
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by laytoshtwo: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
You don't need advice,you need cane. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jubrilELsudan: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND DAFT.

YOU SAID WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH YOUR WIFE TAKES YOUR 3 YR OLD SON AND GO GOSSIP WITH HER FRIENDS EVERYDAY.

CORONA MUST HAVE FALLEN INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

YOUR WIFE'S SISTER DOESN'T WANT TO FVCK YOU. SHE IS ALWAYS SMILING LIKE THAT AT YOU CAUSE SHE IS WONDERING THE KIND OF MUMU BRAIN YOU HAVE THAT YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT YOUR WIFE IS ALWAYS GOING TO HER BOYFRIENDS PLACE EVERYDAY WHERE THEY ARE ALWAYS FVCKING HER IN EVERY HOLE AND SHOOTING THEIR HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Donraqh(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Victorycollins:
You Really want to cheat......
Please don't make the same mistakes most people have....
Be very sure they are not in it together.. I.e.. Your wife and her...
Because if they are, you're done for even if you make the slightest mistake as to kiss her

Legendary advice

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by idrezee(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Your wife is now THE GOSSIP because of a new pussay.
Only if you know the problems that will come with that 5 minutes of shagging.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by pana25: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Who the gods wants to kill tjey make him mad first. Continue u hear
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by sakssey23: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
OP, you know your wife best regardless of what people here are saying.

Now, you might actually be wrong about your wife's sister. I would advise you look away or better-still, tell her you have a cousin, friend etc. you will like to introduce her to and see how she reacts.

If she acts disappointed then OP tell FG to ease restrictions so she can travel back to wherever she has to travel too grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by eguarojeona: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
IceLip:
Oga..use ya 6, you are falling into their plan slow n steady
So from her looks he already knows she wants the goods?Lol,he is the one that wants it.Everywhere is hot is the reason people wear skimpy clothes.Did he want her to wear buba and iro at home?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by MrSly(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.
You simply told us what you have in mind to do. No evidence you mentioned justified your claims.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by EgunMogaji2: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Please, how old are you?

Asking for a friend.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by pompeiimagnus: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2020
ednut1:
Your mind is made up

With those "nipples dangling back and forth", I cannot blame this brother smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by abokikhalifa: 12:28am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

The devil is playing with your mind. Don't come back here to complain to us

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by imagrg(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Take your mind off sex.

Get yourself busy and earn some money..

See my signature below for links for free info.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by juman(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2020
See the lockdown thing, people are gossiping around not staying at home.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by enirock(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2020
and you never saw she was finer and hotter than your wife when you married your wife?

Adjust your priorities and let her know she should dress decently while in your house and forget those smiles you may or may not be misreading
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Moyor7(m): 12:55am On Apr 29, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown

U sure say ur thing dey work normal?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by benjanny(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Nonsense
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by IamNAC(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
lool ��
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by zealadjay(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2020
this is not news..
Nairaland jst want to kip d site busy with gossips & comments. Well, i hav gossip & comment..

Lòbátán

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by mandate12: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
infogenius:

Do nothing and look away.
Condition ur mind that she's ur sister and it's a no go area.

U can get busy whenever u are at home with her.
I will also suggest to you to advise ur wife to stay home instead of going out to gossip.

Guy, u'll be a responsible man if u resist this temptation which to me u can overcome.
It's no big deal.

Sincerely speaking, there is no temptation there. OP is just a foolish man. Does it mean he cannot resist temptation, yet calls himself a man? How can u b nursing the urge to sleep with your wife's sister All these small boys sef!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ABINTUK(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Ekakamba:

Mr. man you have issues in your home, go and settle it first before looking for an illegal oil well to dip your unsweetened sugarcane.

How can someone refer to his wife as a gossiper? I don't think there's peace in your home and moreover, your wife sister ain't offering you nothing, try it and see you'll definitely leave the house for both your wife and her sister.

undecided
The guy ado ndisime. Yak ndi.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Oga have u wondered why ur wife goes out EVERYDAY?
Better don't fall for it. Before we start hearing news on this Nairaland cuz las las na this same Nairaland we go hear the story

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2020
ABINTUK:
grin
ABINTUK:

Kpong anye. e yemi nie iwod
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Op don't complain about her to ur wife oo. What if that's not what she meant? what if she's innocent. Don't put enmity between them. that's if they're not in this together
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Askme2020(m): 1:33am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

You are about to be used by evil forces.... And it a shame on you calling your wife a gossip.
Best thing to do is to call your wife and report her sister to her. If not you will lose your respect as the head of the house and also lose your marriage.

The 5mins enjoyment with the sister ain't worth it
My grandma told me something a long time ago. She said all women have the same things down there... The only thing different are their face and beauty. So bro love you wife the more and respect her and also respect yourself. Cuz if u don't respect yourself... No one will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.