Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118281 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ninofreesty(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
the bible says rebuke the devil and he will flee from you... Bros run for your dear life o before you Don dey consider he beauty. Shey you have heard of beauty and the beast? ��
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by elisho: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
that's a trap if you fall u fall for life
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by infogeneral: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
It all exists in your mind. Take you mind off her unclothedness. The more you look the more you see.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Samfloxin(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Imagine u call your wife the gossip, you are already trying to give itself good reason to chop the sister. You are about to lose your respect as a man and also loose you family
The story is fake
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by UdoetteCyril91(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Too obvious bro.
This gossip n d 24 young in-law is a game plan.
Take charge n win ur respect! shocked[color=#550000][/color]
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ogbevireo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.
Your concern is not how you will encourage your wife to stay home especially because of the baby and protect your family against this pandemic.
You are asking for advice to tackle a problem that doesn't exist except in your mind.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Lastmankc(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are brainless for calling your wife a gossip. You're even more useless for saying that she's prettier than your wife. The most beautiful woman in the whole wide world should be a man's wife. From your story, I can see you have already made up your mind to do it. I just pity the poor woman that got married to an uncircumcised he goat.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Notateflonguy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.

Your wife leaves home during lockdown ...If at anyone should leave home it should be you....sounds unrealistic
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by idi4you: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
you already know what to do. don't ask us
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by frozen70(f): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

You will definitely be insulted

For you to correctly say that your wife leaves your home for gossiping shows that you don't have a firm grip on your marriage

For you to even observe her sister and the game she is upto means you don't have value for your home

Well I don't want to blame you, probably somethings are not really right you can go ahead with whatever your mind tells you

After all you are capable
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by popcykaylah(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
The girl is only being free around you,smiles at you or look at you doesn’t mean anything. You are the one who wants to furk her ,you have been thinking about it .believe me if you try am she go woZe you slap ..how on earth can a guy think he wants to sleep with his wife’s sister ..
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Getdowntobiznes: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
what is this 'finner and hotter' mean, don't tell me you've alread solve the problem?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by ekwerendi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Why are you branding your wife with names.Instead of calling her to order,you are saying this.. you are disrespecting her if you don't know.... I don't want to comment on the part of sleeping with your sister in-law, Bros can't you overcome simple temptation?
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by BnBgrillNG(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sheyilola:
May God punish you for calling your wife
“The gossip”
You are a � dog and you need deliverance.
If you like don’t focus on your wife and child to take care of them like the way your mates that are reasonable do.
Useless man
If you like go and lay with your wife’s sister and get cursed.
Oloshi
How will a married man come on internet to insult his innocent and pretty wife because he can’t control his libido ?
God will punish you for calling your wife “the gossip”

Ki la gbe, ki le ju!!! Hian!!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by chaloskyx: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
you sister does not want to sleep with you you are the one that has the problem and keep fantasising about her. oya try to sleep with her now lets see if she wont slap some sense in you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Quaddafi29: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
From your description of your wife and her sister, your marriage has been having issues. Most marriages do. My first suspicion is that , it is a trap. You are an adult, fall or avoid it. Describing your wife like this on a page and in a forum from where you seek advice, exposes you as a half idiot ( sorry about the word). Many wives deserve negative description but not here. You can't talk to your wife about her sister because you have no evidence and secondly, your mind is 90% made up to try and butcher her sis. If you an upright man and a good husband, allow her to prove her intention and then damn the temptation and reprimand her thoroughly. If she persists, tell your wife but don't inform your wife before getting evidence of her intention and before warning her sister. This is my advice but I suspect, you won't take it as what you really seek is the last 10% support to draw down your boxers and commit the sin.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by JoseRaji(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Dude. You're a pervert. Stop lusting after the lady. Face your family.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by CaseSensitive(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Maybe your sister-in-law's nipples and the perceived seduction is clogging your sense of reasoning but a reasonable and mature man would protect his wife in every way possible. Coming to an online forum to basically disrespect her is totally unnecessary. Your wife may be a gossip but we don't need to know about it if your quest for advice is not directly related to her gossiping. It clearly says a lot about you as a man and as to what you should do, i.e maybe to shag your sister in-law or not, A morally upright and decent man wouldn't do it but that's totally up to you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by netflicks(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ooh because u see nipples ur head begin shake...straff am make u destroy ur marriage mtcheww!

Nothing wey Corona virus no go see for this lockdown
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Genfaculty(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Shame, why is it soo hard for some men to control thier libido. I can stay with a woman for months without touching her & I ain't even married.

Bros better respect urself b4 we read something like this on d front page "Man caught banging his wife's sister in lagos" blames the devil & lockdown
U can stay with a woman 4 months without touching her.....oshe, Rev. Father Jesu. Dey show urself thinking say him go pass U the sister-in-law number
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by golddare: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Egungun becareful you are going to express.
You are about to do what you will forever regret doing.
Dont do it.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by abbiboy: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
U re talking in da rubbish toto kee u dia..
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by watchindelta(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol say what say what anything can happen undecided undecided
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Samnavy: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Use ur head
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Sagay212: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Your wife carried all your children and went to gossip with a friend? Does it make sense to you?
No wonder you dropped the last line 'no insult '

Even you know say your story na senseless yarns.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are a very stupid man with a wicked mind. Nobody wants you to do anything idiot.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Dolphineyes(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes, proffered answers/solutions on here are ludicrous, and amusing, to say the least. But, if you look closely, they open you up to thoughts you haven't/hadn't considered before. Are they honest thoughts? **shrugs**

I mean, someone said by branding your wife a 'gossip,' you're already making an excuse to ....

You in the same vein described her younger sister as 'finer' and 'hotter'...

Hmm...
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnchyz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown.

No insult please.
. PLEASE ASK HER WHAT EXACTLY DOES SHE WANTS, IF SHE SAYS HOT FURCK PLEASE DON'T WASTE TIME TO DIG HER HOLE.
HOWEVER, GOD WON'T FORGIVE YOU IF THAT GIRL GOES INSANE BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO CERTIFY HER. JUST DO IT WITH CONDOM O. AND MAKE SURE U DO NOT GOT HER PREGNANT PLEASE!. JUST DO LIKE JAMES BOND. AS I SAID.
PLEASE FUC.K THAT GIRL BEFORE SHE GOES MAD. JUST HELP HER MATTER.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Genfaculty(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Are U sure ur a man.....with a 3yr old son 4 dat matter?? See ur mouth, ur in a dilemma. Oshe, Nelly d rapper. Since U want advice, see advice take. Make sure U don't fail 2 bang her asap, if possible do it as soon as U get dis advice. Den U fit send 4 any other sisters ur wife get...if U bang dem& U never belleful, try ur mother-in-law, den U start entering d extended family. This advice I gave U is because ur a married man with a 3yr old son o, if na another person I for no waste my strength.
M
U
M
U
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.
That catches my attention grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by EvilArchons: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.