Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Some Girls Are Heartless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Heartless (2263 Views)

Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil / Some Girls Are Heartless / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fabricated story
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fidelismaria:

poorly constructed nollywood script

Whoever believe this can believe anything

I just tire, the way gullible mofos believe any story thrown at them here is incredibly alarming
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is no advice to be given to a liar.
lol, u r funny, how could u conclude it is a lie, human being sha
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Zubbyokere: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Women will embarrass you
Ndukings92:
My guy gave me an invitation that his babe is celebrating her birthday so I decide to honor his invitation, on reaching the venue the occasion have kicked off so we find seat o.my guy was busy telling me how he coughed out 80k just for this but what am seeing there is classy as in 200k can't put that together so I kept it to myself, when its time to cut cake my guy is preparing to come out but to his dismay his babe picked d microphone and Call on this big guy o.my guy want to leave with anger but I kept calming him down,after the cake cutting he can't take any longer so he pleaded that we should head home,as we are leaving this babe rush us outside maybe to collect her birthday gift and on reaching my guy on my bike that same big guy came out and shout BABE WHATS UP? can u imagine that the girl get mind tell the guy HE IS THE WINE SELLER THAT SUPPLIED US WINE AND HE IS HERE FOR HIS BALANCE!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by sexylassie2(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
lol, u r funny, how could u conclude it is a lie, human being sha

i didnt conclude, i have read this story many times
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

i didnt conclude, i have read this story many times
ok, I love ur maturity, can we chat on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? / Yeah He's Such A Simp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.