Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? (1283 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Biafra1stson:

My oga u haven't loved a girl some feminist will still come and support her and say she should marry her choice.
If you love a girl really you'll feel all her pain me typing I've actually paid a girls school fees and her house rent at once. But we later broke up. It was just one year and we had sex it is different from this person promise.

If you love a girl if her brother is sick in the hospital it will look as if is your own brother that's sick.

Trash must you pay her fees and rent apartment for her or she no get family?.
Re: If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
Its not only a refund you'll get, you'll also get a brain resetting slap. My opinion on this matter is that men who venture into such should receive sense and stop wasting their hard earned money on girls until they have done the needful on her.(marriage).

Correct
Re: If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
A contract with a gun pointed at some one's head is armed robbery not a contract and the Law will never support it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Some Men Die Young / Is This Rape Or Not? Sometimes I Feel Nigerians Do Not Even Know What Rape Is / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.