Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61862 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Midefishy: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Leave him, his the correct and true definition of a Zombie!!![quote autpost=88948235]By who??
This mad man did not see the viral video of kano youths washing their hands in a bowl only to drink the dirty water just to prove corona na scam
he didn't see anything wrong when the Governor lifted lockdown to allow them stock up for Ramadan. I almost cried when I saw the video.
He saw nothing wrong when the governor stylishly stopped testing to cover up the astronomical rise in infected cases, even when they started dieing in droves.
I just wonder when we will be humans again in nigeria and not christian/ muslim
[/quote]
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by JJBROS(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akintola's are betrays right from pre and post independent. Though, I am not surprised about his actions. I would have been supprised if he failed his family.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin mad mullah.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
The man is out of his mind.

I don't listen to an idiot..no need to read his craps
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Godshope: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
This MUMURIC Bigot should be tamed and arrested for incitement before he causes unnecessary tension. He is a Terrorist waiting for opportunity to strike.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Itch4action: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:

shocked grin grin Now MURIC too with another nauseating nonsense.Pls can Nigeria be divided so that regions can make progress? angry

Seriously speaking. Sometimes I wonder if the people up in the North are humans, especially the muslims. I wonder what sort of breed they are. Just imagine how their so-called elites reason. How can Nigeria grow with such illiteretes at the hirm of affairs? Honestly, the north remains the worst calamity that Nigeria is facing. But Nigeria will never progress so long as the coward illiterete yoruba sabotage continues.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Itch4action: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's a pity. Sorry for Nigeria
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Glifted: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who will take this demented Prof.of illetrate serious.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ceazario: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bastard oloriburuku
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kristisking(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
When I say most Nigerian professors are useless, people will argue. When developed countries are in a race against time to come up with a vaccine to cure covid 19 with researches being conducted by scientists the likes, this is what we get from Nigeria professors. Shame
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by oshorstan(f): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

We are still waiting for him at the court to fight falz. Elements of confusion, Tribalist and Local terrorists. Rubbish
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by samozi: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being
and d mumu bears a Yoruba name...these ppl
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Masterpanda: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
When will muric get sense
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by amiskurie(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am a Muslim but God needs to punish the people at muric for a disgracing cheap allegation like this.

Where is your common sense?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by oluxy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eh... See thinking?
A professor for that matter.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

sorry oo, but don't you think you're a wasted sperm??
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

This mumu is here again.

You wonder how they dash some IGNORAMUSES professorship!

Anyway professor of Islamic study is equivalent to school certificate in sciences grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by thunderbabs: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
This insane muric director or professor wey look like Oga Latin geh mental issues.

Anyway, already said insane undecided
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by gr8child(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
So in this age of technological innovation nobody’s going to find a way to invent a mute button for MURIC?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, he has come again.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by JVector: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man has forgotten or not aware that he is still a pure infidel in the sight of the Northern Muslim.

Mumu oshi.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by guiddoti: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Muric needs Palliative treatment.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by carlos1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mouth odour will kill more people in the north than Corona virus
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by olawale1516(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
This muric or what do they call them self are very stupid, I have not even seen any positive things coming from them their mate are donating things to masses their own only is to talk without sense.. senseless muric when their people are drinking water used to wash hands where are they.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Versha: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who is depopulating USA then? For once let us be reasonable.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
this idiot does not know that this statement is inciting? if those blood thirsting bastards start attacking Christian's now it's his fault.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
illiterate
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ha Ha, if only that was true.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by BlackFlamefromP: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
I guess religion has done much damage to the brain of humanity
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 2016v2017: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being

Is the bigot called Akintola above the law?
why can't the authorities arrest him for incitement?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by stevedeey(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
On this man's case, I know the real meaning of abuse of scholarship. To call this man a prof is a disgrace to academy
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by malvisguy212: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse
I was charting with a Pakistan Muslim on Facebook, he say the only advantage this virus had was that majority of the death recorded are Christians, just imagine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.