Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70915 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
juanmiguel:
You people will just be making me laugh with this type of news. Trump called Buhari and promised to send ventilators.
How can US with close to 1million cases be sending ventilators to Nigeria? Do they even have enough to use not to talk of sending out. Haaah!
Bro, allow the kids to enjoy some jokes.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
letitrainnow:
Great news undecided

Great lies
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Coldie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigeria no need ventilators, what we want is money
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lanreSamson: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
America wey no get enough ventilators na dem wan dash person.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Rikidony(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
SO BECAUSE TRUMP CALLED, IS DONALD TRUMP GOD undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956473:
But if it is about news of Nigerians dying from Coronavirus, or Boko Haram killing citizens,
you will be absolutely comfortable.
Nairaland miscreant.
Shame on y'all!

Seun Lalasticlala Myndd44 Dominique Justwise I hope y'all can see the emboldened part. See the Insult used on Ignis for making her own comment innocently... If it were other person(s) that used same word on him, he would have started shouting Rule 2 and tagging you people upandan.. In essence, what's good for the goose, is also good for the gander... Whatever measures y'all take on anyone who does same to him should apply to him as well... Let's fear God in all our dealings...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Odunolumide(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956463:
Nice gesture from President Donald.
All reasonable , sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians appreciate this good gesture.

Together, we will win this war against this deadly virus.

May God continue to protect us and every members of our family from Coronavirus.

The earth is'nt sick .In fact ,the earth has never been so calm and healthy in over 10000years. Humans are sick not the earth.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Ezmans: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lying gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.
begin begin government, Shameless people
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Ezmans: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ezmans:
begin begin government, Shameless people
begi begi government, shameless people
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Larrykaysail(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Aystarz: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:
[s]You will still see some children of hate, perdition and frustration that will not be happy with this news.

They are coming soon.

Modify : The swines are even already here!
They never disappoint.
Good news will always be far from you bastards.
Enemies of the state, Nonentities

Hatred for your country will not kill you guys one day soon.
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
We are sure the wall clock in your houses is permanently at 8' O Clock twenty-four hours of the day!
Pathetic tins!

Some pigs are even saying, why not Somalia or Gambia, why Nigeria?
Can you just imagine these sets of swines?! shocked

[b]Quote us and let the world know the enemies among us if this comment gets to you.
Animals!![/s]

Balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Theoarhics: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
When I heard it came from Lai Mohammed I just lost interest in the credibility of the news. Believe that man at your peril.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:
You will still see some children of hate, perdition and frustration that will not be happy with this news.

They are coming soon.

They never disappoint.

We are sure the wall clock in your houses is permanently at 8' O Clock twenty-four hours of the day!
Pathetic tins!

Quote us and let the world know the enemies among us if this comment gets to you.
Animals!!!

How does all this u typed relate to d topic?

Back to d matter, pls read.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/coronavirus-latest-updates.html&hl=en-NG

Wasn't it just last month that Trump ordered GM to produce ventilators? US has more than 988,400 and u believe Trump has time to be sharing free ventilators?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by aladeokin1000(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ojun50:
Make una trust lie Muhammed for one's na
grin
ojun50:
Make una trust lie Muhammed for one's na
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Charly68: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
That is true leadership.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Walker89(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Has he been able to tackle COVID-19 in his country? Lemme hear word jareh
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:
You will still see some children of hate, perdition and frustration that will not be happy with this news.

They are coming soon.

They never disappoint.

Pathetic tins!

Quote us and let the world know the enemies among us if this comment gets to you.
Animals!!!
Lmao...he is back. I've missed you man. Finally the strong worded curses we are all used to. I will resume pointing out the corruption in your apc as usual. I hope to hear from you as soon as you go dumb when you see my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by cray91(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't Mind Them, Even The US sef needs help, dem need More Ventilators, Believe Anything that Comes From That Lie Muhamed at Your Own Peril
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
which trump, trump to call the lifeless one is like saying Jesus is a muslim
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956473:
But if it is about news of Nigerians dying from Coronavirus, or Boko Haram killing citizens,
you will be absolutely comfortable.
Nairaland miscreant.
Shame on y'all!
You are becoming worse. So pointing out the ineptitudes of your apc now means she's happy about it? Or we should keep quiet about the looting? I'm happy you don't have the guts to mention me. But above all I wish you had the brains. Cant wait to hear you squeal mods...lol...
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by bekpo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Donald Trump needs those ventilators more than Nigeria need. He should deal with d scourge ravaging his country before thinking of Nigeria, we can take care of ourselves!
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Ezewuzie01: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rikidony:
SO BECAUSE TRUMP CALLED, IS DONALD TRUMP GOD undecided undecided
He is god of Igbos.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Sultty(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:

They are coming soon.

They never disappoint.

Pathetic tins!

Animals!!!
For u and ur nepa bill cert holder

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The US government is beginning to appreciate the giant strides of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Though more still needs to be done with all hands on deck, we must in sincerity commend The administration of His Excellence.

This strides wouldn't have been possible without the support and discipline of the patriotic citizens of Nigeria, I enjoin all sane citizens to continue the fight with perseverance and keep the spirit alive as this days are almost over.

God bless The United States of America

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Congratulations, at least your dullard can lay claim to one achievement during his administration
Receiving a call from Donald trump no b beans.....
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seun:
There is a disconnect between the needs of the NCDC and the gifts being sent to them. We need test kits, RNA extraction kits, PPE for healthcare workers, masks for citizens, reagents for the tests, and the equipment and skilled technicians needed to setup Coronavirus testing labs in every major city so that test samples can be processed without delay.

Instead of these, they are sending us ventilators that we don’t yet need. Why? If your condition has deteriorated to the point where you need a ventilator, it has already gone too far because your prognosis is not good. Not allowing patients to deteriorate to that extent should be our priority right now.

I think the NCDC DG is not adequately communicating the urgent needs of his agency and that is why we are receiving so many relatively useless gifts while our more urgent needs are not being met. Trump should send test kits instead. The US produces a lot of them.
@seun I follow you, so I read all your comments on this forum. smiley
I wish you were part of the presidential taskforce for covid-19. Things would have been different.
Nobody in that team sees what you see.
Meanwhile, Jesus loves you!! Accept Him and everything will turn around for good. smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Karlifate: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lying gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.
Wicked!!

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by akilo1: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Audio call from jiar Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.