Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99840 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by izubext007: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
you yet to mature that's why she could deceasiv you like that.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by DeAlphaMale(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Post her picture let us see
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ishow7: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for your pain. The marriage is dead on arrival cos the foundation is built on lies. The earlier you free yourself, the better for your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by tunatrezy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yoruba will say "abgo ejo enikan da agba osheka no"

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Stranger18: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
I hope you would be able to read my advice. Do not marry someone you are no longer in love with wether you have forgiven her or not or else both of you would be miserable as long as you are together and your child would be unhappy if his parents are unhappy.
Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by okey4reel(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

I am experiencing such at the moment now, as soon as I told her that I can't get married to her cos of all the things I discovered which are similar to it's all hell went loose, she started insulting me and my family, presently she has refused to leave my house and I am forced to go n stay with a friend till after the Lockdown

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Zyzxx10: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omo this case requires a lot of good heads to solve with God of course if true though.Well it's good you brought it to nairaland for a start.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by FATnigga(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cool story bro
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SIRKAY98(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ogale all this rubish you wrote about her...is nothing to write home about if she is willing to change. And of cause from your write up she is mendable.
Dont wver think any perfect woman dey any where..the devil you knew is better than the angel you have never leaved with

Forgive her and moved on with her. Any woman uou married and withing 1 year your finance dint go down. Appear to be a good luck woman....so dont come here to say she is a liar..yiu no dey lie for your own Business or Job. Abeg this is not an excuse.you fall my hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by specialbabe: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is really sad that you couldn't detect any of these in the beginning. That's is why we should always obey the bible when a supposed woman of God would lure you to have premarital sex then you should have known that she was fake and start suspecting all she says. Well it is difficult to tell you to divorce or not divorce her cos you both have a child but if you see yourself developing any violent tendencies towards her then divorce otherwise you can try and manage her. She is your cross try and bear it

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Stressy: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
My broda,in life,especially this very life.u must know something,or what u dont know will kill you.so try to know to avoid stories.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Her family members are attacking me spiritually. They are trying to hurt me and even end my life. For two weeks now, any time i sleep, I always fight with some members of her family in the dream

Live a holy life, so you don't die in sin and end in hell.
I invite you to join "CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL" on YouTube. on Sundays, Tuesdays Thursday 9-10am.

Read Romans 7:2-3, 1Corinthians 7:10-11
You can't marry another woman until she has passed on. If you marry another and she or her people kills you, you can't make heaven o.
Make peace with her, even you won't allow her stay with you anymore.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by pennywys(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pas[/b]s.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

[b]The problems after marriage
: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Wow!

Sorry bro.

Looks like you got duped totally.

I advise you throw the bitch out and move on with your life.

And the earlier you do that, the better for your health!

Ndo.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ddjay: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

Oga what if your wife is on nairaland and has different monikers and they are all saying forgive her, with simple majority, you will now accept her back

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by wasco70: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
After you discovered all the lies ,you are still sleeping with her now and find it difficult to forgive her.Bobo find a sit or make u commot for this room.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ejimatic: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

. Stampeding a lady or a man into marriage is a serious matter.When a lady is pushing a man for a marriage the man should think twice.This is the lesson that you have learned. However all you have said is not a ground for divorce .Talk to her and tell her what you desire. Sorry for her lies in order to marry you.There are many like that outside now....
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Humanoid01(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
I really pity Simps, only them go through these mumu situations. Nothing beats being a sharp\jasi guy.
Guy, simp or no simp, you are not beyond being deceived. People who reason like this always come off worse when things don't go as they planned.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by kgr8mike(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
MedicH:
You both are immature and u Mr man u are very silly and a disgrace to manhood.

I bet you are not married yet. Kindly be kind with your approach to issues like this.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by urchman706: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Lordsonn post=88984948]Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

[b]
What do you think I sho
odumeje
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
OP you shouldn't have gotten her pregnant and should have stood your ground and left her after discovering the truth about her.

YOU'RE stuck with her for life, even if you separate now because she bore you a child.

I hardly tolerate serial deceivers, they are the worst kind, they never come clean with the truth unless you catch them.

At this point all I can advice is that you use your head

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
To give you a configured slap just dey hungry me.

What a beautiful nonsense comment. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Noel19: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Her family members are attacking me spiritually. They are trying to hurt me and even end my life. For two weeks now, any time i sleep, I always fight with some members of her family in the dream
Nobody is attacking you spiritually, it's your conscience that is pricking you. Go and settle with your wife and bring her back. Marriage is not a bed of roses. You need to start loving your wife for who she is and not what she is.

Your excuses for throwing her out doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by samictelecoms12(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one tired me o
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by NightFood: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Where is the room for forgiveness?

Well that's why it's good to know your spouse in and out before committing
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by delishpot: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even I can prophesy. Being Holly is a personal race not linked to prophecy or things of that sort.

Let me prophesy here...... Any Nigerian embezzling funds meant to support the poor during this covid-19 will die a more horrible death. No joke. There shall be no forgiveness cos you have the opportunity to not do it but choose to do it anyways. The mercy you will get is this warning. No joke.
The person will not only perish, his or her children will become vagabonds. Don't say you were not warned. For some it would Swift punishment for others it might take a few weeks, months or even years but it shall come to pass.

!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by jaymichael(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age
All what you have stated earlier are genuine grounds to justify your separation from her. She and her family are selfish and unreasonable. If it ever comes to a point where there will be a kind of family meeting and her family and yours keep insisting that you continue, tell them that since they want you to continue on a foundation based on deceit, they, their children, till the last generation will be deceived till death. Anyone that harbour any plans do do you evil based on your decision, that person will not die as any normal person dies, that person will be eaten alive slowly by maggots and bugs till they beg to be buried alive. As you planned no evil for her to warrant such deceit and attitude towards you. You have to let them know that you just can't live with what you can't live with. There is no malicious reasons for your actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by mrjay25: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
If you love her please don’t end the marriage but teach her to achieve those goals she lied to you about those are her dreams ok
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ehardetola(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
Fakè story

Fake or not, at least your gesture advise might SOS
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol this can't be real. The lady literally proposed or forced u to propose, thats if there was proposal, rushed and cajoled u to marry her and u did? Son I have nothing to say to u.

Did she jazz u cos it seems u just woke up from slumber.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by BestKato(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=mymadam post=88985210]

Ask Google! ...Nonsense undecided[/quote

Open you Google then press 5
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Jaqenhghar: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
She doesnt like book, didnt read but got 9 credits.
[img]https://media1./images/1ee8ec3281c5a705274a3d97adeeb366/tenor.gif?itemid=15934447[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.