Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99797 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by emmy7285: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry bro but i will advise u to divorce her immediately any marriage build on lies nd deceit never last why are women always lying just for marriage sake they are ready to do anything one lasy am sure she is up to 25 if am not mistaken telling me she is 20 i just ended the disscussion immediately fear women if u want to succed in life

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

What's the name of the home video?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:

Someone who is desperately in need of sound advice wouldn't have the time to look for not just one picture but multiple pictures to add to his concocted story.

These fake stories are becoming too much it's annoying. Very annoying
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Grace001: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
I doubt this story jare.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Imstrong2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Was taken aback by the number of views
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by skedman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
You don't no what you have many people are looking for it .
You will just destroy your future
You married an ogbanje woman
Instead of you to study her and tolerate her you are forming divorce
You married your mother a prophetess .
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ezesun(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

Sorry for everything sir. I have just one thing to say, if your wife made move for sex after two weeks truly, then she is never a prophetess, she must have prophesied under the influence of a familiar spirit. if you have not had any attack spiritually then you should prepare for one because sending her out of your house will force the spirit that possess her to retaliate. But you can still forgive her on the basis that she will go for deliverance in your new church and know this that if delivered successfully, you will enjoy your marriage. You will do.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ernie1234(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
MedicH:
You both are immature and u Mr man u are very silly and a disgrace to manhood.

How is he silly and disgrace to manhood?

You type like an individual with no brains?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by TotoNaRubber: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
When you sent her out, where and who was your child with?

Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by brainhgeek(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have one conclusion, forget about being a script-writer, your movie no go sell or go and enrol Wale Adenuga Films and Movie production school.
If this story is true however, your mumu is follow-come. Sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ajalipaul(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
No matter what you do, think about the future of your son.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.

any oath based on lies and deception is null and void

6 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Farki: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry to say but you're a big fool who built a relationship on lies.

Why did you even marry her in the first place, because she claims to see prophecies? Did she turn bad overnight or you didn't notice these things.

I swear if you were my son the kind of knock you will receive. angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Kingarthur21: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

everything you complain of after the marriage falls back to the lies. Her character after marriage is that of a typical wife,is not enough to hate her.

You never forgave her,that's it. You should have let her go .

The more reasons I believe a man should never be pressured or coaxed into marrying by others.

To the ladies in the house,never manipulate or lie into marriage. Because when his eyes open,he will be filled with disgust for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Karleb(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
She claimed 27 while she's 33! shocked

Removal of 6 good years and person didn't notice. It can only be love. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by emmanude(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Well said..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Monday60655(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is that how to marry? Met a girl today, within two weeks you enjoy the euphoria of her sex and said she lure you as if you are a kid. Next thing you got married with no atom of courtship. You just got what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any marriage built on lies is fraud, I can't stand it.. let's say u told me u were a virgin I agreed and married u then got to know it was a lie, my sister u are a goner. Best thing for you is to relocate to a place where they don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by hephedollarpoh(f): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
pardon me but wanna ask you? how come you took your time to write all those things about her?

are you a saint yourself?

I have come to understand that people do things for some reasons. did you ever love her? or was it lust?

you see my brother, true love doesn't see weaknesses nor has time to roll on people's mistake. if truly you want her, send her to school. erase d lies from you head and live a beautiful life

yes It is not easy, I understand. it's not easy at all. but please, for the sake of your child.

I think you should take your child to a trusted relative, den you and wifey should stay at home together and talk it out.

agree and disagree.
fight and reconnect.

but don't go for divorce, it's not d best solution.

my piece here is... the devil you know, is better than the one coming.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by decision01: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:

Omo no be when every na lies

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by jasent2020(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

The part were you said the fabriod was responsible for her protruding stomach is confusing. I mean, was if after you started having sex that the fbroid developed that she she could have you believe it's your baby in there? Or was she having the fabroid before you started your relationship? Pls clarify this.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by mmaster: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

You married a slay queen and probably a possessed lady. Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Saao(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala
stick to your decision since she already left.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by okpalaAnambra: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
N
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Tpave(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one strong ooo. Fake prophetess
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by surequality: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
What the LORD has joined together let no man put asunder.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by galax1: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any marriage that is built on deceitfulness can never hold,I know this story isn't fake ,if u can forgive her try to but the issue is she isn't even ready to be humble and correct her mistake.Bros guard your life very well because what I see is a desperate and dangerous woman from a kind of family.Pls when u want to marry consider many tins not only church

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Omorefe1975(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
You were blinded by sex.You didn't know who you married.Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend...Look with your eyes wide open before you leap.All the best bro..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Positiveme2020: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

If this is true story and from what I understand you have sent her parking already. So be it. Don't go back to your vomit....Be a man and take a stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...
You get the gist
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by duchaB(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na wah o.. Too many desperados.
Marriage built on foundation of lies and deceit, is that one marriage?
Na scam.
The GODS should help us o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.