Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner (151718 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by JOHNANET: 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
Hellllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Echepet(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
Very true... grin grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by BabaO2: 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol Those ladies get time.
Once I notice any odd behaviour,we are done. undecided
for how many times?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
Tabitha03:
Not our fault though....We've gat to be vigilant
Vigilance my foot!

man wey get Phd 4 cheating go cheat succexfully without being caught..

i just pity those women who see this *devilish spirits* in them as talents..

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
Women are sharp we can pinpoint when he starts cheating because some men are all the same They demote one to raise another but the real ones know na Wetin God make you see na him better pass communicate before marriage if it happens God is giving you preview either you find compromise or you carry your canoe Dey row...I’ve done this because I know the patterns when he starts to do strong head and not listen

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
rabazamba:
She's married and she's referring to her husband na bros grin
are u sure she is married?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Exodora: 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
infogenius:

Unfortunately, ur talent get level. I am yet to see any lady that can grab mine. The way I go type am sef go scatter ur memory block.
Apart from book I grab every other thing easily no matter what it is but book Hmmmmm except is not related to preparing for exam but once is read and go your way am in.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
stevmatt15:
Op, you dey der, a real detective and observer
Give Op a cup of garri, he deserves it

Somebody should help me ask Op " where is president Buhari, chai baba?" This is not the kind of post we need from this Op, we need news, pictures and videos from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by sLentlover7778(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
Na Inbuilt memory you can't take it away... grin grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Eazie351(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin
remind me how many times your heart has been broken
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by NekkyCee(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2020
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahah. So hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Everrest9(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol Those ladies get time.
Once I notice any odd behaviour,we are done. undecided
How many will you done with? Because you can't find Mr flawless.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Oloriola040(f): 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
True
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Kayharry(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2020
insecurity
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by BusterG: 10:39pm On May 01, 2020
See wetin Lala and him clowns dey put for front page?

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Liposure: 10:41pm On May 01, 2020
Women Y?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Zyzxx10: 10:41pm On May 01, 2020
Shit.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by SweetOlive(f): 10:42pm On May 01, 2020
I can be like this too cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Silas6(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Nairaland una no go kill person
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:
This is for those that carry bf matter for head, who has that time....

Pkele, Miss Stiffy
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Enyimbamercedes: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Reason why I have a privacy screen guard on my phone. From the side, all they see is a dark screen!
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Emmaqueen: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
missimelda01:
Thank God for fingerprint, once I notice any strange behaviour, I'll do night vigil for your sake and make sure I satisfy my curiosity grin
Gallant babe,compulsory night vigil
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
Exodora:

Apart from book I grab every other thing easily no matter what it is but book Hmmmmm except is not related to preparing for exam but once is read and go your way am in.

99% of Nigerian youths read only during exams season. While the remaining% read for knowledge to understand the rules of life.
That's why Nigerians always ends up choosing mumu leaders in every elections.

Keep doing your thing dear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Awa peeping Tom grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by faithfull18(f): 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
I disagree.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
missimelda01:
Thank God for fingerprint, once I notice any strange behaviour, I'll do night vigil for your sake and make sure I satisfy my curiosity grin

Lol, women and suspicious nature ehn...

BTW, longest time, you are all grown up now o. ..

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by olumide4christ: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
missimelda01:

Men have established the fact that they are polygamous in nature, so women are always trying to prove them right while telling themselves otherwise and that's why they end up hurt. For the men, they can't stand the thought of their woman being with another man, so they just don't bother themselves until the woman is caught. I hope I made sense sha, this topic is a confusing one grin

Though, not all men are polygamous in nature..it's a matter of choice.

4 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by yeman2012(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
vanida6:
To those dat get time for it
lie say u never do am before?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Neddyogu(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
Insecure women.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Vickynonny(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
HAHAHAHA MAD OO
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by LikeCool(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is hilarious
grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Kingrapha(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
At very affordable prices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.