Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119813 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 2dice01: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2020
nelsonebby:
Why would anyone do BDSM with electric? Lmao
Maybe they wanna try new stuff cheesy
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2020
this girl get yansh oh..
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emkz: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
arukwe123:
that Lucifer guy already corrected you.

Present your own arguments so I can learn from you. And do a simple Internet search to find out if a poorly designed charger cannot electrocute a human being. It is true that a charger has a step down transformer that it is too small to be visible, yet is this the first time people have been reported to have died from electric shock from phone chargers? Can you tell us how they might have been killed?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by imagrg(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
You see how VAIN our world is?

Even her beauty has faded away.

Life is not just a dream but a correction house. We are supposed to change from bad to good to enjoy what God has designed for us.

Work with all honesty and live a clean and rewarding life.

CHECK my signature below for links to making more income for yourself online.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Bondage séx
Wow
This is STRONG!

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by chukel(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
People didn't understand the term charging phone. She died while being charged at Peter's home
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
weedfada:

Bore-Dom Social Media
Are you serious?

Say God grin
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by DonJ29: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!
It might be she was listening to music with an ear piece while the charging was on or she placed the phone on her chest and slept off. The electrocution might have been caused by electrical surge via d ear piece, check d ear piece it might b burnt. or over heating due to excessive charging which gave rise to explosion n subsequent electrocution.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wacuc0: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
When you plug your phone for charging, the AC mains sends out 240volts and your charger head has a device to step it down to 12volts which your phone needs to charge. If the device fails this will bring out directly 240volts and touching the pin is a total electrocution because you will not know and will just hold it firmly. This most time can lead to death or serious damage.

Worst if you are making use of the phone while charging and this happens, instant dead or total brain damage if you recover from it.

ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
All these producers dey chop their artistes well

grin grin grin grin grin I was waiting for a comment like this
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP
They should throw more light to this, there is a cover up somewhere, how can charging a phone kill someone, what type of phone is that one
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:

hell or heaven..RIP Kodak
You don experience fire burn or enter bakery before? How can someone RIP in hell?

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
VIDEO VIXEN + PICTURE KODAK + CLARENCE PETER

HUHHH.... NOT UNTIL I SAW .....IN OMOLE...
HOW COULD I KNOW THESE WERE NIGERIANS??
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Austeeenxx: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Heaven knows I don't believe this crap.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP,Kodak.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
May her Toto rest in peace.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by enomakos(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Sad
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Abi na high tension wire him take wire him house?

I no trust this clearance abi na wetin be him name, heard gals complained about him as a sex predator
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
This is a very uncomfortable and bad way to die. Everybody give your life to Christ, so you won't die like chicken. This her death is not natural.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by big7: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

I would believe the story to an extent.. I could remember some years back, I was kinda very worried and my heart was telling me something was about to happen but still went ahead to plug my charger.. Only for me to plug in my phone and I was thrown away by the electric shock. How that happened I don't know till today but what I do know is that, all of this stuff are man made and are liable to malfunction one way or the other. So if truly autopsy is Carried out and its discovered she was truly electrocuted then truly there are need for us to just pray when the charger misbehaves it's doesn't result to death. Don't be deceived, thou some people will say the charger doesn't have enough current in it to electrocute someone. But just escaped death that very afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by bewla(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Kallmerb:
Rip to her... Really a bad way to die
building this fine body for ground to it what a waist

Rip
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by arukwe123(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

Present your own arguments so I can learn from you. And do a simple Internet search to find out if a poorly designed charger cannot electrocute a human being. It is true that a charger has a step down transformer that it is too small to be visible, yet is this the first time people have been reported to have died from electric shock from phone chargers? Can you tell us how they might have been killed?
my arguments would be the same as his. A normal phone charger cant electrocute to death besides you assumed all chargers could electrocute to death from your post which was false. Only extremely bad chargers could do that
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Lastanza: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Eeyah this is bad PR for Clarence. RIP to her

But they say there is ain't such thing as bad PR
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

She has been used, cause I don't understand how ordinary charging will kill someone ohh

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Roon9(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

Charging current of max 2A!
How e wan take keel person?
Where was the doctor that certified such as the cause of death!

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
electrocution
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Dexter23401: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Abeg which kind charger she use? I smell fish
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Powerbankseller(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Charger? I mean getting electrocuted while charging phone? I think this is where quality comes to play. check my signature
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Rejoicing(f): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2020
What a tragedy, may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Dexter23401: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Abeg which kind charger she use? I smell fish
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by davillian(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Even boiling ring don shock me I no die

Went to the kitchen barefooted dipped my hand into the metal bole to check if he water is getting warm and boom....

To think of it what voltage can come out from a charger that can shock and kill someone ?

Even if its direct 220v
Can 220 v current kill someone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.