Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119785 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
femi4:
lesbo detected
so you believe that's a Lady? undecided
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1vid(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
I smell them don use her for upgrading!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by arukwe123(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

Get behind me oh you Satan and worker of iniquity (your moniker). I would have engaged you in a reasonable conversation but NEVER.
what you posted was false.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Corporate2020: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

Especially in a man's house
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Tuuns: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
What was she doing in Clarence's house to warrant her "charging" her phone?

RIP sha. God knows best
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by airminem(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
undecided

Okay
zedegit:

You are a guy troll.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by illicit(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
na for Peter house she quarantine..... ok o
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emkz: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
arukwe123:
what you posted was false.

Can you at least point out what was false?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by joey150(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
ijechikky:
She is not a video vixen..she is a dancer in a popular dance group called westsydelifestyle.....
And they are in almost all music videos these days

Is killing myself and suicide the same thing? grin

Those that dance in music videos - especially hip-hop music videos are called video vixens. So, that is what she was. Look up the word if you're confused.

Sad way to go anyway.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
grossintel:
A faulty charger that can pass 220V? Even if somehow there was a short circuit, the capacitor will just blow up end of discussion. There's more to this.
I’ve never experienced an electrocution from a charger/phone before, I don’t know if it’s possible, even if it’s possible, the volt shouldn’t be able to kill someone
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Mystic969: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:

hell or heaven..RIP Kodak

A typical African mentality..... Heaven or hell, what do you know about afterlife
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

Probably an exposed charger. Sometimes some people have this chargers that the wires are already exposing i.e the insulators covering them have removed but because na follow come charger you no go wan throw am away because u feel na fake omo igbo dey sell for computer Village
Not knowing that your follow come and take u alone to the after life

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
This biyath is gone ummm well maybe she went to do her duty as a video vixen and also night job lol as most of these vixen na runs gals oo if u don't know

Celebrity don nak Dem Taya

RIP bitch wait so na electric give her shock omo make Dem go check her case one woman don send juju to her make e strike her via electic
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by brownbib(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
WTF sad shocked shocked
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Yomibold(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2020
I think this is caused by seizure (from the use of the narcotic drug) which came the same way has electric shock. I hope the autopsy won't be compromised anyway
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Revolva(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2020
ijechikky:
She is not a video vixen..she is a dancer in a popular dance group called westsydelifestyle.....
And they are in almost all music videos these days

Wat is dis you just wrote hahahaa seems you don't know what you are saying

A dancer can pass for video vixen ok it's a simple thing
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
looks like a druggie
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Benwallt:
Lemme go and google her images first. How can she just die with those packages on her. I am very sad
guy, i am sadder than u..see package

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

Get behind me oh you Satan and worker of iniquity (your moniker). I would have engaged you in a reasonable conversation but NEVER.
You cant engage me because you know nothing.
Keep spreading fake information

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Maybe she tried to open the socket stopper with metal object to insert her charger. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by arukwe123(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

Can you at least point out what was false?
that Lucifer guy already corrected you.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2020
spinna:

Clarence's home doubles as his studio. I just hope all his electrical setup was in order. A lot of wires and powerful lights involved in making those videos. I suspect a faulty phone charger.

Na bad news and gbege o.
Hope the incident won't get Clearance Peters in trouble with the police.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
It is possible. That is why we have to discourage the use of phones with metallic casing. The phone or the residential electrification was not properly grounded. It is a risky thing to use such phones even when thunder and lightening do strike during rainfall. May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by arukwe123(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
She probably was electrocuted by a faulty charger or something
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Right now she is having 34k followers... between now and Tomorrow she will have 50k followers....may we not be popular After our death Amen cry cry

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Rip to her. What a bad way to die, and she was beautiful �.
Good bye...
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Electrocuted

Are you sure its wasn't what i was thinking

BDSM gone wrong
a big fan of xvideos and?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
okeyben10:
shocked huhn?

Scandal loading!

Damn she is was beautiful
I hope those mortuary attendants no go fok her for inside mortuary
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 2dice01: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:
Chai Please what is BDSM?
Bondage séx
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 2dice01: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
wayne2001:
Naaa I think she was having health issues
Well who knows
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
was wondering too until someone showed me this link.
https://www.lifewire.com/avoid-cell-phone-electrocution-4589443

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.