Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) (67858 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by lordthree(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerian president begging for 200 ventilators yet eases lock down in Lagos with 800+ cases

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CLOWN

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by sleeknaija(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
We actually need the ventilators.... It depends on how you interpret it . To me what he meant is just that the country really needs it , not like they have sold the country or anything . In my opinion

Trump is stylishly MOCKING Nigeria if you dont know undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
We actually need the ventilators.... It depends on how you interpret it . To me what he meant is just that the country really needs it , not like they have sold the country or anything . In my opinion

You actually got the meaning right. Quite baffling that people grab every slight opportunity to ridicule their own county. It is shameful.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by colorsofrainbow: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
bkool7:
He didn't mean it literally.

He's just being hyperbolic

But on a very serious note...we REALLY do need it. And there's no shame in it
u are still blowing grammar...when u don blow finish,e no change anything say bubu dey beg for ventilators
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Galaticos444: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Throwback:
While USA will do anything for face masks, including lamenting that other countries are highjacking their import orders.
ar u slow a lowlife?how will a country that's now king of ventilators will b crying 4 face masks,do u think dey can't produce as much face masks at will
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by alizma: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.
The same way US is begging for health workers all over the world. He was the one that called Buhari and not the other way round.
May God save you from your low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by annyz: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
For Goodness Sake!!! What are the benefits of the medical team from China that arrived Nigeria with tax payers money for close to 1 month now
What's is really happening and FG earlier told us that they are fully ready to combat this corvid-19 in case it comes.

Sometimes one regrets ever being birthed in this country.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Exc2000: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Thank you President Trump, that's what a big brother should do... if we get 200 ventilators from US and China gives us the 35 they promise we can have some in kano and another in Lagos while others could be on stand by to be deployed to other states

and thanks to Buhari for swallowing his pride and begging like the less priveledged nation that we are

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Isaacayodeji40: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Lolzz..funny country
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Isaacayodeji40: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
annyz:
For Goodness Sake!!! What are the benefits of the medical team from China that arrived Nigeria with tax payers money for close to 1 month now
What's is really happening and FG earlier told us that they are fully ready to combat this corvid-19 in case it comes.

Sometimes one regrets ever being birthed in this country.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by bkool7(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

I don't care what the post said, I am feeling very very bad, every night I watch CNN till morning, is hitting Americans very bad, I am not happy about it and him is just there talking one rubbish and the other

What do you suggest he does?
America is the biz capital of the world. That's why it's hitting New York the hardest .
America runs true Federalism. Each state is in control and the Fed we only come in when requested.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Kingkamal(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Yes, we will do anything to get ventilators when we could have had more than enough, and even lend to neighbouring African countries.
Blame this shameful incompetence on the lackadustral attitude of our leaders.
They're have zero empathy for the populace and will rather loot billions of dollars instead of investing in the corntree's health sector.
I just feel Trump is having fun as he pokes and toys at the dullard's brain.
Afterall, this nation is a shithole to him.
We are short of ventilators due to the gross indiscipline, greed, corruption and non-challant attitude of our leaders.
Doom will come upon y'all that are hell bent on tearing this nation into shreds.
What about France, Italy and spain he mentioned.. stop the hateful attitude.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by bkool7(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
u are still blowing grammar...when u don blow finish,e no change anything say bubu dey beg for ventilators

So if that's what it takes you won't?
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Niggmatic: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:

You are correct
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Richy4(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Absolutely nothing wrong in what he said, all he meant is Nigeria really needs all the ventilators it can get and that's very true ..God bless President Trump , God help Buhari

More like when one is hungry and asked for help, they set up a meeting, appoints a committee and a press conference that will look into the hunger...

Is the publicity about the ventilators really necessary? Every nation now knows that Nigeria is begging for..

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by atheistandproud(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Innoson offered to make ventilators but the Fulani government refused.

Would they have refused if it was Dangote plc?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by IamCookie(f): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.

You are so unreasonable. All you know how to do is to blame the President,at all time. How have you contributed so far to the issue of this pandemic ,even within your immediate community ?

Common sense abound to suggest that u need to appeal to those that 'have' ,if you 'have not' , especially when it requires urgent use. What is it that your PDP had achieved in the health sector all this while(for over a decade) that we now had to resort to begging.

Stupid!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Aystarz: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.

Sounds exactly like what those you defend shamelessly do all the time down here.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by ColeDrain(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
How far with INNOSON??
We really need ventilators and testing kits... A lot...
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by annyz: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:
Thank you President Trump, that's what a big brother should do... if we get 200 ventilators from US and China gives us the 35 they promise we can have some in kano and another in Lagos while others could be on stand by to be deployed to other states

and thanks to Buhari for swallowing his pride and begging like the less priveledged nation that we are

Very unfortunate that we have to wait until other nations give us ventilators.
I mean nations where things are working. What are politicians here doing? What of the billions being donated
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Sigh... Desperately needs ventilators for what exactly??! The ones in the nation are not even in use (Anambra even has some gathering dust in Awka)!

I understand that many of you are eagerly praying and hoping to see thousands of people in critical care, fighting for their lives across the nation (y'all have been hoping for this since early March), but this will never come to pass!!!..

I wish you guys will focus on something more meaningful and pressing, like the increasing rate of hunger, unemployment, insecurity, and underdevelopment... All this talk of ventilators, like that means anything to the average Nigerian, is looking more hypocritical by the day...

Mr. Trump, Nigerians (real Nigerians) will appreciate individual financial assistance better than some ventilators which they will never get to see or ever use, not even at the very point of death!!!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by PopeFlatino(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Friends I think am giving up fight against this chronic chest pain,I don't have options left and no cash to further treatment.

I complained on 25th about it but the mods blocked me instantly,I still don't know why..all I need is more finance to manage myself and find a way to get my life back

I had to celebrate my birthday stocked in one room and still banned from reaching out to nairanders..don't really know my offence till now.

Thanks to the first two contributors few weeks back @Ginomel and @made2fit.

But right now I need just two things please,I don't wanna loose my life please am pleading,I have every evidence to present about my condition.

**I need financial aid,to further diagnosis and treatment

**I need more medical advices please

No insults if u can't,and if I get banned again,I don't really have supportive family members to get me back to my fit,,,scared of d pains
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Euegene100001: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
See U.S president dey press Buhari hand for the second pic
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by GamalNasser: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Richy4:

More like when one is hungry and asked for help, they set up a meeting, appoints a committee and a press conference that will look into the hunger...

Is the publicity about the ventilators really necessary? Every nation now knows that Nigeria is begging for..

He was answering a question from a journalist about what the US is doing to help other nations
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Aystarz: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
iswallker:
It's a figure of speech - don't interpret the words literally. undecided

Nigeria will do anything for ventilators - Hyperbole grin
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by colorsofrainbow: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
bkool7:

So if that's what it takes you woon't?
where had d previous multi-billions budgeted by bubu's government to improve the health sector gone to over the yearsthey could have afforded thousands of ventilators by now
Lol...we are pighting kworopshion grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Nchenches: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Yes, we will do anything to get ventilators when we could have had more than enough, and even lend to neighbouring African countries.
Blame this shameful incompetence on the lackadustral attitude of our leaders.
They're have zero empathy for the populace and will rather loot billions of dollars instead of investing in the corntree's health sector.
I just feel Trump is having fun as he pokes and toys at the dullard's brain.
Afterall, this nation is a shithole to him.
We are short of ventilators due to the gross indiscipline, greed, corruption and non-challant attitude of our leaders.
Doom will come upon y'all that are hell bent on tearing this nation into shreds.

Buhari quickly assumed the post of Petroleum Minister. We thought he wanted to use the opportunity to do the basic things that have been missing in Nigeria, most, in our health and education sectors.

Alas it's another opportunity wasted.

Buhari was more interested in providing for Niger Republic than Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
This is so embarrassing.... Trump always dragging us at any opportunity.... We too dey beg... All thanks to our stvp1d leaders.... Trump na woman in man body

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.

There are so many countries, even in Africa... Why single out Nigeria constantly for spite??! Why not Ghana, Madagascar, Cuba, even Mali or Senegal??! Why always Nigeria??!

When we start respecting ourselves, stop airing filthy linens on the global space, and actually start leaning towards independence, this loquacious, self-centered megalomaniac and others of his ilk will stop using us to "score cheap political points" (don't even know what that means as Nigeria is insignificant to the average voting American)!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.