Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) (67856 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Rebuke:
Nice move. I hope at the end of this whole thing the government will give us a good report on how all the millions to billions donated has been spent.

Because I always ask how much is ventilator per one and how many we currently have across the affected states right now.

Finally, anyone who diverts any money meant to fight this pandemic to personal account for personal use, plaque will not cease from his home until they totally repent. lipsrsealed

...Plague

Let it not be that you are blessing them. A big Amen to that prayer sir!!!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by IMASTEX: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Righteousman01:
The corrupt governments officials will rather prefer to be given money so as to embezzle it as usual.
A parable in my place says when a man isn't destined to own a house, if one is giving to him as a gift or inheritance. He must sell it.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by blowjohn(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

I don't care what the post said, I am feeling very very bad, every night I watch CNN till morning, is hitting Americans very bad, I am not happy about it and him is just there talking one rubbish and the other

Hmm. Well it's a sad situation but not really trump's fault
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=89018581]really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.[/quote.Nobody will insult Trump, it is you that should be insulted.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.
silly submission as usual

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Anitop(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
We actually need the ventilators.... It depends on how you interpret it . To me what he meant is just that the country really needs it , not like they have sold the country or anything . In my opinion

Spot on!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
goshen26:
If not that Africa like to follow white, who should say "we are with you in the fight against covid19" Trump or Buhari?

Honestly, this should come from Buhari... Even if you multiply our current numbers by 3, we are still far better off than Trump's America.

Most Africans including their leaders can't help feeling inferior to these foreign idiots!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Hmm. Well it's a sad situation but not really trump's fault

His fault from the beginning, he didn't address the issues right from beginning, he didn't believe the virus be basile this.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by shugabasbn: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Imagine this from America President. This guy called Trump is highly disgusting n highly unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmm... Baba Trump... why is it that This government allows Baba T to be using una to dey Shine shoes... Na Wa ooo... Una dey try ooo.. I tell u..

To dey take shit from POTUS T aint easy ooo!!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Sskman: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
You have more that one million confirmed case and more than 60k death and you are busy talking about Nigeria? Mennn you better wake up

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
bkool7:

What do you suggest he does?
America is the biz capital of the world. That's why it's hitting New York the hardest .
America runs true Federalism. Each state is in control and the Fed we only come in when requested.

They should just try and get the vicine fast, he is even trying to release the lockdown, some state governors are not with him on this b4 he now gave orders that any states that is willing to reopen can do that on there own
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by oghenetega100(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Trump trying to remain relevant, he is calling African leaders offering ventilators he is fighting tooth and nail to protect their "world power status".the only constant in life is change.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nigeria-will-do-anything-for-ventilators-says-trump/amp[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Aladdin1(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Yes! Our President and Bambiallah in Chief would do anything to get Ventilators.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Is it because Abba kyari died that Buhari is desperate for ventilators
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by oloripelebe2: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
All hail the lifeless president
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by hardon1(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
what is trump saying? dont know if this news is true sha.... because i believe the US dont have enough ventilators to support themselves, let alone lending to another county.

is it not same USA china was helping with 1000 ventilators

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
We actually need the ventilators.... It depends on how you interpret it . To me what he meant is just that the country really needs it , not like they have sold the country or anything . In my opinion

True. He's saying they're going to send 200+ ventilator but see how they're twisting his words.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Rebuke: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

...Plague

Let it not be that you are blessing them. A big Amen to that prayer sir!!!

Lols. Thanks for the correction.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by bkool7(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
where had d previous multi-billions budgeted by bubu's government to improve the health sector gone to over the yearsthey could have afforded thousands of ventilators by now
Lol...we are pighting kworopshion grin grin

That's another issue entirely
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, i will appreciate 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Nchenches:

Buhari quickly assumed the post of Petroleum Minister. We thought he wanted to use the opportunity to do the basic things that have been missing in Nigeria, most, in our health and education sectors.

Alas it's another opportunity wasted.

Buhari was more interested in providing for Niger Republic than Nigeria.
Xo pathetic I must say.
Anyway, we march on.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Centcanada: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
2by40ft:
The guy above me is always afraid people ll criticised the Trump for the Dumb thing he's saying.

Its like he has visa issue.
what wrong Has Trump done? Poverty freaking mentality!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Amdoyin(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
yes, that's what he meant but it has been misinterpreted. Niger I hail oo
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by techstack: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
There is nothing bad in the US helping us in these trying times
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Centcanada: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.
when you re done with your grammar, let me know of Somebody shared money for you. Big grammar without work!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Centcanada: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.
when you re done with your grammar, let me know if Somebody shared money for you. Big grammar without work!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
shocked

Oh Lord God of Host!

See how lifeless Buhari looks in this picture.

Perfect analogy of a lion in a handshake with a crippled lizard.

Spits

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Rapmoney(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

Take heart! E pain am grin

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by larrysworld: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2020
It seem Nigeria is the new hotbed for fake news in Africa. Many people talking here with due respect to them seem not to be exposed beyond the shores of the country. Why are we thinking with our emotions Nigerians.....This generation seem to be interested in fake news rather than we start discussing how to bring the country into the next phase. No wonder the older generation will never relinquish power to the youth because the so called youths are thinking with their emotions.

In the western world, the term trump used is commonly use to describe a situation when someone needs something desperately. Do not take Trump's word out of context, please watch the whole video and don't peddle fake news. He said similar things about Spain and Italy before now and their citizens didn't carry cutlasses. Please let's avoid sensationalism especially when it involves lives being lost.

Atikuorbuhari:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nigeria-will-do-anything-for-ventilators-says-trump/amp

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jojofola: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
paulolee:
chai..c total downgrading all bcoz my country choose to be useless.we are the giant of africa n among the top 3 in africa economically bt we hardly see other African countries getting this kind of embarrassment...i kno we need help badly bt must the helpers rub it on our faces?? are we the only country begging for assistance?? or iz it dt this trump guy find solace n happiness within whenever her abuse us??...d oda day it was a high profile politician over there saying Nigerians are fantastically corrupt now jus look at what trump is saying...well ma county no get shame and who go shame for them n all we need is help...i jus wish that this whole corona pandemic teachs our leaders a big lesson on investing more in the health sector..i swear i don tire for this country..God abeg my nxt life i dnt want naija again, if na must say i go b be black abeg i go prefer rewanda or botswana...mk i find fud chop abeg

Which economy?
Which giant?

I laugh in incantations.

Fam! Go and check the currency rates of African countries to USD.

Nigeria has been left behind.

We are now on the same currency power with Somalia.

Go and check please. I beg you.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Exc2000: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
annyz:

Very unfortunate that we have to wait until other nations give us ventilators.
I mean nations where things are working. What are politicians here doing? What of the billions being donated

there is big difference between developed nation and developing nation.... UN would never agree Nigeria to build Nuclear plant or Coal plant that can give us roboost power and energy to move to the modern age instead they keep telling us to use hydroplant and other less effective methods... if we attempt to trade our crude and other resouces in exchange for infrastructure our economy needs or technology boycotting the dollars, they would sanction us like Abacha regime or Gadafi and Sadam Hussien... so for now there is nothing more we can do than to produce resources for them while they refine it and sell it back to us at higher price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.