Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68536 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Hausaboy239(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder scatter PresiDEBT Mumummadu Buharia blokkos!
PresiDEBT BORROWhari!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Haq1: 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
Insulting your president!!! Not good enough. Advise instead
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by jrusky(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
Donte2845:

I can envisage u insulting your father because he failed in certain responsibilities? Better still can u withstand an insult from ur child for few mistakes due to no fault of urs?

But Patience Jonathan is so cool for you to call her Pigmeoba bah?

But it sweet you to called Jonathan stupid and clueless bah?

But its cool to insult Jonathan mother bah?

Its cool to refer to SS people as North Househelp so Jonathan is North House help bah...etc.

Look Mr man just keep quiet im so sure you must be a muslim but listen good you guys has failed if your prohet Buhari hate criticism tell him to step down in peace or in pieces.

Insult and criticizm is part of leadership food and water to drink. So just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by JayPeeOham: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
onyi25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-police-arrest-3-for-insulting-president-buhari/amp/

Thought you'll have attached the so-called "viral video" for better understanding of the "insults" grin

Op abeg attach the video, I want check something jor grin grin grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by mealdred: 5:27pm On May 01, 2020
donbrowser:

Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8

Etc
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12

Etc
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by abidem4real: 5:27pm On May 01, 2020
onyi25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-police-arrest-3-for-insulting-president-buhari/amp/
What is happening in this Banana Republic? Does Mr President need to be praised? Over what if I may ask? Is it by making our economy one of the best in the world as promised during campaign and electioneering? Honestly, "ati wo one chance"

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Cammo: 5:28pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves
So if they're not your people they should be punished? Rubbish talk
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Cammo: 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
Same with prophet Muhammad. Insult him and have your head removed from your shoulders.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2020
the redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and misrule!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by stevolution5: 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
forget sentiments, forget tribes, this is the worst president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by illicit(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2020
he must have said buhari is incompetent
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Donte2845: 5:41pm On May 01, 2020
F117nighthawk:

You can see u are dumb, senseless and cracked headed as your comments, Definitely you are one of the bad example of leadership I am talking about here, if someone like u is in a position of power u will do worst. Great leaders in the world are all criticized and they accepted the criticism in good faith, of course I guess u are not a father yet and can never be one,for u to even dear mention my own father here
leaders should be criticized but responsibly and constructively, don't u think so? Did u watch the video? U watch it , and I bet u , u will retract ur comments here. I gave examples of ur father or child, I expect ur honest response, but what do u do, u allow emotions to take control of u. Criticism is allowed but constructively.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by joelag: 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=LibertyRep post=89070170]What could PMB have done to have warrant abuses from a 70 years old man from his backyard.

Buhari don scam the old man with too much promises.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS

Gethefuckouttahia!

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Numerouno94(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
Buh no one arrested u wen u were busy insulting Jonathan,nd threatening him wit blood bath. hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by LANDLORD72: 5:45pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:46pm On May 01, 2020
shaggy007:

Yes, our days are numbers.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Etc

Don't mind the itiboribo, like master like slave/supporter.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by goldmatrix(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
...buhari violated the sacred laws of the land especially in 2013-2015. Is he not a disgruntled element? He insulted GEJ and his government anywhere he went and today he is walking free and all those who persecuted Goodluck are angry that someone is saying a simple thing as stupid to buhari....does this not enough to tell us how stupid his followers are?

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:

You're an idiot. Instead of you to stand in solidarity with the wrongfully oppressed, you're supporting madness out of fear. What goes around comes around, this madness will soon get to you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by dontbothermuch: 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder scatter PresiDEBT Mumummadu Buharia blokkos!
No na
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Comedian2019: 5:53pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
You should be ashamed

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by slowice(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2020
Somebody is not doing well and you simply stated the obvious, calling a spade what it is they will come and arrest you....

The man can never change... He is a dictator

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kez11: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Arresting them for insulting General Buhari is an invitation for more insults on his person. 90% of comments on this thread says it all.

Could still remember a man was arrested for naming his dog Buhari... This govt is so hilarious. I expect to see a movie portraying this govt from Nollywood after this administration regime.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Comedian2019: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Gkay1:
hmmmmm, we need to be careful now on what we post.
Are you a coward?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by eagleu: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
How can someone be punished for insulting a politician in a democracy
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by DCmonster: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves
Eleribu omoale!

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Sai baba!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Hassan88(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
Impressive.
Kudos to Nigerian Police.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by kestolove95(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
Buhari is stupid

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kay25(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by papalumi29(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
This won’t be entirely true, reason being that the president will not order the arrest of those men.
Of course, the governor is behind it and because the fool who wrote this headline was seeking traffic. He had to mention president, many gullible people will believe any nonsense.

Many youths have sold their conscience to devil, with the high level of hatred displayed here, one will keep to imagine how they can live long with such hatred they carried as curse in their heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.