Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. (1442 Views)

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by bodybuilder: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Me. I'm never feeling sympathy for a rich person no matter what they are going through, abeg. I can't be feeling pity for some who is using expensive gadgets, cars, flying first class and travelling around the world. When I have not left the for walls of Nigeria before.
No be force to feel sympathy abeg. They will cry for a moment and go back to their amazing life. I just hate it when rich people say they're depressed. Lol. The other time Christian Pulisic a white, American man, just 22 years old, playing pro football for a big club like Chelsea, earning hundreds of thousand of pounds a week talking about depression and mental health. Some one that ride can ride cooll cars, get the girl he wants, have many friends he wants, everything. He's literally lives a better life than 99% of people in the world.
Make una just shut up.
Rich people no get problem abeg dem just deceive Una. Make una no feel too left out.
They will now come and say money isn't everything of course money isn't everything but it solves 99% of life's problems, that's already A+, no machine is 100% efficient.
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by ekeday(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
no be juju be dat

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Badbunny: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ohhhh someone's a little jelly here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga stop Hating grin

6 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
What is Conflict Theory?

Conflict Theory, developed by Karl Marx, purports that due to society’s never-ending competition for finite resources, it will always be in a state of conflict.

The implication of this theory is that those in possession of wealth
and resources will protect and hoard those resources, while those without will do whatever they can to obtain them.

This dynamic means there is a constant struggle between the rich and the poor.

6 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Be happy with the little you have and work towards improving it and adding more ...no hating

5 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
"The rich also cry" in a maserati undecided
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Freestainworld(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wetin this op smoke this evening strong pass am
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Ahmad62(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
A hungry man is an angry man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by checky619: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na wah o see wetin poverty dey make person yarn

2 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
bodybuilder:
Me. I'm never feeling sympathy for a rich person no matter what they are going through, abeg. I can't be feeling pity for some who is using expensive gadgets, cars, flying first class and travelling around the world. When I have not left the for walls of Nigeria before.
No be force to feel sympathy abeg. They will cry for a moment and go back to their amazing life. I just hate it when rich people say they're depressed. Lol. The other time Christian Pulisic a white, American man, just 22 years old, playing pro football for a big club like Chelsea, earning hundreds of thousand of pounds a week talking about depression and mental health. Some one that ride can ride cooll cars, get the girl he wants, have many friends he wants, everything. He's literally lives a better life than 99% of people in the world.
Make una just shut up.
Rich people no get problem abeg dem just deceive Una. Make una no feel too left out.
They will now come and say money isn't everything of course money isn't everything but it solves 99% of life's problems, that's already A+, no machine is 100% efficient.
What if in the future,you happened to be one of those rich people (unlikely due to your mindset),would you care about the masses who whiled away time watching bbn,while you were hustling or arguing about football while you were chasing the bag.
If I was a rich man I would tell you to f**k yourself. It is not that hard, just put your middle finger up your butt.

1 Like

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by bodybuilder: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
ifyken:

What if in the future,you happened to be one of those rich people (unlikely due to your mindset),would you care about the masses who whiled away time watching bbn,while you were hustling or arguing about football while you were chasing the bag.
If I was a rich man I would tell you to f**k yourself. It is not that hard, just put your middle finger up your butt.

Shut up, bro.
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Which rich person asked for your empathy and how does your so called empathy help them?

3 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by SavageResponse(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Ahmad62:

The OP is very hungry grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

grin
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

If I was a rich man I would tell you to f**k grin yourself. It is not that hard, just put your middle finger up your butt.
grin

Last line tho
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Ahmad62(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

I think so too

1 Like

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
"The rich also cry" in a maserati undecided
"The poor cries on wheelbarrow"
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Ahmad62:
I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by ajyogbon(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Hey yaaaah is life inside of life, you see life sorry.
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

Hungry lion
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by bepositive11: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
bodybuilder:
Make una just shut up.

Rich people have bigger problems that people like you don't understand. Everything comes with a price. Nothing is free in this world. The higher you climb, the greater the fall
Re: Never Feel Sympathy For Rich People. by Emmadoc: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
bodybuilder:
Make una just shut up.

The world is built on money, and it revolves around money. Hypothetically, money solves everything in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Party / What Anime Can You Recommend? / Planning A Trip To Uyo. If You Live There Or Know The Place Well, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.