Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) (105607 Views)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by EvansU: 9:37am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:
Black man and wickedness.

Where does it end?

Now that he has killed his fellow black brothers is his life any better?

Rivers people are too wicked for my liking.

Friday Akpan is not a Rivers name that’s a Akwa Ibom name. Some human beings are wicked not just a particular state, tribe, religion or nationality.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Gentlesafe: 9:38am On May 02, 2020
I lack word Rip for the guys
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Blacks are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by dominique(f): 9:39am On May 02, 2020
MadeMan01:
How can someone be sent to school. The will go and join useless cult only to be killed by illiterate. Boys are stupid. And girls should learn to stay away from criminals like cultists. This is sad but I feel no sympathy

Was there any part of the report that said the deceased were cultists?

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by imanray37(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2020
I'm mystikal voice MURDERER! MURDERER!! MURDERER!!! YOU see miscreants like this living large in palatial houses,driving exotic state of the art cars and you begin to feel that the good lord has deserted you.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by nanauju(f): 9:42am On May 02, 2020
Tunde835:
Sorry but dey just do it a lot nd insult us

Wait o, shey dey don't insult dem back? Hian.. Are you new here
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Another frustrated soul.

Shhh.... My soul is just fine, thank you... Go have a word with your dumb governor!!!

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by EdoPrince93(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2020
MasterKernel:

I'm not booking for vulture grills, some hell of lost soul trolling and spamming cyber space. A career with the undertakers will be a good choice, for a man, who's soul is worthless than N20, 000 , have a blissful night rest, avoid the cemetery.
cheesy grin

Feel free to take some vulture pics from my posts dude
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ddippset(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2020
jamesversion:

Friday Akpan that was arrested isn't from Rivers. There are no Ibibio/Annang/Efik communities native to Rivers. Rivers is actually groaning under pressure from the influx of criminal elements from neighbouring states, who throng there becos of the economic status of Rivers. If Wike had not sabotaged the security architecture put in place by Amaechi, the govt of Rivers would have had a firmer grip on security.
Do you know how to read at all?

Or do you know how to understand what you read at all?

I said "take place in Rivers state" not
"they are Rivers indigenes"

What am insinuating is that Rivers is a strong breeding ground for cultists and criminals.

I am NOT saying that Rivers people are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Atah in govt house house.

ATEKE too

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Wicked
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2020
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Kinematics: 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh.... My soul is just fine, thank you... Go have a word with your dumb governor!!!

You comment tells alot about your soul..
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
The guy look like an ibo man
As long as it's not IGBO
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by desiredhome: 9:52am On May 02, 2020
To what end pls?...why killing/kidnapping someone when you will eventually be cought?
What level of wickedness/greed is this?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Blinkyzarmani: 9:53am On May 02, 2020
post=89080267:

Shhhhhhhhh.......
Don't start TRIBALISM on this sad and sorrowful thread pleaseeee.
The thread mention no names.

Asin ehn, some people are just daft!
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
ddippset:
There are 36 states in Nigeria.

Rivers state accounts for 50 percent of the social crimes I see on Nairaland.

What always Rivers state?

Its Is because of mindless people like you and your ilks that have taken up residence in Rivers that are causing problems for the state, by the time we start deporting you immigrants you people will be shouting all over the media space..

Incase you don't know Rivers state is a melting point with people from all creeds, extraction and tribes domiciled there.

If reading hasn't been a problem for you, you would have realised that the name of the kidnapper is Akpan and that is not of Rivers origin.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by YorubaPrince: 9:55am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

@bolded. How does that sound to you? So if he had killed pple from another race, that would be OK with you, right? A killer is a killer, simple.

Na wah sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ofiko123(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2020
Gory images..
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by ddippset(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Its Is because of mindless people like you and your ilks that have taken up residence in Rivers that are causing problems for the state, by the time we start deporting you immigrants you people will be shouting all over the media space..

Incase you don't know Rivers state is a melting point with people from all creeds, extraction and tribes domiciled there.

If reading hasn't been a problem for you, you would have realised that the name of the kidnapper is Akpan and that is not of Rivers origin.
You that know how to read,

Tell me where I said Rivers people or Rivers Indigenes.

What I said was Rivers state!
Things that happen inside Rivers state, What am I supposed to call it? Kaduna state?

So now you answer the question; Is Rivers state made up only of Rivers people?

Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by carpdiemz: 9:58am On May 02, 2020
Kinematics:

We are very happy you left. We dont need strangers like you.

Why can’t you just accept your community flaws , most of you guys are always jealous of corpers dating your girls lol grin though I never did , cuz most rivers girls don’t like rivers guys , some are kinda too ugly. Back to the subject ,most rivers people are violent in nature , have been there so u don’t need to cover your lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Essential(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
what brings Boko Haram and herdsmen into this? Who did this to you?
Don't mind him, I wish he is where I am so that I can slap that his dirty mouth. useless and big for nothing goat.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by andrewbaba44: 9:59am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:

So because you are hausa/fulani you are supporting boko haram ?
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Infeno(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2020
heart of man, speechless. old fb acct for sale check my signature for WhatsApp.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by SleekyPosh(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2020
VOJA:
Devil incarnates everywhere...

May untimely or horrible death never be our portion in this life.

Amen o. it happens everywhere. lets learn to understand our inborn instincts/ which sometimes gives us that nudge or silent feeling to leave some places or not to embark on a decision.

TRUST YOUR GUTS

safeguard yourself at all times

May the soul of the victims find rest.

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by GiftcardandBTC(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2020
So pathetic
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On May 02, 2020
ddippset:
You that know how to read,

Tell me where I said Rivers people or Rivers Indigenes.

What I said was Rivers state!
Things that happen inside Rivers state, What abi supposed to call it? Kaduna state?

So now you answer the question; Is Rivers state made up only of Rivers people?

Mumu.

Make Ogun strike you there...how did you come about the 50% of crime reports in NL originated from Rivers.....disgusting imp.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by respectfully: 10:04am On May 02, 2020
They should have forced him to eat the decomposing body.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2020
For those asking of the girl killed

Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2020
henryhemon:

The last one, you can see her bandana.
Nope, the one in red. See her pallazo trousers and slippers
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by DonJay95: 10:08am On May 02, 2020
topboss1:

Where does it end?

Shut up. He said his name is Apkan which is a name from Akwa ibom but apart from that there is no tribe that have not done worst than this so forget about generalizing it to Rivers people.
Re: Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:

I like your signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.