Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35894 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by loschivatos(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Too much hates,bitterness and anger in this country.

Modified:
9/10 Nigerians are religious ' supposed heavenly bounded' yet evil overshadow the land.

It makes me wonder and I ask, where are the religious people that goes to mosques on Friday and the ones who
wouldn't let person hear word except for heaven righteousness? Are they ghosts?

Bunch of hypocrites...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DontCough: 8:38am On May 02, 2020
fykes:

Truer words has never been spoken..
I am proudly igbo... I don't need an igbo man to be president to prosper in this country or anywhere else.
But I will wholeheartedly support and work for the emergence of osibanjo. The man fits d bill for a president and has got the experience.
I believe he will do well

I share the same belief with you my Able Igbo friend. I pray & hope we don't make the same mistakes we made in the past.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Lovelyn451(f): 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Now that everything has fallen apart in Nigeria, they've looted the treasury dry plus debts to be paid, they're looking for Igbo presidency, these old illiterates are even dancing to their tune...tchew
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Nexus25:
This is the right thing to do. They should beg Tinubu and Obasanjo. That way, they move closer to achieving the lofty dream

by
2023 no sane human will want to rule Nigeria

why do people find it hard to understand that nigeria is hanging on a tiny rope

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ItooWorWor(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

grin no kill our people. So, they can now beg Tinubu grin grin
Herdmen will not like this grin grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 8:41am On May 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Herdmen will not like this grin grin

He's gonna hug tinubu like this. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by membranus: 8:44am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Its the Ibos turn, no it is Hausa's turn, actually it is now time for the Yoruba's to rule. Since 1960, 60 years ago we have been playing this mindless tribalistic games which has taken Nigeria backwards economically. In fact 1960 was much more developed than today.

You do realise there are more than 500 other tribes in this Limited PLC called Nigeria right? Not forgetting that the so called IBOS/HAUSAS/YORUBAS sold out Nigeria to the highest bidder while pretending to liberate Nigeria from the British in 1960. Shame on you and these 3 tribes could burn in hell for all I care!
I reject it.

I am not gonna burn in hell in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by SocialJustice: 8:46am On May 02, 2020
The biggest problem with igbos is that they can't speak with one voice. A people divided can not achieve much.

A vote should be cast among igbos to determine if they want presidency or secession.

By the way, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, I am not yoruba, just applying common sense. He's the biggest politician in the South and definitely has enough allys is the East to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Exc2000: 8:48am On May 02, 2020
cool

I really pray and hope Ibos get PDP ticket while Yoruba would surely get APC ticket, and I pray for a free and fair election... lets quash this beef once and for all and see who has the political goodwill from the whole of Nigeria between the two

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ItooWorWor(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:

He's gonna hug tinubu like this. grin
Hahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by guru90: 8:50am On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state is collective lgbo choice for President.

Are u ok?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by contigiency(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2020
Good they said their consultations will begin after the issue of this pandemic is over. Because It will be very incentive of Ohanaeze to go and meet the president or anybody for that matter, to discuss such a subject matter in the midst of this corona virus pandemic that is ravaging every part of the country. It's I'll timed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MrSly(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state is collective lgbo choice for President.
We are talking about president not a tax force leader, visionary leaders not autocratic bigot. You should have mentioned th former governor of Anambra state and the 2019 VP candidate of PDP.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Golan007: 8:54am On May 02, 2020
Lastorator:
You guys need to abandon the politics of hate and blackmail

Actually, they should be made to pay for it by missing what should have rightly been their turn.

No reward for a spoilt child.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by mabea: 8:55am On May 02, 2020
Im interested in bitcoin but the rate of scam here is scary
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by tysontim(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2020
EastGold:

We will never support them, South South will never support them, let's see how their propaganda will give them the President

You are wrong south south will support them that's the region they are sure of. As for SW it depends on people like Tinubu, if SW supports them them the middle belt will too. As for NW and NE I don't know.

Is possible with SW support, without sw there's won't be Igbo presidency

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MrSly(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
Honestly, the Igbos have been cheated many times in the Presidential Leadership, that been said, for those who have a great interest of Nigeria at heart will agree that the man who is capable of repositioning Nigeria in a balanced state is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
He is more than qualified to lead Nigeria into a balanced state, where many Igbo Presidential Leaders will emerge in a future staring in our eyes.
The Prof is Capable, Able, Compassionate & bewilled with Passion to lead Nigeria back to her lost Glory. This wasn't typed out of emotions & feelings but rather typed from insights of how Great a Leader Prof. Yemi is.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo means well for all Nigerians.
It is not yet time for election so save your energy.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Euegene100001: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
All this people are just old fools . 2023 is still far. Develop this country leave 2023 no matter where you travel to home is home develop home stop been fools. Igbo can’t be President sha the greed level is 100%

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jamesversion: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:
Tinubu and OBJ invited them, yorubas are coming to terms with the fact that they cannot be President without supporting Igbos to take their rightful turn in the current zoning equation which simply means turn by turn.

Don't be dreaming. Nigerians wouldn't vote Igbos. Not with all this Biafra nonsense by Nnamdi Kanu. Seems like Igbos don't even know what they want. Arm twisting Nigeria wouldn't work again. it will be easier for any candidate from all other geo-political zones to become President of Nigeria in 2023 than someone from SE. You can bank on this.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tonytonic(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Igbos don't want presidency we want to b apart from the shot hole

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by SammyChi1988: 9:06am On May 02, 2020
Bleep Ohanaeze, Biafra will be restored before 2023... Nigeria is due to divide.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by SammyChi1988: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
Bleep Ohanaeze, Biafra will be restored before 2023. Nigeria is due to divide... We are not one...
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2020
Really So Ohanaeze can talk to Obj and Tinubu as per presidency So SW now matters they are no longer fulani slaves bah? This is so interesting.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2020
Ohaneze don't have sense.

While politicians are building consensus across Nigeria their own people are busy insulting other tribes, crafting derogatory comments and supremacist-narratives all over the media.

They want the presidency shebi? Let Nnamdi Kanu conquer Aso Rock for them using that his stinking gutter-mouth.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2020
SammyChi1988:
Bleep Ohanaeze, Biafra will be restored before 2023. Nigeria is due to divide... We are not one...

Hahaha mr dreamer. Biafra will be restore by who?

Let me tell you if even* biafra will come not in Kanu existence so keep on dreaming on you will dream and dream till eternity.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Chibezin: 9:19am On May 02, 2020
Making this move is a welcome one to me and in a direction because Igbo's are minority and can not get there alone although I'm not ruling out betreyal but let it be stated that they made efforts .And let no man Born of a woman say Igbo's can not be president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Honor10: 9:21am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Oga like we all know, you yorubas have only succeeded in voting the winner in just 2 presidential election in the history of this country. You've lost out in the other numerous presidential elections.

Be humble and stop beating your dry chest, you are not there yet.

Really! Pls, tell me what happened in 2007 and 2011? Who did Yoruba vote for?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by guy222: 9:21am On May 02, 2020
oyin44:
Igbo leaders no dey shame at all,wetin cum concern them with APC. Well, vast majority of igbos don't know politics. They talk as if they knew on social media. cheesy grin idle bastards
There problem is hatred.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2020
If Igbo people lead this country, we may see positive changes
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by winj: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
IGBO will never be allowed to rule Nigeria again until they apologize and do something about their worldwide criminality that is destroying Nigeria's credibility globally.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by lexyking(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2020
minasota:
On who's voice is Ohanaze speaking for?
meeting tinubu the betrayers/yurubaz bastards?
Ohaneze does not speak for us
I repeat ohanaze does not represent the igbos

It's your entire lineage that are bastards. You good for nothing fellow

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Pat Utomi could make a good Igbo president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.