Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Should I Accept Her Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Love (1046 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Her Love by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2020
Hello gees long time no see
So there's this girl in my class she always hated me for a reason no one could figure out why, anytime i tried to make a suggestion in something in class she would always deny my idea.
The worst part is that she's friendly with everyone but when its me she always has this disgusted face whenever I'm around her so i stopped interfering in anything related to her and as i began to live my life peacefully,a friend of mine bleeped up he went and told her that I'm love with her thinking it was love that'll fix our misunderstandings.

At first i thought she was gonna bash me and disgrace after she was told but to my surprise i received a message from her saying she's thought about me and she's agreed to date me,so i told her why did she treat me badly before,she said it was because i never gave her attention and she liked me very well but i was arrogant to see.so i told her okay but remember she doesn't know I'm not in love with her my friends made it up.....

So i was thinking should i reject or accept her but she hated me so bad before so I'm thinking she's trying to emotionally blackmail me.

My brothers in lockdown what do you suggest
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by lilmax(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2020
And this your friend gave her your number too? undecided
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by MARX77(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
Thread carefully
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by Oluromantic: 9:13pm On May 02, 2020
So if love click, how will you see each other this lockdown?
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by Stevyne: 9:16pm On May 02, 2020
Saneesk:
Hello gees long time no see
So there's this girl in my class she always hated me for a reason no one could figure out why, anytime i tried to make a suggestion in something in class she would always deny my idea.
The worst part is that she's friendly with everyone but when its me she always has this disgusted face whenever I'm around her so i stopped interfering in anything related to her and as i began to live my life peacefully,a friend of mine bleeped up he went and told her that I'm love with her thinking it was love that'll fix our misunderstandings.

At first i thought she was gonna bash me and disgrace after she was told but to my surprise i received a message from her saying she's thought about me and she's agreed to date me,so i told her why did she treat me badly before,she said it was because i never gave her attention and she liked me very well but i was arrogant to see.so i told her okay but remember she doesn't know I'm not in love with her my friends made it up.....

So i was thinking should i reject or accept her but she hated me so bad before so I'm thinking she's trying to emotionally blackmail me.

My brothers in lockdown what do you suggest
Na there way be DAT.
That's how deh behave
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by aro360: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
follow ur heart
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by LovelyDude(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
lilmax:
And this your friend gave her your number too? undecided

The girl is in his class, they'll probably have a group chat and everyone have everyone's number

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Love by tbtosine(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
Before i can advice you i need to ask you this question. What class are you ? Junior class or senior class ?
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by joceey(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
Guy Guy Guy ,how many times i call you? don't turn her down oo if you no wan see what they call hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (a woman who has been rejected by a man can be ferociously angry and vindictive )telling you from past experience.
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by Nobody: 12:53am On May 03, 2020
tbtosine:
Before i can advice you i need to ask you this question. What class are you ?
Junior class or senior class ?
Level 3
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by baralatie(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2020
tbtosine:
Before i can advice you i need to ask you this question. What class are you ?
Junior class or senior class ?
Oluwogbowo secondary school,mushin jss3
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by Nobody: 4:31am On May 03, 2020
LovelyDude:

The girl is in his class, they'll probably have a group chat and everyone have everyone's number
Abeg tell am
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by Nobody: 6:18am On May 03, 2020
I don't know why this story made me Burst into laughter.. Mhenn

Ok., since you don't have feelings for her, I'll advise you don't go into it. If need be, tell her your friend was behind the letter or whatever proposal she got earlier.

Op, I just hope you're not in for another round of attitude from her. Just ignore.
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by tbtosine(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2020
baralatie:

Oluwogbowo secondary school,mushin jss3

for a jss3 students to talk about love like this show we are in end time. Back in those days nothing of such. My advice to you is to face your studies.
Re: Should I Accept Her Love by tbtosine(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2020
Saneesk:

Level 3

level 3 in secondary school i guess cos level 3 in higher institution not expected to write letter to woo a girl. If you are still in secondary school please face your study. Think about your future career and dont put a lady matter in your heart like this. You are doing the right thing at the wrong time.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Indian Girls / How To Stop Being Hornyy / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.