Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141577 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

They've embarrassed themselves enough on this thread.. so naturally the next move is to start launching personal attacks.

Those two idi0ts shamelessly ganged up thinking they have the monopoly for insults. It's like dem never jam werey cheesy

Mad hag, did I even address you here before you insulted me and told me to "go and die"? If not that Nigerian men, especially the unexposed ones, lack integrity then where would a rude and uncouth molue conductor like you get mouth to spout off?

You should be uniformly condemned for your gutter mouth and behavior here that sees you disgracing womanhood if indeed a woman, a mother or potential mother.

What would you be teaching your female child? How to strip naked and be fighting disgracefully in the street like her ill-mannered alley Cat of a mother?

Can't blame you when you have so many sexually frustrated idiots falling over themselves to be your cheerleaders here shamelessly endorsing your wrongdoing.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sidonlook: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Bill Gates is not a medical scientist. How did he found the solution to a medical crisis. Why will a healthy person be compelled to take a vaccine that has secret undertones .

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sidonlook: 8:32am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

He belongs to group that wants to subdue the world and have total control over every move that you make.

POWER

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kuns84(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2020
qwertyboss:

E be prophet?
Wetin concern am with global challenges.

same question I'm asking here my broda

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kuns84(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

.. and the disgusting baboon that said this eventually returned to the same thread after spending 30 mins doing research and screenshoting clippings from government controlled media, just to prove a point to lil ol' me cool

I can see you've now turned "investigative journalist" on my case.

Una go die for my matter grin

you're such a funny girl. haha.
keep up the good work wink

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by PigTormentor: 8:48am On May 03, 2020
Ignorant Hilly Billys.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 03, 2020
sidonlook:

He belongs to group that wants to subdue the world and have total control over every move that you make.

POWER

I know it is really hard to get people like you to ever inspect any material that may prove you are wrong.

Yet you should know that there is enough evidence, for those open to those willing to inspect them objectively, which shows Bill Gates is the victim of outright fabrications, propaganda and deliberate distortion of the truth by those who hate him for one reason or the other.

No different to the mindset of those who claim President Buhari has died and been replaces by a Jubrin Al Sudani from Sudan. The fact is that most human are not born with a predisposition to seeking solutions.

Many love to tear down more than they build. The few who build in society, relatively small in comparison to those who tear down, are always the target of the uniformed as we see happening to Gates and many of his kind worldwide.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-george-story-quote/

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by mysteryman2014: 8:49am On May 03, 2020
These Americans are just like their president plain stupid.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nancy1986: 8:49am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.

Because he said this earth is over populated read things to know why.. He wants to reduce the world population

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by femiakinbully(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2020
His foundation sponsors our NCDC cry

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by dalass(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH

He gets to play god!

Many rich men have people killed just because they can afford it..... They want the world to themselves and believe they could actually control population...

Many are psychopathic and just for the fun of it do whatever pleases them.. Sad really lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sapeleboi(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2020
fool, bill gate na doctor or scientist , the only thing he knows is computer
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:51am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
Black race?
Are you colour blind?

A slave label...

I see who has brain issues here...

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Farki: 8:51am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .

Bill Gates left Microsoft years ago.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kuns84(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Mad hag, did I even address you here before you insulted me and told me to "go and die"? If not that Nigerian men, especially the unexposed ones, lack integrity then where would a rude and uncouth molue conductor like you get mouth to spout off?

You should be uniformly condemned for your gutter mouth and behavior here that sees you disgracing womanhood if indeed a woman, a mother or potential mother.

What would you be teaching your female child? How to strip naked and be fighting disgracefully in the street like her ill-mannered alley Cat of a mother?

Can't blame you when you have so many sexually frustrated idiots falling over themselves to be your cheerleaders here shamelessly endorsing your wrongdoing.

calm down abeg angry

a lot of MEN have insulted you here but you choose to expel all your frustration on a lady. are you that weak and frustrated? a lady single-handedly disgraced you yesterday, you fought so tirelessly and failed so woefully, then you slept, woke up and then continued quoting her and ranting like a rabies infested dog!

gtfoh with your cuunt-like, effeminate self!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by PigTormentor: 8:52am On May 03, 2020
[s]
wisdomiskey:

[/s]

Pls weep for yourself.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

you're saying what you don't know, collecting the vaccine at you're own peril

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by GamalNasser: 8:52am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

You are the simpleton here if you dont know , those people you call ignorant are far more woke than you are

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Jay31: 8:52am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Iamundisputed post=89119675]Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.[/QUOTE

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR, IT WILL COME JUST LIKE THIS, OFCOS BILL GATE APPEARS NOT TO GAIN ANYTHING BY DEPOPULATING THE WORLD, BUT DONT WE THINK HE IS ACTUALLY FULFILLING THE VISION OF SOMEONE

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Farki: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
Propaganda gulping idiots, doing the opposite of what is needed to stop the spread of the virus because their empty skulls need a scapegoat.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by nylen1234: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
It is clear Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world using vaccines watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc16H3uHKOA

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by PigTormentor: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
These are the dumb dumb Trump hilly billy supporters. They are dumber than you can imagine.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
Those ILLUM people

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2020
This what happens when you obstinately refuse to think for yourself and believe unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. Most of the protesters are likely conservative Trump supporters who litter internet forums with their Q-anon horse dung.

Grayoso:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-id2020/

Thanks man, right on spot.
People should stop peddling these stupid conspiracy theories.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Agozskey(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Seriously some Nigerians can be very stupid... Why is he making it a mandatory and some foolish Nigerians are speaking English on his behalf

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
youre funny, do you know how much countries will pay for the vaccines?
nigerians are trully dumb

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Farki: 8:54am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Continue to swallow lies at your own detriment.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by CasNova: 8:54am On May 03, 2020
This is serious.
There are many conspiracy theories about Bill Gates.

Could all the allegations be untrue?
I don't think so.

There's no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lastchild: 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

and you are more intelligent and therefore see what they could not see?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by AfroKnight: 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Ignorant people are more than normal people everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by canDy4eva(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

What are you saying

Are you following up Bill Gates story at all

Do you know Bill Gate foresaw this virus?

Is he a prophet?

How did he know there would be a global pandemic?

So many questions unanswered!

LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.