Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] (5773 Views)

Principle Of Least Interest [Dating Clinic] / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
ashewoboy:
later they will say men manipulate them into having sex with them. set awon "they don't know what they want".
Saying men manipulate them into having sex is itself a manipulation. They want to make it seem as if they are victims so that society won't see them as slutty or wayward. This manipulation technique is called " victim entrapment manipulation "

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Compguy: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Wow
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by anthonyuncle(m): 4:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Ekemeze:
I have never experienced all those stuff you mentioned. maybe I'm the manipulator. lol.

Manipulative women's target are the weak men, not the wise ones. Becos they know their shit won't work

e fit be one girl wey even manipulate you to type this thing

1 Like

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Dobson43:
undecided

This sounds enlightening
of course.
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Dpsychologist:

In sub-sequent thread i will talk about manipulation in general
I think its time. For this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Young Lady Rejects 500k For One Night Stand In Abuja - ( Pictures ) / I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.