Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22508 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by rasputinn(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2011
I see most sistas are writing charisma,intelligence,truthfulness bla bla bla,how many times have most of y'all asked brothers that possess all the above whether na those things una go chop  undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by LoveKing(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2011
I have all the qualities these ladies are wishing for.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by maurchy: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2011
intelligence and his sense of humour/wit.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2011
most women are dullards, that's why they stress on intelligence. Imagine, u knows me, u bring laugh to me, I want intelligence, humorous and laugh from my guy. It is ok, you want what u don't have or can't achieve.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Creamish(f): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2011
ferdiii:

most women are dullards, that's why they stress on intelligence. Imagine, u knows me, u bring laugh to me, I want intelligence, humorous and laugh from my guy. It is ok, you want what u don't have or can't achieve.

. . . . . and judging by wat u wrote, u feel ur not qualified to be termed "a dullard" ?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2011
Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by koolchicco: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2011
Creamish:

. . . . . and judging by wat u wrote, u feel your not qualified to be termed "a dullard" ?

Hehehehe grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2011
olu77:

grin grin grin grin grin u are so intelligent

To God be the Glory.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2011
Creamish:

. . . . . and judging by wat u wrote, u feel your not qualified to be termed "a dullard" ?

lol grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by confetti(f): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2011
For me, it is boldly THE FEAR OF GOD AND A HIGH SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by gistar(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2011
you mean y'all ladies have a thing for intelligence and humour? that's nice to  know.
then i'll get my intelligence and humour swag on!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by eminemkayc: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ na-so. My point is that women don't rily send the non-physical grin thing things in a man but are rily interested in the 'pepper', thats all that makes the difference in on grin the long run. Like they say, ''na fyn boi we go chop''?
@ iice. I read the topic before commenting mind u. Just hitng the nail to on tongue tongue the head. My sisters & mom ain't money chasers but definitly need it from their men. An intelligent man without money is dumb to me.
@ guyz. Don't be decieved. If una no get money una go get enuf headache. ''there's no romance without finance''. Be warned!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
lol u guys dont need to feel bad everytime a woman reveals what she likes!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nakele(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
[quote Quote from:
Nakele on Yesterday at 02:14:59 PM
GOOD HEART, INTTELIGENCE, WHAT HE SAYS & HOW HE SAYS IT (very important), IF HE HANDLES HIMSELF WELL.

@Nakele, girl what else wud I do to turn u onto my side? I got all dat u listed. . .My heart is as white as SNOW, my brain is hotter than FIRE, I can say WHATEVER u want HOWEVER u want it (very important), I handle myself like NO OTHER - my carriage is SUPER!

So tell me my lady, what else? I'm@your service.

[quote][/quote]

Lol@Don,,,,,,,, where u at ? Am in Windhoek
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Orton10(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Naijagal12:

Intelligence, his swag, confidence, his ego and a sexy masculine voice--such a turn on e[b]specially when he whispers in my ears asking me if I like it ooooh Yes Daddy! cheesy[/b]

lol, em like what?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by koolchicco: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

lol, em like what?? grin grin grin grin grin

Why u wan knw, Aproko. tongue
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
andyprez:

repeating things over & over again ain't my style. Since its obvious that u're a lady, date or marry a guy who isn't rich or better still, that has the potential of becoming one then tell me how many times u'll enjoy his ''non-physical turn-ons''.
I've seen, heard & read things about this issue. My advice, even if money shouldn't be your no. 1 piority, it should be the 2nd or 3rd.
9ce humor about me being a woman though.

Neither is it my style. Just as you have seen and read things things about this issue. So have i and experienced it too.
Nigerians with their obsession of becoming rich. Thanks but no thanks. . .just the other day I read 2 nigerians were apprehended for smuggling cocaine. The police chief was so pissed he wanted to shoot them. It doesn't matter how they got their money, you say. Keep advising men to keep up the life of crime all in the name of being 'rich'. Anyway. . .i thank Odin for my not 'rich' man who still is the man of my life.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by 2makesense: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Intelligence!, SENSE cool
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
Unfortunately we do live in a real world (and 'real world' doesn't get 'realer' than naija), and anybody that is honest with himself or herself knows that a fine but struggling man with all the charisma, humour and bla bla bla in the world is always a feeble match for a well-to-do ogre when it comes to winning the girls' hearts and bodies. The slightest 'non-physical things' in the man are crystallized and magnified by the women in his life if he is well-to-do. But how does a man's charisma and good graces shine forth (in the eyes of beautiful young naija maidens) if he earns just N50,000 a month, trudges all day in the sun, has seen the insides of every danfo bus in lagos, and is known to possess only two (worn-out) shoes? But if he is a top-dog in Chevron that earns N1.5m per month, lives in a 'cream' apartment in Lekki, drives an '09 Camry and a Range Rover Sport - then even his obnoxious habit of farting into his girl's food would be interpreted by many naija babes as having a 'unique' sense of humour.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by samnaija: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
pro01:

Unfortunately we do live in a real world (and 'real world' doesn't get 'realer' than naija), and anybody that is honest with himself or herself knows that a fine but struggling man with all the charisma, humour and bla bla bla in the world is always a feeble match for a well-to-do ogre when it comes to winning the girls' hearts and bodies. The slightest 'non-physical things' in the man are crystallized and magnified by the women in his life if he is well-to-do. But how does a man's charisma and good graces shine forth (in the eyes of beautiful young naija maidens) if he earns just N50,000 a month, trudges all day in the sun, has seen the insides of every danfo bus in lagos, and is known to possess only two (worn-out) shoes? But if he is a top-dog in Chevron that earns N1.5m per month, lives in a 'cream' apartment in Lekki, drives an '09 Camry and a Range Rover Sport - then even his obnoxious habit of farting into his girl's food would be interpreted by many naija babes as having a 'unique' sense of humour.

true yans, lets be honest with our self. a guy is more desireable if he can show he is a provider.thats basically what most women want,

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ITEM71(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
See ladies! So fast! His dis his dat, anyway sha, but I'm just stunned dat nobody talks abt his bank acc,cos its usually the most attractive in a guy,(sorry not all gals though) so guys; our pockets no matter again,lets acquire more brain nd we should try to be funny too! The most attractive in a guy is his balls,a guy with big ball could turn a crack or a stone to a mountain!   We all have brain but most of us don't use it,simple
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ddotty: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Quote: Sense of fairness and justice, no ego problems/self-esteem issues.

made sense, i don't know why some guys will have ego against women. Is it a guard?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ITEM71(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
gbammmmmm ;d
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
do people just answer questions without actually comprehending the topic ? the topic says 'non-physical things'. why do these guys keep bringing up money ? money is a physical thing. this is how people fail exams undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by kpozite(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ladies all these qualities you want of the guy do you have it? Even an ounce of it? Because I can't imagine e.g. an intelligent guy with a dull lady it just dosen't fit.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by moondust(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
I hope all you ladies looking for intelligent dudes have even an iota of it
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by cskin: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
Self Control
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
cskin:

Self Control

Nice

kpozite:

Ladies all these qualities you want of the guy do you have it? Even an ounce of it? Because I can't imagine e.g. an intelligent guy with a dull lady it just dosen't fit.

We. . .well me, can only hope i meet his criteria too cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by yinka85: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
What are are all these things about ¨intelligence/brain¨,¨makes me laugh/sense of humor¨ and all what not.
What happens to  honesty and humility(2 non physical qualities every single woman should pray to have in her man to guarantee a lasting relationship).
Intelligent enough to play tricks on your asses and humorous enough to make you laugh and hence forget about their weaknesses.Lol
Wake up young ladies and look for what you need and not what you want.
Peace and good luck in your search.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Nairaland ladies are crazy.All these talks about intelligence is boring.An intelligent guy can still be a criminal,he can be harsh on his lady,he can be a sex maniac.Now concerning sense of humour,a guy with a high sense of humour can be a pauper,he can be a gay et cetra.Now ask urself,do u want an intelligent guy who will be eager to use his lady 4 a money ritual?Do u want a guy with a high sense of humour who will only be interested in the constant ripping apart of your lingeries,defiling you only to abandon you when you conceives.I'm a guy but I think that one of the major thing which matters is being God-fearing.Remember that the fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom.Make your choice wisely.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
God fearing is not paramount in the mind of most people. Cos the feel a God fearing guy can't possess all other xterisitics
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Apollonio: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
yinka85:

What are are all these things about ¨intelligence/brain¨,¨makes me laugh/sense of humor¨ and all what not.
What happens to  honesty and humility(2 non physical qualities every single woman should pray to have in her man to guarantee a lasting relationship).
Intelligent enough to play tricks on your asses and humorous enough to make you laugh and hence forget about their weaknesses.Lol
Wake up young ladies and look for what you need and not what you want.
Peace and good luck in your search.

Nice one @Yinka85.

One of these dream girls should put up a similar thread,this time directed to men and lets see how many of them that will mention the  intelligent and humorous woman over a virtuous one.
For me and my household,it is the virtuous woman all the way.Lol

Benstino:

Nairaland ladies are crazy.All these talks about intelligence is boring.An intelligence guy can still be a criminal,he can be harsh on his lady,he can be a sex maniac.Now concerning sense of humour,a guy with a high sense of humour can be a pauper,he can be a gay et cetra.Now ask urself,do u want an intelligent guy who will be eager to use his lady 4 a money ritual?Do u want a guy with a high sense of humour who will only be interested in the constant ripping apart of your lingeries,defiling you only to abandon you when you conceives.I'm a guy but I think that one of the major thing which matters is being God-fearing.Remember that the fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom.Make your choice wisely.

@Benstino,
This is not a christian thread we are talking in general.Mind you not all the respondents  believe in God the same way that you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.