Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22500 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
@buzugee, Take a handshake for that comment of yours!! Thats exactly what I told iice at the start, and her backside lickers came to her defence foolishly.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

@buzugee, Take a handshake for that comment of yours!! Thats exactly what I told iice at the start, and her backside lickers came to her defence foolishly.
*offers firm handshake* grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
buzugee:

'intelligence' is a subjective entity. intelligence is multifaceted. no one person is intelligent in everything. so based on that, everybody on earth is intelligent its just that some people have not found their calling yet. a savant will be the most unintelligent person in school but when you introduce them to a different world, they excel brilliantly. a savant in london (black kid) will take a copter ride, cast a sidelong glance all over the landscape and scenery of london. then will be dropped off into a studio and he will draw exactly everything he saw, building for building, window for window, landmark for landmark, and street for street. yet this guy was unintelligent in school.

You've just shown that you dont understand the difference between talent and intelligence.

Anyway you can join the debate on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584507.0.html
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrCork17: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Most Attractive Non-physical Thing? would my 17inches count? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

You've just shown that you dont understand the difference between talent and intelligence.

Anyway you can join the debate on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584507.0.html
intelligence is the mother of talent. without intelligence you cant have talent.  wink everything is conceived in the brain. you cant put the cart before the horse.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
buzugee:

'intelligence' is a subjective entity. intelligence is multifaceted. no one person is intelligent in everything. so based on that, everybody on earth is intelligent its just that some people have not found their calling yet. a savant will be the most unintelligent person in school but when you introduce them to a different world, they excel brilliantly. a savant in london (black kid) will take a copter ride, cast a sidelong glance all over the landscape and scenery of london. then will be dropped off into a studio and he will draw exactly everything he saw, building for building, window for window, landmark for landmark, and street for street. yet this guy was unintelligent in school.

Buzugee, abeg, take this your post to the other thread and I will address it there.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
see technically everything you do in this life is a 'talent'. some people are talented at science, some people suck at science but are talented in the arts. some people are talented in IT. i myself am a good example of how 'intelligence' is a subjective quantity. i consider myself to be somewhat intelligent. i am somewhat of a genius in the sciences, chemistry, biology and physics, and find myself more adept in the medical sciences. then one time i decided to try my hand in IT. i tried java, c + + and oracle database. lets just say everyday in class i left with a huge headache. i couldnt understand all the syntax and commands. i sucked so bad it was not even funny. i had to quit after it was causing me so much mental anguish to even get past the first  chapters of the java texbook. i damn near had brain damage trying to do IT. meanwhile some people are geniuses in IT.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
phew nothing like a good looking guy in fighter's jet
nothing else none physical counts.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Buzugee, abeg, take this your post to the other thread and I will address it there.
i will later on chief. i get the feeling yall involved in some high powered discussion that i cant fully commit to right now. i got to go bath grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by spikedcylinder: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
Limaoscar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Chei Nne, eh, odiegwu oh!!

Lmfao!!!!! Gosh, you people won't kill me here. grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by becky4real(f): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Insted of us fighting over the word "INTELLIGENT" has any body considered using the word "WISDOM" to avoid trowing blows at each other, when we are suppose to be looking at the main topic, we are busy creating another topic.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ na-so. My point is that women don't rily send the non-physical thing in a man but are rily interested in the 'pepper', thats all that makes the difference in the long run. Like they say, ''na fyn boi we go chop''?
@ iice. I read the topic before commenting mind u. Just hitng the nail to the head. My sisters & mom ain't money chasers but definitly need it from their men. An intelligent man without money is dumb to me.
@ guyz. Don't be decieved. If una no get money una go get enuf headache. ''there's no romance without finance''. Be warned!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
andyprez:

@   na-so.   My   point   is   that   women   don't   rily   send   the   non-physical   thing   in   a man   but   are   rily  interested   in   the   'pepper',   thats   all  that   makes   the   difference   in   the  long   run.   Like   they   say,   ''na  fyn   boi   we   go   chop''?
@  iice.  I   read   the   topic   before   commenting   mind   u.   Just  hitng   the   nail  to   the   head.  My  sisters   &   mom  ain't  money  chasers   but  definitly  need  it   from   their   men.  An   intelligent  man  without  money   is dumb   to  me.
@ guyz.   Don't   be  decieved.  If  una   no  get  money  una  go  get  enuf  headache.  ''there's  no   romance  without   finance''.   Be  warned!
then what do you call a dumb man who cant read ? grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
buzugee:

then what do you call a dumb man who cant read ? grin
an illiterate.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
andyprez:

an illiterate.
ahhhhh. cool. so would you classify jesus who was very intelligent but poor as a d_ _ b person or mother theresa or mary slessor or malcolm x or dr king or toussaint louverture or john brown the emancipator or nat turner or paul the man who wrote the new testament ? these were all broke people with no money but very intelligent.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by xgel: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
having a nice truck.

making me laugh.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chibaby5(f): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
The way he speaks. cool A guy dat speaks soundly and better still accompanied with a good manly voice is on ma street!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by koolchicco: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
chi-baby:

The way he speaks.  cool A guy dat speaks soundly and better still accompanied with a good manly voice is on ma street!
shocked undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chibaby5(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
buzugee:

ahhhhh. cool. so would you classify jesus who was very intelligent but poor as a d_ _ b person or mother theresa or mary slessor or malcolm x or dr king or toussaint louverture or john brown the emancipator or nat turner or paul the man who wrote the new testament ? these were all broke people with no money but very intelligent.
Jesus Christ my saviour wasn't broke the same goes to Paul. They travelled to different nations during their time and they were no record that says they lacked funds. Mothere theresa gave alms to the poor, mary slessor sponsored her cause. Malcom x raised enough money for his cause also. Don't know much about the other guys. Dude, i'm just raising points on the need to make money cos it counts a great deal.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2011
andyprez:

Jesus Christ my saviour wasn't broke the same goes to Paul. They travelled to different nations during their time and they were no record that says they lacked funds. Mothere theresa gave alms to the poor, mary slessor sponsored her cause. Malcom x raised enough money for his cause also. Don't know much about the other guys. Dude, i'm just raising points on the need to make money cos it counts a great deal.
money does not the man make. the man maketh the money. if you read the book of acts in the bible you will see that paul crashed in different peoples houses and they gave him food to eat and money to travel onto his next destination. what we call a 'scrounger' today. he depended on the goodwill of others. anyway we shall agree to disagree.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2011

sense of humour
Only a negligible minority of girls have that.

Can make me laugh
Only an even more negligible minority of girls have ever succeeded in doing that.

>>> And yet they all want that in a man. In everything they love to be recipients and never givers (except of punie, wey dem go still dey use pose). Why u no go 'Lord of the Rib' go PAY with YOUR money to watch Basketmouth? You dey find clown whey go entertain you for free and come spend him money ontop u join am. Na wa. Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by olu77(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2011
Intelligence, in the women dictionary, is the ability to successfully convince your woman you have to spend more time in the office with your secretary and return late in the night daily without her even suspecting any foul play. A man is not intelligent when he can not make a lie sound 100% like the truth.

If I were a woman I will go with "fear of God"
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2011
Lolololz @ "fowl play".
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by olu77(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2011
pro01:

Lolololz @ "fowl play".

grin grin grin grin grin u are so intelligent
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by meyri: 2:18am On Jan 13, 2011
A man that can handle his own/his business. Hardworking. Determined. Not waiting for hand me downs!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by toyemz(f): 2:58am On Jan 13, 2011
being assertive and firm
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 3:55am On Jan 13, 2011
andyprez:

@ na-so. My point is that women don't rily send the non-physical thing in a man but are rily interested in the 'pepper', thats all that makes the difference in the long run. Like they say, ''na fyn boi we go chop''?
@ iice. I read the topic before commenting mind u. Just hitng the nail to the head. My sisters & mom ain't money chasers but definitly need it from their men. An intelligent man without money is dumb to me.
@ guyz. Don't be decieved. If una no get money una go get enuf headache. ''there's no romance without finance''. Be warned!

I'm happy that as a woman yourself, you understand that women don't send the non-physical thing in a man. But then again. . .'fine boi' is one of your non-physical qualities i assume?
It must have been a touching moment for you when you realized that your female relatives married their husbands for the money they needed not for the men they were.

No one is disputing the fact that money matters in relationships especially marriage but if that is all you are. . .you deserve what you get.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Naijagal12(f): 4:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Intelligence, his swag, confidence, his ego and a sexy masculine voice--such a turn on especially when he whispers in my ears asking me if I like it ooooh Yes Daddy! cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2011
iice:

I'm happy that as a woman yourself, you understand that women don't send the non-physical thing in a man. But then again. . .'fine boi' is one of your non-physical qualities i assume?
It must have been a touching moment for you when you realized that your female relatives married their husbands for the money they needed not for the men they were.

No one is disputing the fact that money matters in relationships especially marriage but if that is all you are. . .you deserve what you get.

repeating things over & over again ain't my style. Since its obvious that u're a lady, date or marry a guy who isn't rich or better still, that has the potential of becoming one then tell me how many times u'll enjoy his ''non-physical turn-ons''.
I've seen, heard & read things about this issue. My advice, even if money shouldn't be ur no. 1 piority, it should be the 2nd or 3rd.
9ce humor about me being a woman though.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 5:22am On Jan 13, 2011
buzugee:

money does not the man make. the man maketh the money. if you read the book of acts in the bible you will see that paul crashed in different peoples houses and they gave him food to eat and money to travel onto his next destination. what we call a 'scrounger' today. he depended on the goodwill of others. anyway we shall agree to disagree.
[/quote
dude, don't be decieved of how important money is. Lets not go deep into how these people got their money. The important thing is that money was a significant substance for them to carry on with their projects & they got it.
To me, money is a huge turn-on. Date a girl without money for a while & date the same girl with money both with d same character & attitude, then tell me the big difference you'll see.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by sagacious(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2011
God fearing, smart, mature, discipline and Intelligence cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.