Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos (12285 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by ExAngel007(f): 4:10pm On May 03, 2020
wow she is all grown-up
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2020
Siki355:
Airforce1 the original E-money asslicker

I'm liking the new you

Your comment reeks of hate

But it's Ok
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
ExAngel007:
wow she is all grown-up

Na so E suppose be

Lalasticlala
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by ExAngel007(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

Na so E suppose be
Lalasticlala
What about her mother?
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2020
ExAngel007:

What about her mother?

Not every relationship leads to marriage
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by zedegit: 4:27pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Sunday 3rd May 2020

At home safe and sound with the love of my life, My Daughter.

Corona virus is not for us with God on our side .

this lockdown really drew me much closer to my daughter and helped me to understand so many things I was ignorant of back in the day as a father.

Smiles

Proud Dad

Safe Everyone.

I hope you've stopped smoking in front of her.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by ExAngel007(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

Not every relationship leads to marriage
true
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

I hope you've stopped smoking in front of her.
I didn't light lite the cigg
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
ExAngel007:

true
Her mom is fine

I visit whenever I got the chance
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by zedegit: 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
Wizywiz:
Baba Airforce my guy....e don tey ooo...ur baby girl don grow ooo.. Stay safe and keep her safe..#onelovebro

Are you low budget wizzy?

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by zedegit: 4:33pm On May 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hate?

Bros, hating on you will be a waste of time. I have never and probably will never meet you in person.

E de pain me say u de seek attention to what end exactly?

E no b say you be tuface, wizkid or davido but you still wan mk we de look ur side. Hustle so dat we go know u, no de force your face down our throat.

It's mtn and not peak btw that's everywhere you go

Grenade!!!!

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by zedegit: 4:36pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

Her mom is fine

I visit whenever I got the chance

I hope your album drops before another one pops up.

Stay safe.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Ihatefeminist: 4:36pm On May 03, 2020
where is your old Ac
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

I hope your album drops before another one pops up.

Stay safe.
Lol
Guy you get wahala o

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by zedegit: 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

I didn't

Okay. She didn't need to see it with you. You are her hero.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
zedegit:

Okay. She didn't need to see it with you. You are her hero.

Dis one you're blowing hot and cold
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
where is your old Ac

In the moon
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by AgentGoat: 5:04pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

the hip hop man cracked me up big deal
Longest time

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

thanks my boss .. OBO himself

2011417934 Firstbank

odogwu Nwanne .
Check nwanne
Remain blessed
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
AgentGoat:
Longest time
Lol I dey
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Check nwanne
Remain blessed
Boss himself
Ndalu o
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Stevyne: 5:45pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

lol
we dey low key
Baba bless me o.
Mouth dry
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Wizywiz(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
:'
zedegit:

Are you low budget wizzy?

Just asking for a friend.
cry shocked
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Stevyne: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Check nwanne
Remain blessed
Baba bless me o.
Mouth dry.
Thanks boss
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
Wizywiz:
:' cry shocked
lol
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Wizywiz(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
lol
bro dont mind them ooo some of them na hunger 19 virus they worry them ooo
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by seanwilliam(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hate?

Bros, hating on you will be a waste of time. I have never and probably will never meet you in person.

E de pain me say u de seek attention to what end exactly?

E no b say you be tuface, wizkid or davido but you still wan mk we de look ur side. Hustle so dat we go know u, no de force your face down our throat.

It's mtn and not peak btw that's everywhere you go
you are very brutal ... u know get iota of joy atall grin
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2020
Wizywiz:
bro dont mind them ooo some of them na hunger 19 virus they worry them ooo
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Kingrexyl(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2020
vanida6:
like father like daughter,,,,cute girl
Shut up and fvck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2020
Na so
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 03, 2020
Wow!!!

The king is back!!

ILegend got nothing on you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / Sex Is Sweet But.... / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.