Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos (12282 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
I will be very frank with airforce1
Hope you still remember me from way back Sha.
The shine most nairalanders are enjoying today should have been your shine but you refused to be consistent.
Nairalanders were ready to support your career back then and you should have leverage on that but you just stopped doing what it is you know how to do best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
I will be very frank with airforce1
Hope you still remember me from way back Sha.
The shine most nairalanders are enjoying today should have been your shine but you refused to be consistent.
Nairalanders were ready to support your career back then and you should have leverage on that but you just stopped doing what it is you know how to do best
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by jamesversion: 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Lalasticlala how far na

I don't Understand.. You want the moderator to push this nonsense of a thread to FP?? are u okay?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
hater above I don't have your time lol
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

ok I don hear you

Awwwww she's all grown kiss kiss kiss
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by terrezo2002(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
E-money guy wink

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww she's all grown kiss kiss kiss
how far na millennium

You still dey enter Quilox
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 3:03pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
how far na millennium

You still dey enter Quilox
Yes weekend's though with my friends
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes weekend's though with my friends

OK after lockdown sha
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

OK after lockdown sha
You're not serious cheesy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're not serious cheesy
lol
Corona virus dey everywhere
I've been on isolation for over a month as directed by his excellency, president muhmmadu buhari.

But thank God he's decided to ease the lock down so that means soon life go continue even better like e be before insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:
lol
Corona virus dey everywhere
I've been on isolation for over a month as directed by his excellency, president muhmmadu buhari.

But thank God he's decided to ease the lock down so that means soon life go continue even better like e be before insha Allah.
If i hear that insha all.... for your mouth again ehhhh undecided Well after lock down we'll get busy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If i hear that insha all.... for your mouth again ehhhh undecided Well after lock down we'll get busy

I have so many Muslim friends so I've learnt alot from them. Insha Allah mean By God's grace.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
Cc funmisticqueen

I just don't know why I like to find this one trouble.
Body too dey pepper her and it gives me joy

Runs..
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by landmark86: 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
!
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by dukeprince50: 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
Oluromantic:
This guy still exists. Hope you don't teach that girl how to smoke.
The girl don grow o, I think he has two accounts.
one is Ilegend and the other is airforce1
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

I have so many Muslim friends so I've learnt alot from them. Insha Allah mean By God's grace.

So i was told but it's fine smiley
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
The girl don grow o, I think he has two accounts.
one is Ilegend and the other is airforce1

Ilegend is just an Air Force 1 wannabe.

He's my boy in whom I'm well please with.

2 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So i was told but it's fine smiley

I hope you don get your face mask because tomorrow no safe to go out without a safe mask on
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
Bella David

Thank you so much
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

I hope you don get your face mask because tomorrow no safe to go out without a safe mask on
I have some with me here but i'm scare of going out cheesy
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1:

Ilegen.d is just an Air Force 1 wannabe.

He's my boy in whom I'm well please with.

lol. Man seriously we don miss ur craziness on NL.
Moreover ur baby has grown to become a beauty. I'm happy for u as a father, make she no just follow ur footstep.
Stay safe and greet ur daughter for us. #oneluv
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by kalufelix(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
Corona dey work... Things dey happen..
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Phenomenal16(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
How times flies
E remain for her to marry ..lol
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol. Man seriously we don miss ur craziness on NL.
Moreover ur baby has grown to become a beauty. I'm happy for u as a father, make she no just follow ur footstep.
Stay safe and greet ur daughter for us. #oneluv

Truly, I've made so many mistakes as a young man so I'm doing everything possible with the help of God so that my children with follow my not so good ways .

2 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
Phenomenal16:
How times flies
E remain for her to marry ..lol

Who's marrying who?
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Rapmoney(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
I think this guy has outgrown some characters he used to exhibit years back. Life is all about growth. Big ups man, enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
kalufelix:
Corona dey work... Things dey happen..
Corona is a set back

So many plans for this year, all on a stand still.

1 Like

Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by heed101(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2020
You don repair that your spoilt android phone.
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2020
heed101:
You don repair that your spoilt android phone.

Lool

Which one
Re: Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos by Siki355(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
Airforce1 the original E-money asslicker
I'm liking the new you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Say That In Yoruba? / Sex Is Sweet But.... / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.