Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113216 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by galaxy2020(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2020
Dated my ex fiancée for 3yrs with an understanding, we will start our marriage process in her finally year, with the parent's consent. I started to invest in her with that mindset we will be together at the end, but unfortunately or fortunately, she got pregnant for another guy out of wedlock.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Adekaka12345: 12:24pm On May 07, 2020
Wendybrown:

Are you short?

hahahha una no well
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Mvena(f): 12:27pm On May 07, 2020
emmnprince:

You're not a mumu o. You're being human & did what a lady who cares naturally do. You did what you could to help a thoughtless dude's situation. He ended up being ungrateful. For him mind, he wise.
I think so. Ever since then, I don't give out money to guys anymore even if you ask for airtime I won't give
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:

A very bullshiit story.

Greece wey Nigeria get sense pass as we speak.

When did Greece start using Pounds?

Let's even ignore your lies of working part time, you couldn't even make such money on the streets of Greece at the time of your story.

Anybody wey doubt am, go Greece your eye go clear.
Another smart guy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Omotosho2580: 12:33pm On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

She is short, abi?
Na so short girls dey do.
Are u for real
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by afribabe: 12:35pm On May 07, 2020
KayCee92:

Lol, I don't understand, seems we read a different story. What is the nexus between this reply you gave and the story the young man shared....Lol grin
na same story o. The guy said he cut contact with his SPOUSE and decided to focus of Graveyard and also promised never to cheat on her because of one month salary.... If it was a lady that left her man for another man because of same reason and this happened to her, her yeye for plenty but everybody is just telling the guy ehyah sorry sorry upandan.... The ex spouse had the last laff o
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by darfay: 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
bustykasa:

this touched me cuz I have been in your shoes, I lent some money(400k) to my ex guy that I dated for 8yrs only to see his wedding pictures on Facebook, I nearly died that day. it's been 3 yrs now but I find it so hard to fall in love with any man again.

Hope you collected your money back because that is what is importanta

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by uthlaw: 12:41pm On May 07, 2020
Klington:
My story long oo, but I will try to paraphrase.

So i was in my finals in 2014 and was doin[url][/url]g security job at night. So on this fateful day, i didn't go to school and was sitting in our office when this pretty girl walked in with her elder sister, seeking to be employed as a security guard. She was employed the next day with my influence and we became friends...She told me she had only one boyfriend while in secondary who later broke her heart and i swallowed it hook line and sinker because she looked very innocent. We started dating almost immediately....This baby dey fire no be here oo. Two weeks later, I realized a certain number kept calling her each time we were together and she would never pick. She would always tell me it was her younger brother and this number could call up to 50 times none stop..On one occasion, i decide to check the phone while it was ringing because I never bothered to check because i believed everything she told me about herself, only for me to see the name of the caller saved obim (my heart), immediately babe started weeping that she was no longer dating the guy and the guy has refused to let her be bla bla....Well, i was already neck-deep cos of the constant knacking i was enjoying. We moved on.
One fateful Sunday, babe said she was coming after church and i was waiting till evening, called her number but it was switched off. A friend of mine who lived next to their house called to tell me that a certain guy came to my babe's house to beat up her sister accusing her of arranging his girlfriend for different men...And that sister said was going to report me to my company for always keeping the girl... Two days later, she came back,refused to talk to me.. Ater a week, na me go begin apologize because her style of knacking don enter my head. We started again. Few months later, i was posted to sokoto state for NYSC and she cried and insisted i take her along. But I pleaded with her because i had never been to the north before. I travelled and we were always chatting and calling each. I came back after orientation camp and everything was fine. I went back and things started to change, calls and chats dropped. Babe gained admission without mentioning it to me. I came back, called her and she was sounding very platonic. I chatted her on WhatsApp, next thing she upload a pic where she was kissing a guy��, I asked if he was her boyfriend, and she said yes�‍♀. I went offline, next her call came in,I wanted to ignore it but decided to hear what she wanted to sa[sub][/sub]y, only for the boyfriend to give serious warning never to call or chat he's girlfriend again.

This was a girl who constantly told me she couldn't even date any other guy if not me. That she would rather die than have anything to do any man in her life except me...chaii. This life no just balance
no suppose pain you...you don nack tire na!
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Klington: 12:46pm On May 07, 2020
uthlaw:
no suppose pain you...you don nack tire na!

E pain me wellawella oo.

The nacking don eat very deep into my brain.

As young as she was, she too get experience for the level even pass the matured once wey i don bleep before.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Divickofficial: 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Divickofficial: 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

If I say you are a covidiot now they will say I'm being rude. You be orphan? Why woman go build house for you? Chai
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Davicl: 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
kingsaif:
hmmm
Spent soo much on this girl, i do give her my last dime just to make her happy, i met her when thing were going well in my life, but eversince things turned a lil rough for me, the babe just dey behave like phone wen calibrator no good. Imagine a girl i planned on sponsoring to high institution.

small thing now na argument, the last time i called her she even rejected my call.

Babe wen be my ride and die woooo.
but thank God i don leave her for the relationship alone.

i have forgiven her whole heartedly.
my prayers for her is may God punish her and her new boyfriend
I pray anything she lays her hand on should be a disaster, i pray dey leak her nudes, i pray dey hack her bank account.
i don move on sha
Lolzzzzz grin grin grin bad guy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by azubikeiyi: 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
Klington:
My story long oo, but I will try to paraphrase.

So i was in my finals in 2014 and was doing security job at night. So on this fateful day, i didn't go to school and was sitting in our office when this pretty girl walked in with her elder sister, seeking to be employed as a security guard. She was employed the next day with my influence and we became friends...She told me she had only one boyfriend while in secondary who later broke her heart and i swallowed it hook line and sinker because she looked very innocent. We started dating almost immediately....This baby dey fire no be here oo. Two weeks later, I realized a certain number kept calling her each time we were together and she would never pick. She would always tell me it was her younger brother and this number could call up to 50 times none stop..On one occasion, i decide to check the phone while it was ringing because I never bothered to check because i believed everything she told me about herself, only for me to see the name of the caller saved obim (my heart), immediately babe started weeping that she was no longer dating the guy and the guy has refused to let her be bla bla....Well, i was already neck-deep cos of the constant knacking i was enjoying. We moved on.
One fateful Sunday, babe said she was coming after church and i was waiting till evening, called her number but it was switched off. A friend of mine who lived next to their house called to tell me that a certain guy came to my babe's house to beat up her sister accusing her of arranging his girlfriend for different men...And that sister said was going to report me to my company for always keeping the girl... Two days later, she came back,refused to talk to me.. Ater a week, na me go begin apologize because her style of knacking don enter my head. We started again. Few months later, i was posted to sokoto state for NYSC and she cried and insisted i take her along. But I pleaded with her because i had never been to the north before. I travelled and we were always chatting and calling each. I came back after orientation camp and everything was fine. I went back and things started to change, calls and chats dropped. Babe gained admission without mentioning it to me. I came back, called her and she was sounding very platonic. I chatted her on WhatsApp, next thing she upload a pic where she was kissing a guy��, I asked if he was her boyfriend, and she said yes�‍♀. I went offline, next her call came in,I wanted to ignore it but decided to hear what she wanted to say, only for the boyfriend to give serious warning never to call or chat he's girlfriend again.

This was a girl who constantly told me she couldn't even date any other guy if not me. That she would rather die than have anything to do any man in her life except me...chaii. This life no just balance

Chai I can imagine!
The experience started affecting your English as you unfolded the story. Lol �

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Wendybrown(f): 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Adekaka12345 post=89284569][/quote]

depends. Is 5ft7 short for a lady?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Davicl: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
I'm yet to see any experience here that is worst than my own huh. I can only only say don't ever try long distance relationship, as in don't ever hmm.... Sorry in advance huh.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
LaJoe2:
[/color]

[color=#000099]my Grandma called me to her room quietly, expecting something serious, to warn me against marrying a short girl, saying they are crafty and bottle up things alot in their heart like their height.

Since then, it stuck!

Same with short men.
A short guy who was once wooing me back then told me that short guys like himself are very crafty and trickish. When I observed properly I discovered it was true. I jejely turn down his marriage proposal.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by benedum(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Bro ..can I dm you??
It’s concerning your scholarship
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Burruchaga71(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
. Hahahahahaha sorry my dear.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by zedegit: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

U assume he lost but do u know if u r the one that lost..
He is probably living his life in a fulfilled way with his wife and another kid and u said he lost

Sorry in what way

How will this question help your future.

Can't you allow her that psychological boost?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by LaJoe2: 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
iamloyalty:

Same with short men.
A short guy who was once wooing me back then told me that short guys like himself are very crafty and trickish. When I observed properly I discovered it was true. I jejely turn down his marriage proposal.
Unbelievable! He outwitted himself cheesy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by thehedge(f): 1:29pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

this is wild! Too bad anyone taught it was ok to put anybody through this.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Burruchaga71(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2020
Sholaco:
Love made me to suck toto sad the mouth i use in praying and speaking in tongues cry
. Onyeara...
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by HolyTitus(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

I thought you were joking with me really gat me. LMAO���
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by thehedge(f): 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
Davicl:
I'm yet to see any experience here that is worst than my own huh. I can only only say don't ever try long distance relationship, as in don't ever hmm.... Sorry in advance huh.
worse than somebody that lost over 50m and betrayed by a person he loved

By the way, long distance is never the problem but the people involved.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KAM3KAZI: 1:36pm On May 07, 2020
ubcandid:

The guy just dey make me laugh. I remember the documentary on that NBA draft whose father migrated from Nigeria. He and his family were stuck in deep poverty that he was hawking on the road.

Giannis??
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by OGmoney19(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2020
Say it out.. Nothing much.. The insults will help heal you.(you like sweet stories)
tell us about your self.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

Giannis??
adetokunbo. He doesn't spell it that way though.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
galaxy2020:
Dated my ex fiancée for 3yrs with an understanding, we will start our marriage process in her finally year, with the parent's consent. I started to invest in her with that mindset we will be together at the end, but unfortunately or fortunately, she got pregnant for another guy out of wedlock.
While she was in school? Maybe she wanted that guy cos if not, her friends would havd told her what to do - that's if she never jasi go far.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Dybala11(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
Favour22amaka:
I am, and also a sweet girl.quote author=Dybala11 post=89269704]
Nibo, they are the short female version of lucifer, if you understand what I mean. Hope you're not a shorty o??
You're praising yourself bah, who told you that you're sweet?? My first thought whenever I encounter short girls is to just jakpa, no time. Lol
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by HolyTitus(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days
lol, clown plenty for NL. how does Ganduje smile?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Dybala11(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2020
roladex:
lol no jor..I have money already
Please don't forget to help people around you however little in this trying times o, stay safe ma'am. May God grant your heart desires.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Mabmedley4: 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
*NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ( EVERYBODY MUST MAKE PROFIT)*
*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE* , most of us are still observing to know if the group is Legit and if money would be made. The answer is a big *YES* and unlike every other *MLM* structure we have created our own ideology where every members would benefit and none would be left behind.
*WHAT'S THE IDEOLOGY?*
The answer is *RECYCLING*
*HOW?*
In *MILLION MONEY* there are 10 levels and which is achievable but requires alot of *DOWNLINERS* to achieve it but we the *ADMINS* has decided to stop at level 4, then *RECYCLE* back to *LEVEL 1* To boost others members who hasn't gotten *DOWNLINERS* and so on. Everyone would have to recycle and so on, doing these we have controlled the system. Instead of upgrading to *LEVEL 5* and giving the money to another *UPLINER* we have decided to *RECYCLE* the money amongst registered members only.
*NOW YOU CAN SEE MAKING MONEY HERE IS ACHIEVEABLE*
We all can see we have controlled the entire system to our own *BENEFITS*.
These is just the tips of the iceberg of what registered members would *BENEFITS* . There are alot of *BENEFITS* and secrets to success and with time we would starts *UNVEILING* them to Registered members only.
What has this pandemic thought you?having multiple source of income is not *LUXURY* but *NECESSITY* ...
Do you know that savings is good but investment is better?investment made today a life saver tomorrow...think about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.