Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94638 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
I can't wait for Anita to know Samuel won with her story.

The look on her face tongue

Sadist embarassed

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enekwesylvia: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Well done Silver, you are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Khriztarl(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
egwolopretty:
Sadist embarassed
haew, don't be harsh. Every one has right to say whats on their mind ni.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 9
EPISODE TITLE- The young businessman

The book fluttered in the breeze of the standing fan, oblivious to the sounds of the music Susan chose to sing. It was Anita's favourite; the one she could read over and over and still want more. Those creased pages within the soft green cover were her elixir. In every reading she was the heroine, the one who saved the day and still had time for fun....

"Can you imagine.."Susan blare out taking the one side earpiece from her ear...

Anita quickly turn to face her eager to hear what comes next.., her eyes squinted over to Success who was busy with her phone all smiling and giddy to herself.., for days now Sucess has been coming non stop to their house, she's trying hard to get back into their circle again but Anita knew better, no matter how she try to fight her way back, a broken circle remains a broken circle..

"A 45years old man raped a 14year old girl.."Susan stated..."Exactly what is going on in this country..?"

"I hate hearing these kind of news.."Anita said dropping the novel on the bed..."It infuriates me.."

"This man deserves to be locked up forever..."Susan said feeling angsty

"Oh my God.."Success exclaimed ..

Susan rolled her eyes and turn to her....

"Oh my God.."Success reiterated....

"What..?"Susan quizzed with a shrug..."What's the Oh my God about..?"

"Look at this.."Success said showing her the news line on her phone..."This is the boy who won the writing contest.."

Anita quickly drew closer to take a look as Susan collected the phone from Success...

"Wow..."Anita slack-jawed before she read out the caption..."Meet the young millionaire who won the mako writing contest with a grand prize of 20 million naira..."

"I told you this wasn't a scam.."Success said...."Oh Jesus, the guy is so young and cute.."She added taking her phone from Susan's hand...

"Wow, I'm happy for him.."Anita said..."I never expected a young guy to win the contest..., I know the story he won with will be a blast.."

"Jesus he is so cute.."Success mutter with a pout....."I'll love to meet this guy.."

"And you think he'll be interested in you..?"Susan cut in rolling her eyes back to him..."You have no idea the number of girls that will be drooling over that guy now that he's rich.., even the ones that rejected him will go back..."

Success fake smile at her.."I just love young rich guys.."

Susan fake smile back.."Mm-hmm..."

"I'll really love to read the story he won with.."Anita chime in..

Susan exhale as she shift her gaze to Anita.."Are you angry you didn't summit your story..?"

"No.."Anita replied.."Whether I summit or not, it probably wouldn't have made any difference, I wouldn't have won.."

"You don't know that.."Success said

"Look.."Susan said..."We don't even know if this was arranged, it could be they already knew this boy will win from the beginning.."

"Why is everything is a planned work to you..?"Success ask

"Open your eyes girl, this is Nigeria, you think such a young guy will win when there are greedy men who will do anything to get their hands in that money..."

"When your work is good, you'll always be top notch.."Success said

"Oh please..."Susan swear.."This is Nigeria girl.., I for one don't believe that guy won on his own accord..., he's either a rich man son or a rich man bought the prize for him or the company chose him..., all this could all be a charade.., a way to gain clients..., a business strategy..."

"Well whatever you say.."Success said reclining her back on the wall..."I.., am going to meet this boy one of these good days.."

"For what exactly?"Anita queried before realising the question came out wrong.., she shouldn't have ask, it isn't really her business no more what Success does with her life....

"All that guy will have with you is a one night stand.."Susan chimes in before she pick up her phone...."That is if you ever see him..."

"Well I'm not looking towards a relationship with him..."Success replied....

"So you just want to see him for the money and....

"You want to say sex..?"Success ask

Anita grunt and nodded...

"Have you ever been with a young man with that kind of money..?"Success ask

Anita swallowed as her head flickered with thoughts of the past..., if she's been true to herself she'll know she's still angry at what Success did to her, they were friends but she took what was precious to her, though it saved her from making the wrong mistake of her life but yet it didn't erased the heartbreak she suffered..."No.."she replied raising a brow.."Not since you took Justin..."

"Jesus Anita...."Success blare out immediately..."I thought we've forgotten about that already.."

The corners of Anita's mouth quirked up as her stomach churned badly from regret.., she shouldn't have brought that subject up, she know she shouldn't, it's been four years already and at best she had told Success she has forgiven her.....

"Yes we have.."She replied faintly...

"Can we forget about the past now.."Susan chime in with a cringe at Success..

"I'm not the one who's still living in the past.."Success replied brusquely

Anita nibbed on her bottom lip as Success words hit her..."You think I'm still living in the past..?"

"It was a one time mistake.."Success fling back tossing a strap of her hair from her face..."Which I already apologise times without numbers for...., why can't you live past it.."

"Have you lived past it..?"Anita ask

"I have..."Success said.."But it's so obvious you haven't even after you told me you've forgiven me"

"Hey girls..."Susan cut in.."I'm totally not in the mood for this.., this is an issue we had settled in the past already and we are very sure we left no stone untouched, so can we not do this right now.."

"She brought it up.."

"Shut up Success.."Susan sneer and turn to face Anita..."Now can we stop letting this bad energy ruin our good time.., please.."

Success rolled her eyes making it so clear she don't care..

"I don't have a grudge against you.."Anita said

"Ani....

"No let me.."Anita said cutting into Susan's words..."I was hurt when you slept with him okay.., maybe I still am but I'm still not holding it against you.."

"Well glad to hear that..."Success said

"In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit..."The pastor said and cut the ribbon...

Smile became a part of Samuel as the people cheer and applauded to the opening of his three bedroom bungalow...

"Mr Samuel"One of the men said handling Samuel the key to the house..."Congratulations..."

"Thank you.."Samuel said and move towards the front door.., he took a deep breathe noticing everyone was looking at him.., never in his life could he have imagined this day will come, a day rich men and women will graced the opening of his house ceremony...

"Son open the door..."Mr Prosper Okweche,, Samuel's father blare out from behind him, some people rumbled into laughter..

Samuel manage a smile before inserting a key on the door, the moment he unlock the door, the people bashed into an all round applause...., Samuel's mouth dropped when he pushed the door wide open and saw the inside, the furnitures, the interiors, the structures were mind blowing....

"Love the house..?"One of the men said to him..

"Yes.."Samuel said and took the first step into the house before the rest of the people followed......

Music fills the house without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, but always it speaks to them in some manner.....

Samuel couldn't wear off the smile as he continued answering congratulatory greetings, he took a deep sigh after he was finally free from all the long talks and greeting, he felt like he finally had time for himself.., he sip his glass of cocktail as his eyes fell on his father who was crusing with some girls he had no idea how they got into the house..., he sniffle realising he's rich now and been rich attracts these girls...

"Buddy.."

Samuel quickly spun around with the alertness of the voice..., he raise a brow when he saw Festus...."Where have you been..?"

"Around..."Samuel dragged between his teeth.."Obvious you haven't noticed me since you were so occupied with your guest..."

Samuel exhale and smile at a girl who waved at him...

"Whoop...., you have no idea how many girls are already asking for your number.."

"Don't give any girl my number.. "Samuel said

"Man.., this is your time.."

"I don't have time for this Festus.."

"Someone wants to see you..."Festus said

"If it's someone who wants to congratulate me or beg for money.., I don't..

"Well I think you'll be interested in this one.."Festus cut in.."He said he has a business proposal for you.."

"Business..., where is he...?"

"Over there..."Festus said pointing behind him

Samuel hesitated a bit before he walked over to the man...

"Congratulation..."The man said

"Thank you .."Samuel replied with a wide smile playing on his lips.."I was told you have a business proposal for me.."

"Wow, straight to the point..."The man said crossing his legs.."I love that..."

Samuel gave him a lopsided smile but never said a word

"Yeah you're right.., I have a business proposal for you..., I happen to have a glimpse of your story.., I mean the lores of a woman.. , I'm a movie director and I'll love to shoot a movie with your story..."

"Oh.., it'll cost you sir..."

"I know that, it so happens nothing comes for free in our dearest country.., so what's your price.....?"

"Can you afford my price sir....?"

The man scoff..."Let me formally introduce myself.., my name is Layera Cansa, I'm the CEO of one of the biggest movie producing company in Africa...., so I ask again Mr Samuel.., what's your price..?"

Samuel's eyes widened and quickly he sat down close to him....."Well.., since we're in business, why don't we discuss the details over drinks..., I mean like two great sensible businessmen..."

PLAGIARIZED ..........TBC

7 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lakesc:
Great works Silver. Now the real challenge for anita is about to begin; hope she is ready for it, because, as i see samuel so_he can do anything to keep the price and his image... Thank u once more
U welcome sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Samuel have won o, I smell war between him and Anita.

Thanks for the update
I'm okay
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
divinelypruned:
Congratulations Samuel, you took the risk and won, just hope it will last.
Anita na the correct dumebi, dummy, mugu.
Silver how far nah, hope idikwa fine
Yeah I'm okay, just stressed...thanks for asking
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ann2012:
Samuel go suffer embarrassment big time!!!

Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
do4luv14:

Pls do well to update on time, thanks

I will
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
OPC90:
Nawa ooo....

So Many people are blaming Samuel because he posted another person work who had no hope in herself...

had it been that she posted, by now she would have been enjoying the work of her hand

Am not encouraging what Samuel did but it should be a lesson to Everyone... Don't lose anymore opportunities

Cease it
Believe in yourself
One day we must conquer
Exactly sir

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
I can't wait for Anita to know Samuel won with her story.

The look on her face tongue

Thanks for the update, you haven't been updating early like you use to, hope everything is fine.
My job and some personal stuffs has been taking much of my time but I'm working towards updating on time, but always know PLAGIARIZED is not stopping for any reason, we must finish what we started..that's the goal sir...

Thanks for the concern

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
enekwesylvia:
Well done Silver, you are doing a great job.
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2020
grin Samuel the business man, your cup go soon full

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Silver1996:
My job and some personal stuffs has been taking much of my time but I'm working towards updating on time, but always know PLAGIARIZED is not stopping for any reason, we must finish what we started..that's the goal sir...

Thanks for the concern
Thank you
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oboi see Samuel ooooooooooooo

Chai, nawa ooooo

Silverspoon Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by do4luv14(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samuel is an Example of our greedy politicians, enough, is not enough for them
thanks for the update SILVER1996

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Khriztarl(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wait o. So susan didn't recognise samuel, the guy that harassed her. Nawa o. What money can do.
Success, waris your own na??
samuel, your doom's coming o..
silver thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samuel enjoy yourself while it last, your downfall is coming. THIEF

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samuel get sense sha

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by OPC90(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thank dear... I now pity for Anita

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Gbest90(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2020
CAPTIVATING.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Gbest90(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Silver1996:

Thanks for the concern

I'm holding on to your words Sir.

Thanks for the commitment.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by KaideeGee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nice one boss Silver. The suspense is really heating up.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by damis28crown(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
sensible business men indeed

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by zigokas: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
I love your story Sliver. Am a film maker,and i would like us to work together on your good stories,.. Whatsapp only: +2349027551834 OR Email:
request@mydmtv.com i will be expecting your Chat.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 10
EPISODE TITLE- The ladder of Success

Samuel looked over the people passing and conversing, There must have been at least fifty people watching him, bashing in the white light of the house, as he clutched tightly to his expensive chapman. Nerves were trying to take over his body, but it only improved the pizzicato of his composure...

"Sensible business men..."Mr Layera Cansa crowled ..."I like that..., you already see yourself as a business man.."

"But that's what I am.."Samuel replied immediately..."A businessman..."

Mr Layera Cansa chuckle"So like I ask earlier Mr Samuel.., what exactly is your price...?"

Samuel smile and quickly cross his legs, this man meant business and he isn't going to act like an armature in the game..."The book hasn't been published yet.."

"Oh I know that.."Mr Layera said..."I was hoping you'll give me a copy of the original manuscript.."

"Sure, I will.."

"So how much are you selling it for..?"

The corners of Samuel's mouth lifted with a smile...."Will I be sounding greedy if I say twenty million...?"

"Twenty million..!"Mr Layera reiterated....

"Mm-hmm.."

Mr Layera laugh..."Please let's be serious Mr Samuel..., I'm buying a script, not a house..."

"Mmm.."Samuel mutter, a grin following the movement of his lips..."You know perfectly well how much you'll be making from the story if acted..., this isn't just an ordinary story..., this is top notch and everyone will want to watch it..., you might make up to a billion.., now what's twenty million naira compared to the amount you're aiming...."

Mr Layera laughed..."I must say, I like your sense of reasoning, but you should know the cover of a book doesn't merits the geniality of that book...., I could get your story for that amount but won't make up to that.., I might run at a great loss..."

"With this kind of story, I highly doubt it.."

"I've done stories greater and interesting than yours..., most fell through, most were a great loss...."

"Fine..."Samuel mutter before taking another sip of his Chapman.. "So how much do you want to pay...?"

"Name your price.."

"I already did that and you were not okay with it..."

"Since you're a business man, I propose a chance investment..."

Samuel's face went blank as he tried to reason what he could mean by that but nothing was coming up...

"What I mean is this.."Mr Layera cut into his thoughts..."I'll turn your story into a movie but I'll only pay you according to the money we get from it..."

"So in essence you saying my payment depends on the success of the movie.."

"Exactly mr Samuel..."

Samuel almost laughed but he didn't, instead he maintain his expression and composure....."I don't do that Mr Layera..., if truly you interested in making a movie from my story.., you'll agree to my terms.."

"And what exactly are your terms.., don't tell me you're still talking about twenty million naira.."

"I've beaten it down to fifteen..."

Mr Layera exhale.."You're young Mr Samuel, I believe you haven't fully understand the art of business..., you're just starting Mr Samuel, sometimes it's not always about the money..., seed up your beginning so your mid endeavours will have enough branches.."

"I may be young but I'm not stupid.."

"I didn't say you're stupid..., I'm only telling you the generalship of business.., please allow me to use that word.."

"I know what this business entails sir and what you proposing is certainly not my way.., so it's fifteen or nothing sir..."

"Alright.."Mr Layera said..."I'll get back to you Mr Samuel.."He added getting up from the chair..

"Please enjoy the party.."Samuel reply smiling back until Mr Layera joined a few guest..

He sigh and took the last sip of his Chapman before letting his eyes roam from one person to the other, from the class of people celebrating with him, he knew more business will come and he is ready for them all..., the world will hear his name and he's ready to step on anyone and shut down any mouth who tried to stop him from reaching the top of the ladder of success.....

Please friends manage this short episode.., it's not enough I know, I'm presently feeling sick but I had to give you guys an update today...., sorry it's short.., by God's grace it'll be lengthy tomorrow..

PLAGIARIZED CONTINUE TOMORROW NIGHT..

Thanks ya'll for reading and following..always know I won't disappoint and I won't stop till the story is over...

13 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Wishing you quick recovery Boss

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by do4luv14(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Greediness will begin the downfall of Samuel

get well already Silver1996

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Chommieblaq(f): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good read, more ink to your pen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply)

The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.