Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Was Raped Tonight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Raped Tonight (14273 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Joystark(f): 4:56am On May 04, 2020
Damn!

Sad story.

Yet people will ask why you went to his house. undecided

Trusting anyone nowadays is such a huge risk.

I'm starting to see that as days go by.

You should totally prosecute.
You probably ain't the only one.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by eyinjuege: 5:14am On May 04, 2020
Inform your parents, and report at the police station

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by eyinjuege: 5:24am On May 04, 2020
donpata:
I hope this is true story. If it is, I hope you find healing soon enough. However, I do wonder how one man will rape a woman without her letting him. Except when weapons are involved, it's almost impossible for one man to rape a woman when she is fully conscious. Imagine having that thoughts for the rest of your life. That's emotional torture and you were unfair to yourself. Tried protecting him from shame and now you gonna carry this for as long as..... Hmmm.

That is why the law of God is written for our safe walk in this world. You went to his house, slept over and was "making out". Now, it's you feeling the pain, and not really God whom you disobeyed. Wish you healing.

Men are physically stronger than women, and a weapon isn't needed to subdue a victim. The man in question is probably bigger than her.
Many dead victims of domestic violence didnt die from a weapon but from the fists of their assaulters.
Some professional boxers have died on the ring during boxing matches, some have been completely knocked out flat. Blows have removed people's teeth due to the force/power behind such blows
The fist was the weapon used.
You heard that he gagged her before proceeding.
Just pray never to find yourself in such a scenario

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by onecrate: 5:24am On May 04, 2020
Report him to the police station
Guys check my signature.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by eyinjuege: 5:31am On May 04, 2020
Chacski:

You are a sick animal, You are advising her to continue with a rapist? would you honestly tell your sister, cousin or any female member of your family to continue with their rapist? Love others as you love yourself.

Dont be surprised he is also a rapist.
Why won't he look for a way to avoid prosecution for his fellow rapist?
He would want others to also give him a chance too to avoid prosecution tomorrow when he rapes again.
For those who do not know :Rape is a criminal offence.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by zed7: 5:33am On May 04, 2020
Well crafted script as usual. Only good writers write so fluently.
Rape is a terrible experience that no person should have to experience.

However, I don't understand women. I know an acquaintance living with an uncle who claimed to have been raped by him. She was devastated and all but against advice , she refused to report the victim and also pack out of the house even though she had lot of alternative accommodation.
She was always giving excuses why she couldn't report him and why she can't pack out .Such behaviour makes one want to wonder what exactly is rape.

I'm beginning to think the word rape is used too loosely now. Before anyone is hanged for rape, thorough investigation has to be conducted and we need to hear from both parties.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by spongeisback: 5:39am On May 04, 2020
Please can the sane humans on this forum report dupalmer's comment? Thanks.

Mods, that comment breaks rule 3.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by femi4: 5:39am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant
See what peer pressure has led you into ....my friends are these, my friends are that .....Sorry o
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by zed7: 5:39am On May 04, 2020
Dupalmer:
[s]The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are leaving with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessarily mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"

8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.

9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.
[/s]

Rubbish. Only a rapist will write this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by seanwilliam(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2020
shawnfamous:
Is it boredom that is making all of u cook up stories... Virgin with low sex drive
na Good observer u be jare.. person wey never had sex before.. how she one take know whether she gets low or high sex drive...

@op, if he had not tied your hands and stuffed your mouth, I would have dismissed the case...

Dont know what to say sha..
Forgive him and move on

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 6:21am On May 04, 2020
you will have to share the blame with the rapist.sorry
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by UJDelight: 6:37am On May 04, 2020
This is so sad to read.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Hisduchess(f): 6:38am On May 04, 2020
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are leaving with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessarily mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"

8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.

9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

You can't give this your kinda advise to your sister so STFU and show empathy.reread that your number 8 and ask yourself if you actually have sense.upon all his brokeness nah rape dey him mind.Tueh!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by veave(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2020
I can see this happened last night? Hope you have not had your bath yet? Quietly go to the nearest police station, write down a statement. Then go the nearest government hospital the A&E section, explain to the doctor what happened to you. They will do a swab test for you while the police arrests him and asks for his semen analysis. You where raped by someone who is supposed to be your friend. No is No. Nothing like I thought she wanted it. I'm sorry you passed through all these. Warm hugs from me to you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Mathiasa(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2020
You need to let the hegoat pay for what he did. Guys believe when u move to their house or spend night with them (brain sex). Pls leave his house their are guys who are looking for someone like u.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by NiklauseFred(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2020
Stop cooking up stories you no go hear! Now see as maggi no even dey this one

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by soulbroken761: 7:07am On May 04, 2020
Good morning and thanks for the comments. I have some stained tissue paper that I kept in a nylon for evidence. It seems me living in his house for about 4 days now, not being the first or second time, I have no case. I will only be reminded that I share the blame. I do want him to suffer though so I will tell someone that knows me first and see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by ITbomb(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2020
I would have given it to him if he had been patient.
No you wouldn't

And you will later forgive him

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by oweniwe(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2020
Time registered: May 04, 2020

Cooked story
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by jujunaty(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are pigs.
so is your father.. and his father.. and grand father.. your mothers father, and her grandfather.. if you have brothers, cool.. all pigs too.. if you ever have a son, oh well.. what a pig you've named him smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Roycemadeit(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2020
Jaeis:

That's rape, come on

I am not saying it's not.
I am blaming it on our mindset. Not necessarily defending the mudwfukkng rapist

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by illicit(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2020
please find somewhere in your heart to forgive the poor guy.

I can see that he was aggravated.
You have a low sex drive but he has an high one. He gets turn on easily when u guys play so It is even better that he did that with u instead of going for a minor.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Michelle55: 7:25am On May 04, 2020
Its quite difficult to believe but if its true, I am deeply sorry for the pains you went through.. Report him so he won't dare try such on another person.

BTW, why does all these sensational topics comes with a new account each time or is it the norm now? Ayam confused sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by soulbroken761: 7:26am On May 04, 2020
I'm not surprised that some people think I made up the story. I advertise things here on Nairaland with my main monicker. My phone number and first name are all over my posts. That is why I created a new account. I will be willing to unghost to any mature person that wants to talk to me privately.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by donpata(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

Men are physically stronger than women, and a weapon isn't needed to subdue a victim. The man in question is probably bigger than her.
Many dead victims of domestic violence didnt die from a weapon but from the fists of their assaulters.
Some professional boxers have died on the ring during boxing matches, some have been completely knocked out flat. Blows have removed people's teeth due to the force/power behind such blows

Oga, the major reason this guy succeeded was cos she let him. He slapped her and that was it. A part of her was still telling her, "he's your bf after all." I still insist that it ain't easy to rape a woman. Even two men will have to struggle to do that. I have seen a video where 3 guys couldn't succeed cos the lady simply didn't let them. I understand she was naive but the earliest attempt is sufficient to force her to leave the house. Even with gagging, she could still scream. Abi he taped her mouth?
I believe less of the story tough.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by leosahm(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2020
i'm yet to disvirgin a girl, i really want to disvirgin a girl....... That ur guy has joined the league of nations

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by leosahm(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

am a guy n if i was to born again in this life again, i still want to be a guy...so e no concern me
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by benzion72(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2020
And you call that rape. you left your house to another man house and sleep over and still call that rape

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by luminouz(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your story touches me in a deep centre cause I'm more or less a lot like you. Introvert, mid twenties, desires a relationship etc. However, I learnt early enough that men generally have little to no self control when it comes to sex which is why I made some little sacrifices as regards relationships. I won't say it hasn't affected how I view the world but I know now that Wolf in sheep clothing is not just a saying. Molestation cases like yours are hardly given the justice they deserve, but I pray and wish and hope that you can find the strength to do the right thing so you can heal and move on from this. The right thing is whatever decision your heart beats the fastest and hardest at its mention. I'll give you some pointers.

He should be punished cause another innocent girl will fall in his trap.
You need to get counselling from an elderly so you can heal and not have this shadow your life from now on.
Try to know how to block him from your life from now on. He may come begging but do not be persuaded. Fact: an offender is more likely to repeat the crime.
And most importantly, learn to love yourself and be free in your own skin and your own life. Be you. If relationship comes, let it be on your own terms as an independent woman.

I wish you lots of love. kiss

See as u used the opportunity to advertise yourself. wink wink wink wink

Sharp mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by leosahm(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

Dont be surprised he is also a rapist.
Why won't he look for a way to avoid prosecution for his fellow rapist?
He would want others to also give him a chance too to avoid prosecution tomorrow when he rapes again.
For those who do not know :Rape is a criminal offence.

tah iffa hear..... That guy just open expressway 4 every other guy.... Have u listened to "child of the world by falz" there is this line in stanza 2 "she come dy like the tinz wa she bn dy resist b4? She neva had a daddy figure so she need the lord, uncle peter don create a beast, she like make e raw, she can't have enough" so make i tell u, the babe go come like the thing, na she go dy book hotel 4 guys to come tear am, so no kill ya self 4 sth wa no concern u
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by donpata(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2020
holocron:

@bolded, gives the story away as fake. One man stuffs cloth into mouth without his fingers bitten off. One man tieing hand behind back, and laying the woman on her back. Her hands would surely break, and no mention of that. Sorry. Story is not plausible, even as fiction. It would have been more believable if the woman was drugged.

I tire ohh. Just one man, gagged her and she was begging him, maybe with her hands abi with gestures. Then he went on to tie her hands and like Isaac, she submitted. Then he pulled her trouser, her panties and opened her legs and poured oil and she was still begging. I tire for this girl's story.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by younghadez: 7:47am On May 04, 2020
for me what the guy did,it terrible things and society condemn rape as a big offense that deserved big punishment but for the ''Sake of love'' u allow the case to die down that is Cool of you and in other way round I see it as favour for you because he has save you from Pain of future and stylish embarrassment you do received from some of your friends and don't stop having it with him or else it could block again. NOW YOU ARE A WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union? / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.