Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Was Raped Tonight - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Raped Tonight (14286 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by heniford2: 7:51am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant

first i don't support Rape but sister your a fool how do you come online to claim you were rape when you moved in with a guy what do you expect do you think his stick or not human your arouse him everyday and then u ignore him like his nobody if you know u don't want sex why not stay in your papa house why move in with him the broke ass guy stayed with him for days months tempt him with sexual tempt a man no man will keep up with believe me he never raped you he had sex with you which you were selfish to give him.

even using it as a punishment he feeds you cloth you shelter you go report him to police.. while its all fake every time woman feel like the are victim even when the are the one who caused the whole episode tale useless stories ladies usually makeup on Rape to frame up guys fear women...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:52am On May 04, 2020
men are disgusting pigs
jujunaty:
so is your father.. and his father.. and grand father.. your mothers father, and her grandfather.. if you have brothers, cool.. all pigs too.. if you ever have a son, oh well.. what a pig you've named him smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by KingAzubuike(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2020
zed7:
Well crafted script as usual. Only good writers write so fluently.
Rape is a terrible experience that no person should have to experience.

However, I don't understand women. I know an acquaintance living with an uncle who claimed to have been raped by him. She was devastated and all but against advice , she refused to report the victim and also pack out of the house even though she had lot of alternative accommodation.
She was always giving excuses why she couldn't report him and why she can't pack out .Such behaviour makes one want to wonder what exactly is rape.

I'm beginning to think the word rape is used too loosely now. Before anyone is hanged for rape, thorough investigation has to be conducted and we need to hear from both parties.

Exactly, women these days see it as a tool to siphon personal gains or pull someone down. They've given the word rape another meaning, anybody can just wake up one morning and claim you raped or tried raping her. We need thorough investigations to be carried out before passing judgment. If this story above is true then she added salt and sugar to sweeten it. You claim you're and virgin and you have low sex drive lol how did you evaluate your sex drive when you've not even had sex before.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by meobizy(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2020
Somebody wants to hit front page by fire or force. Mscheew. I blame Nairalanders who believe everything they read. However, the same situation happens to me sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by KingAzubuike(f): 7:57am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
Good morning and thanks for the comments. I have some stained tissue paper that I kept in a nylon for evidence. It seems me living in his house for about 4 days now, not being the first or second time, I have no case. I will only be reminded that I share the blame. I do want him to suffer though so I will tell someone that knows me first and see how it goes
The stained tissue paper could be your menstruation who knows, that's not enough evidence and stop trying to blackmail and innocent man. It's common these days, alot f girls do this.

If you went to court, you'd lose woefully.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by sisisioge: 7:58am On May 04, 2020
Wow! A virgin girl went to be sleeping over at a guy's place! A guy you frequently make out with who was apparently getting too excited about eating your cookies tried to rape you this afternoon but somehow you were lucky to escape but still stayed over!

Please report him to the relevant authority and have it trashed out there....I hope they believe you! Being an introvert doesn't give you a license to being soft in the head biko! Whew! I'm sorry, so vexed!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by heniford2: 8:05am On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I tire o.. some of them go enter hotel go spend night with man and still come out the next day to be shouting rape. I don't even understand.
that's how i had sex with my formal ex we had hardcore sex filled with wild expos she mourned my name cried oh during the intimacy period after sex she even cooked for me leaving the next day police on my door she was crying i raped her i was arrested like that ...

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by soulbroken761: 8:13am On May 04, 2020
donpata:

Oga, the major reason this guy succeeded was cos she let him. He slapped her and that was it. A part of her was still telling her, "he's your bf after all." I still insist that it ain't easy to rape a woman. Even two men will have to struggle to do that. I have seen a video where 3 guys couldn't succeed cos the lady simply didn't let them. I understand she was naive but the earliest attempt is sufficient to force her to leave the house. Even with gagging, she could still scream. Abi he taped her mouth?
I believe less of the story tough.
I don't know if you read in my post that the first thing he did was gag me with a cloth while I was sleeping, holding my hands to the back with just one of his own. He is big. Once I was gagged he tied the hands to the back. Indont know if I mentioned this in my post but I don't want to check that that post again. Of course I resisted what was about to happen but only so much, with no hands to use while struggling to breathe at the same time. I was mouthing "please" with cloth firmly secured in my mouth. He not only slapped me but held a pillow on my face to make me stop. I'm very slim. I'm tall at about 5'11 or 6feet but he is much taller and weighs far more. I'm the one that knows what the experience was and I insist that I couldn't fight him off. You cant blame me for not fighting him off. You can only blame for not running away in the afternoon, or for being there in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Solsix(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2020
DeeMain:
So that's it? You don't want the idiot to pay? You want to unleash the animal to prey on other victims?

This story is making me angry.

It will be your choice if you choose to prosecute him. There are Anti Rape advocacy groups that could help you fight this if you choose to thread this path. You can call them right away to direct you on what to do.

Secondly, do not blame yourself. You didn't rape yourself. Somebody did. He is responsible for the atrocity. Resist the urge to take up his guilt and responsibility as yours. Refuse to take the blame and shame. You were only naive and trusting, you didn't kill anybody. You didn't commit any crime. Refuse to accept responsibility for this rape. Place it squarely on the horrible animal you once called a boyfriend.

You are scarred physically now. You will likely be scarred emotionally and psychologically in the coming days and months and years. Pre-empt that. Get a therapist to help you break that cycle or go to those NGOs, they can provide professional help for free.

Lastly, get closer to God. Get more spiritual. You will need the support, strength and comfort in the coming days.

Don't leave this to chance. Take care of yourself. Then bounce back.

Life experiences are lessons. Learn your lessons. Let this make you stronger not weaker. Be the victor not the victim.
The thing tire me, here is not the right place to make statement.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Emmyloyalty: 8:17am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm not surprised that some people think I made up the story. I advertise things here on Nairaland with my main monicker. My phone number and first name are all over my posts. That is why I created a new account. I will be willing to unghost to any mature person that wants to talk to me privately.

Don't do that. Report to the relevant authorities, although, you may not be justified due to the fact that you both were cohabiting. Truth be told, you may have to live with the scar for a while. May you find strength.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by KingAzubuike(f): 8:23am On May 04, 2020
heniford2:
that's how i had sex with my formal ex we had hardcore sex filled with wild expos she mourned my name cried oh during the intimacy period after sex she even cooked for me leaving the next day police on my door she was crying i raped her i was arrested like that ...
If you investigate the story by this OP, you might even discover she wasn't raped, it's normal for a girl to give in or agree to sex even when she's not in the mood yet she'll still call it rape. For the ladies, they already believe the only time it's not rape is when they are in the mood or when they are wet. If she's not in the mood and she's not wet, she believes she has the right to claim you raped her even though she agreed to the sex.

There's a difference between pressurizing someone for sex,

Forcing someone for sex verbally or psychologically

And forcing someone for sex physically.

It can only be called rape if it gets physical and physical sef pass physical. It's not the kind of physical that a guy will want to finger you and you'll be closing your legs or removing his hands . It's not the kind that a guy will want to have sex and you'll be saying "No" only to later relax and allow him. Some of these girls will be saying no or removing your hands but later relax and allow you to pull of their pants and fvck them and they'll still come out to say you raped them. Fear these daughters of eve.

It's the same reason you ask any Nigerian girl how she lost her virginity and 95% will claim they were raped. It's normal for a virgin to resist sex at first but when you later succumb to it and allow him then you have no right to still call it rape. Proper education needs to be given as regards this word called raped. It's being misused.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by tunjijones(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are pigs.

Then it means that your father is a pig and u are a piglet
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by heniford2: 8:28am On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm not in support of rape, it's very barbaric and bad

But we can't ignore the fact that most of these girls have barstardised the word rape, many of them make false accusations for their own selfish interest and cases keeps rising everyday. Unfortunately we live in a society where women are usually treated with pity whether they do good or bad, wrong or right. If a woman claimed to be raped today, everybody will agree "yes it's true" without even hearing what the man or accused has to say. If the man comes out to say he didn't rape her, everyone will tell him to keep quiet and that since the woman claimed he did it then he truly did it.
i was surprise seeing her cry that early morning with police i never knew i was going to be arrested because we loved each other thank God my Nabor was around so my nabor even called her by name my Girlfriend the police said i should choice one settle out of court or charge to court i asked the teams of out of court i was to pay 250k i ask for court
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Twice27(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2020
shawnfamous:
Is it boredom that is making all of u cook up stories... Virgin with low sex drive

Imagine .. She no it was dry down there also.. Lol
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by soulbroken761: 8:35am On May 04, 2020
I created this thread because I needed to talk immediately. And I felt better. Fortunately, the two people I told this morning blamed me for my part but they are the right people to tell because they will mess up the guy. Even if I have no case in court, he will live a troubled life for quite some time.

As for me I know I will be fine in no time. I will see it as just bad séx. I have what it takes to make him lose his job and I will do it , if that is the only thing I can do myself .

Staying longer and reading some comments will traumatize me more than the violence and I have to move on asap.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by BrokeFeminist: 8:38am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant
Hope you snapped everything for evidence? That you in his house should not give him the right to violate you and do not let anyone convince you thst it is your fault. Report him Asap
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by ednut1(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2020
What kind of foolish story is this. He tried to rape you. Yet you stayed put. You are clearly mad or lying

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Olatara(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2020
donpata:
I hope this is true story. If it is, I hope you find healing soon enough. However, I do wonder how one man will rape a woman without her letting him. Except when weapons are involved, it's almost impossible for one man to rape a woman when she is fully conscious. Imagine having that thoughts for the rest of your life. That's emotional torture and you were unfair to yourself. Tried protecting him from shame and now you gonna carry this for as long as..... Hmmm.

That is why the law of God is written for our safe walk in this world. You went to his house, slept over and was "making out". Now, it's you feeling the pain, and not really God whom you disobeyed. Wish you healing.
Thank you for judging her ok? Everything is religion to you guys, did you consider her emotional intelligence? Please if you want to sympathize, please do and leave, don't judge as if you haven't committed any sin.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by BrokeFeminist: 8:41am On May 04, 2020
heniford2:
i was surprise seeing her cry that early morning with police i never knew i was going to be arrested because we loved each other thank God my Nabor was around so my nabor even called her by name my Girlfriend the police said i should choice one settle out of court or charge to court i asked the teams of out of court i was to pay 250k i ask for court
Mr man Being your gf is not a passport to her body. Did she succinctly give consent?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by stanisbaratheon: 8:41am On May 04, 2020
BrokeFeminist:
Hope you snapped everything for evidence? That you in his house should not give him the right to violate you and do not let anyone convince you thst it is your fault. Report him Asap

Don't waste your energy. People like this OP will never do anything to get justice, in fact, she will rather protect the rapist.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by stanisbaratheon: 8:42am On May 04, 2020
You were raped instead of you to get a lawyer and go get the police and arrest his asss you're here typing epistle.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by heniford2: 8:45am On May 04, 2020
soulbroken761:
I created this thread because I needed to talk immediately. And I felt better. Fortunately, the two people I told this morning blamed me for my part but they are the right people to tell because they will mess up the guy. Even if I have no case in court, he will live a troubled life for quite some time.

As for me I know I will be fine in no time. I will see it as just bad séx. I have what it takes to make him lose his job and I will do it , if that is the only thing I can do myself .

Staying longer and reading some comments will traumatize me more than the violence and I have to move on asap.
sister stop all this nonsense you moved in with him fantasy sexually with him you even Romance with him made him sexual exposed and torn apart made him hungry for sex if you take this to court you will lose if am the dudes lawyer you will also pay too believe me if you use thugs on him if it happens am his friend just pray those thug kills him oh Buh if not ur going to pay in a bad way maybe you will be married then with kids
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by heniford2: 8:48am On May 04, 2020
BrokeFeminist:
Mr man Being your gf is not a passport to her body. Did she succinctly give consent?
hope you read the my story my girlfriend who visited me we had mutual understanding to have sex not a force sex she even cooked for me before leaving are you really okey don't be a asshole
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by missimelda01(f): 8:50am On May 04, 2020
blackpanthar:

There are organizations you could report to that will help you deal with him because the bitter truth is HE WON'T STOP!!!

Soon u will go back to him for MORE.

You need to report to discreet organizations that fight for women right and he will NEVER do it again. Break up with him and go check yourself in a clinic that he didnt release into you.

Missimelda01 pls help o

Thanks for the mention.

@soulbroken761 I know exactly how you feel, soon you'd begin to give yourself reasons to go back to him but please NO! It wouldn't help, you'd feel trapped and helpless.
Get help from a professional or someone in your church who you trust, you need to let this out of your chest and stop feeling guilty for everything that happened, it's not your fault that you trusted an animal who couldn't control his sexual urges. If you want it to be strictly anonymous, we can talk on phone.. I'll help you in every way I can. Take care

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 8:51am On May 04, 2020
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are leaving with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessarily mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"

8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.

9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

You are Mad! Very Mad!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by BrokeFeminist: 8:52am On May 04, 2020
heniford2:
hope you read the my story my girlfriend who visited me we had mutual understanding to have sex not a force sex she even cooked for me before leaving are you really okey don't be a asshole
Oh i didnt read the main story. But why would she do such
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by izzou(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
Ariza:
You are Mad! Very Mad!

grin grin grin
Small small abeg.. make dem no nack you ban
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by PapaNnamdi: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are pigs.
ur Papa na man
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! A virgin girl went to be sleeping over at a guy's place! A guy you frequently make out with who was apparently getting too excited about eating your cookies tried to rape you this afternoon but somehow you were lucky to escape but still stayed over!

Please report him to the relevant authority and have it trashed out there....I hope they believe you! Being an introvert doesn't give you a license to being soft in the head biko! Whew! I'm sorry, so vexed!
@bolded.... That's her mistake, a very grave one.

It's high time parents start instilling self love and esteem into female children. A lady with healthy sense of self worth will never condole maltreatment that much. She will recognize mental slavery all in the name of love and understanding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.