Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Advice Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed (330 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed by Joeade1988: 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
There’s this lecturer in my school dat always call my girlfriend, i asked my gf if there’s anything between dem she said there’s nothing between, but she always clear her WhatsApp chat with d lecturer. Pls wat can i do to catch her read handed.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by swaqq(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Joeade1988:
There’s this lecturer in my school dat always call my girlfriend, i asked my gf if there’s anything between dem she said there’s nothing between, but she always clear her WhatsApp chat with d lecturer. Pls wat can i do to catch her read handed.
search WhatsApp web on YouTube.... don’t thank me

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Otunba80: 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
Joeade1988:
Guy, if she’s ur babe you don’t need to worry. Girls love competition a lot so they enjoy getting more attention to frustrate der real guy so you won’t take her for granted, my advice is to divert your attention to another girl and she will be back to ask why aren’t you complaining about giving another guy attention anymore

2 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Joeade1988: 3:39pm On May 04, 2020
swaqq:
search WhatsApp web on YouTube.... don’t thank me
bro d tin is she uses an iPhone so its kind of hard to hack
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by MedicH: 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
Download clone app messenger from Google play. Scan her barcode and voila!

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by ojun50(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
I pit you, you better face yr studies, the problem wey you dey fine you go soon see am.

The girl get insurance but you, you no get oh

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Joeade1988: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
MedicH:
Download clone app messenger from Google play. Scan her barcode and voila!
i use an iPhone too
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by swaqq(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2020
Joeade1988:
bro d tin is she uses an iPhone so its kind of hard to hack
its not, download it on your own phone

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women / Reason Why To Join My Better Half Matchmaking / Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.