Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67097 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by tinsel: 6:22am On May 05, 2020
Nigerians are bunch ignorant people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by texazzpete(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I've been telling people about Bill gate and his evil agenda, but they don't want to believe me.

one thing is certain, the gate of hell shall not prevail in Nigeria.

Imagine being completely crazy enough to believe this ‘report’ from CUPP.

Bill Gates did not sneak anything into the Polio OPV. He hasn’t sneaked anything into the malaria vaccine they are trialing. It is the Coronavirus vaccine in the works that you clowns are insisting he is tampering with.

Yes, the ‘evil agenda’ that Bill Gates is pushing in trying to save millions of lives in Nigeria.

You people are such poorly educated clowns.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by WinkWrld: 6:23am On May 05, 2020
Lies
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by sapeleboi(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2020
shut the fu*k up which sensible, bill gate na doctor or scientist wen they provide vaccine for people , get sense make we nor gather you beat o infect take beat self
ClassicMG:
just because he said we need to get vaccinated which you and I knows it's the most sensible thing to do

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 6:24am On May 05, 2020
How do daft topics like this make front page?

CUPP, based on "human intelligence" a.k.a word of mouth from another politician like FFK and co, said Bill Gates offered 10m to reps?

Una mumu too much... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by jrusky(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I've been telling people about Bill gate and his evil agenda, but they don't want to believe me.

one thing is certain, the gate of hell shall not prevail in Nigeria.

Bro same I said about this Bill Gate of Hell but so many guys in NL are defending him just simply he is rich as if being rich is solution to every life problem but forgotten that Abba Kyari was not a poor man he slept and woke up in money but yet upon all the dollars he couldn't stop Corona from eliminating him.

Bill Hell Gate belong to the amagedon *World Order Cult* he is Athiest to the core and all his close friends practice satanist as religion pls how can someone in this caucus not evil? But yet some halved baked NL said oh he is rich, oh he sponsored SARS vaccine, oh he sponsored Ebola Vaccine bullshit....

A billionaire will stop at nothing to make sure his billion become trillion so people should wise up.

Heart of a man is desperately wicked....

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by TAYO124: 6:24am On May 05, 2020
Faithful4real:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/04/bill-gate-offered-house-of-reps-10m-bribe-for-speedy-passage-of-compulsory-vaccine-bill-cupp-alleges/

Nigeria forming as if it is a valued country among the comity of nations. The CoronaVirus situation just became an opportunity for Nigeria to negatively become Globally VIRAL. Video loading.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ginggerxy: 6:24am On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
What do Bill Gate know about medicines and vaccines?
he has medical experts and bio -scientis working for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by monimekaz(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

We acknowledge his immensed contributions to Africa.

But can you please help clarify why he is interested in signing the bill when the vaccine is not yet available?

The last time I checked, human rights should be observed in Africa as it would in America or any where in the world.
See! You people are just so dumb. Just look at who you have as a president and take a look at what you you just typed. Same parallel lines of dumbness and stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by texazzpete(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2020
9gerian:
If each vaccine cost 100usd and the vaccine bill is passed, that is approximately 200,000,000x100usd. The result is 20 billion usd that Bill Gates company will make from Nigeria alone. So the sponsor was promised paltry 10 million usd to sell his country (in spite of all that he has cornered from endless tenures in the House)? Ridiculous!!!

Why is Nigerian House of Reps racing to pass a bill that favors known foreign interests? Is this what other reasonable houses of reps are doing? Are there no patriots in that House?

So the Bill Gates that is spending a massive chunk of his fortune on charity and medical research is now in this for money?

Do you people have functioning brains at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by cuteboy2: 6:25am On May 05, 2020
Faithful4real:

“This intelligence is coupled with the information of the alleged receipt, from sources outside the country but very interested in the Bill, of the sum of $10 million by the sponsors and promoters of the Bill to distribute among lawmakers to ensure a smooth passage of the Bill.

The title of the post is misleading.
There is no direct mention of Bill Gates' name whatsoever in the CUPP press statement. The only reference to outside interference is the bolded which is not supported by hard evidence.

Mods: OAM4J , Mynd44 please adjust the title of the post and remove Bill Gates'name. It is speculative.

The title is feeding into ongoing conspiracy theory being spread online linking Bill Gates', 5G network and Anti-Christ to Covid-19 spread and vaccination.

I personally support the standing down of the bill by NASS as it is hasty and misplaced priority.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by farem: 6:26am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

But can you please help clarify why he is interested in signing the bill when the vaccine is not yet available?

The last time I checked, human rights should be observed in Africa as it would in America or any where in the world.

He will never give you any credible response to the above. Instead he will be forming empty-full knowledge from his depot of crass ignorance.
The likes of this one just like to sound different from others not from any valid or verifiable premise. He will soon be coming down on 'black mentality', 'brainwashed rekigions' etc.
Americans are protesting against what he is defending.
This type are what I classified as useful idiots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by NaijadrivaCars: 6:28am On May 05, 2020
#SayNoToVaccinationBill
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by mokkalu1(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2020
Stupid Nairaland. I know you guys want traffic but getting it through such misinformation as this is dangerous. Can anyone warn the mods taking these stupid topics to front-page to stop? Read the comments and see how people are being deceived to believe nonsense. I've never insulted anyone here before, but I'll call this OP and the mod that took this crap to front page Stupid. Yes both are stupid. Risking people's life for traffic! Stupid people everywhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Ecpet83(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
Mr man will you stfu person wey no kill you with polio vaccine na covid own he go use kill you... And you all still beating your chest over your ignorance
Man you can't read between the lines? Go and read the evil that Bill Gates polio vaccine has done to India and some other countries. Do you think Bill Gate is Jesus? If he wants to help us, we are dying of hunger, terrorism, corruption etc. let him help us in these areas. We don't need his vaccine. Are people not recovering from Covid 19?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by stanisbaratheon: 6:32am On May 05, 2020
When did Bill Gates become health minister of United States??

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Felincous(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2020
Abeg Nairaland is becoming something else these days , so what we call education in Nigeria is actually stupidity. If there's anything the world needs now it's Vaccine. When you get into a debate with an average Nigerians, you will discover they don't talk with fact, they re filled with their propaganda and religious bigotry. B4 u qoute me, better go and read ur Bible very well, I have read mine 3 times from Genesis to revelation. Knowledge does not make people foolish but ignorance does

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by mokkalu1(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2020
Many peop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 6:36am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
it's just a ground work should eventually it got discovered

Why is there need to use a law to force anyone ??.... people should be ready to take the vaccine by themselves from what they can see

.... it’s either someone deliberately released this virus so that the outcome can be for the world to take the vaccine.... but as it is.... let’s face the real statistics...... many people died.... but the virus didn’t give enough scare.....

take Nigeria for example.... less than 100 deaths... that’s not even up to 0.001 % of the population of Nigeria... Nigerians have seen worse from bokoharam, kidnappers, police etc...... and that’s why there’s need to use law to force people even b4 the virus is ready.... now that’s fishy..

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by MichaelDuf: 6:37am On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:

I've never seen any comment as ignorant as yours... So in your little mind you think bill gates wants to send nigeria a vaccine that'll cure anything? Stop licking ass and think bill gate is one of the people pushing the depopulation agenda. Do not take the vaccine, how did you think they brought syphilis and hiv plus other infections to africa? Through these vaccines. Stop to dey follow follow

Many Nigerians are dumb. Ignore the fool

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by West2019(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
Mr man will you stfu person wey no kill you with polio vaccine na covid own he go use kill you... And you all still beating your chest over your ignorance
what's this one saying are you just waking up from bed, let's then start it from ur family first so after 10 years we fellow up

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by odogwunaija(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
Why are they always interested in Nigeria. Many countries are worse hit by the virus than Nigeria but they are bent on starting their vaccination in Nigeria.

Someone said Nigeria maybe not be a military or economic world power but a Spiritual world power. I'm beginning to see sense in that.
Bill gate should start his vaccination in the USA, after all they are the greatest casualty at the moment.

This might be another Tuskegee experiment
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by MichaelDuf: 6:37am On May 05, 2020
Felincous:
Abeg Nairaland is becoming something else these days , so what we call education in Nigeria is actually stupidity. If there's anything the world needs now it's Vaccine. When you get into a debate with an average Nigerians, you will discover they don't talk with fact, they re filled with their propaganda and religious bigotry. B4 u qoute me, better go and read ur Bible very well, I have read mine 3 times from Genesis to revelation. Knowledge does not make people foolish but ignorance does

Idiot. You do not need any vaccine. Educated.fool
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 6:39am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
it's just a ground work should eventually it got discovered
Now its clear u are the very stupid and ignorant goat.. I have been observing ur rants here. This particular comment exposes u for who u are.....foolish angry

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by open4t: 6:39am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
you are the one wearing ignorance like christmas cloth. Why the rush in passing the bill ? Europe and america has lost over 200,000 people why didnt he start the vaccination from there if its wonderful as you present it ? Its obvious we are the guinea pigs for experiment.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Prenonjebose: 6:40am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

And you are basing your argument on the strength of what CUPP said. Did they present any document to back their conspiracy theory.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by enemyofprogress: 6:41am On May 05, 2020
Some human beans are very very earthless
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by otokx(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2020
Is all well
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Dewisedick: 6:41am On May 05, 2020
That is what happens when you allow wicked cows as head over educated people
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by youngestgrad(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
yes he is a businessman but how much can you African pay him or how much does he want to make from poor African countries? Remember he his richer than some African countries. And none of his wealth is from any pharmaceutical company so how does he profit from this
Why do people believe everything is about money or making profit, they are so many agendas in this world that are being backed by billions of dollars and on the surface doesn't seem to benefit the individuals pushing for it example is the billions being spent on supporting the LGBT groups around the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.