Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67107 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Felincous(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Idiot. You do not need any vaccine. Educated.fool
Corona virus has exposed your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by IAMJojo(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
Nsijerry:
can you even explain what you are even saying? The only remedy to this situation is vaccination and people little or no contribution that can lead to the remedy of this disease are busy demonizing the very person that wants to help them
why is he not starting from home,compare the usa n africa in terms of death from covid 19,should he not be interestedin saving his country than africa,sometimes think and do some research.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Horus(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by owen10(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
odogwunaija:
Why are they always interested in Nigeria. Many countries are worse hit by the virus than Nigeria but they are bent on starting their vaccination in Nigeria.

Someone said Nigeria maybe not be a military or economic world power but a Spiritual world power. I'm beginning to see sense in that.
Bill gate should start his vaccination in the USA, after all they are the greatest casualty at the moment.

This might be another Tuskegee experiment

Bill Gate is a guy man, he had to check the most fantastically corrupt nation to bribe and use as Lab rat.
West2019:
what's this one saying are you just waking up from bed, let's then start it from ur family first so after 10 years we fellow up
Bill Gate is a guy man, he had to check the most fantastically corrupt nation to bribe and use as Lab rat.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by FEGNO: 6:43am On May 05, 2020
Believe at your peril

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Perfecttouchade: 6:45am On May 05, 2020
When we are done with the Next level agenda, I hope our mumu go don do? Can u imagine, what set of people do we have running this present affairs...
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by IAMJojo(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2020
texazzpete:

Imagine being completely crazy enough to believe this ‘report’ from CUPP.

Bill Gates did not sneak anything into the Polio OPV. He hasn’t sneaked anything into the malaria vaccine they are trialing. It is the Coronavirus vaccine in the works that you clowns are insisting he is tampering with.

Yes, the ‘evil agenda’ that Bill Gates is pushing in trying to save millions of lives in Nigeria.

You people are such poorly educated clowns.
OGA JUST GOOGLE WHAT BILL GATES DID IN INDIA AND WHY NOT SAVE AMERICA HIS HOME B4 AFRICA?

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by guru90: 6:45am On May 05, 2020
Why is it that our leaders love evil things because they are evils as well...
Bill Gate is a dangerous man who is working under WHO.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 6:46am On May 05, 2020
sapeleboi:
shut the fu*k up which sensible, bill gate na doctor or scientist wen they provide vaccine for people , get sense make we nor gather you beat o infect take beat self
Lol.. na gather brushing fit that guy i swear cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 6:47am On May 05, 2020
I wonder why A Reasonable Bill Would be back up with "Bribe"
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by blingmoney01: 6:47am On May 05, 2020
Bill Gate already has the vaccine for convid-19

He's waiting for the Bill to passed throughout the world becoming releasing them

If not why the rush when the vaccine has not been discovered

something tells me that Bill Gate has a hand in this corona virus pandemic

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2020
texazzpete:

Imagine being completely crazy enough to believe this ‘report’ from CUPP.

Bill Gates did not sneak anything into the Polio OPV. He hasn’t sneaked anything into the malaria vaccine they are trialing. It is the Coronavirus vaccine in the works that you clowns are insisting he is tampering with.

Yes, the ‘evil agenda’ that Bill Gates is pushing in trying to save millions of lives in Nigeria.

You people are such poorly educated clowns.

You line of argument is not logical.... let’s asume for a second bill gates has an agenda for real....
For example to use the vaccine to put something inside everyone in the world....
Do U think he will use polio and malaria vaccine??
Less than 20% of the world population is lining up for these 2 vaccines... But corona is affecting everyone both young and old... Everyone should be expected to take it

Now back to reality..... Is there need to use law to force anybody to take vaccine?? We all can see what the virus has done... Everyone should be ready to take it..... But let me tell my theory..
Someone deliberately released this vaccine hoping for a bigger damage.... But as it is.... The damage isn't that big inncomprisom to the population of eqah country... Even US with the highest death figure is still leas than 0.1%...nigeria is less than 0.001 % death rate.... So technically corona virus didn't prouduce enough scare to make emeveey one decide to take the vaccine when it arrives...
That's why I think they are trying to use force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Icebreaker212: 6:47am On May 05, 2020
Looking for a graphic designer with social media skills for a full time job position. Get at me or message me on insta user name _nancyjj
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
and I'm very sure inside of you, you will think you make sense ooo na just your kid or unborn kid I pity with this ignorance

You think you have sense too.

You are just like them...

Have you read the bill at all or you are speaking from your anus.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Prenonjebose: 6:48am On May 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
$10m bribe? For what? Because Nigeria is the only place in Africa? Which pharmaceutical company's vaccine is Bill Gate advocating for? So once Bill Gate brings the vaccine of just one disease to Africa he will make how much profit?
How much did he bribe to bring malaria drugs, measles vaccine,polio vaccine, meningitis vaccine to so many African countries for over 20 years now?

Una head don catch fire...So Coronavirus is the last disease on earth. After COVID-19 no other pandemic or epidemic or disease again. Una no well.
It's astounding what people say Bill Gate this, Bill Gate that. So ridiculous. Good points you raised, thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Faithful4real(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2020
cuteboy2:

The title of the post is misleading.
There is no direct mention of Bill Gates' name whatsoever in the CUPP press statement. The only reference to outside interference is the bolded which is not supported by hard evidence.

Mods: OAM4J , Mynd44 please adjust the title of the post and remove Bill Gates'name. It is speculative.

The title is feeding into ongoing conspiracy theory being spread online linking Bill Gates', 5G network and Anti-Christ to Covid-19 spread and vaccination.

I personally support the standing down of the bill by NASS as it is hasty and misplaced priority.

Well tell daily post to remove their own.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by xaggar(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2020
Stevengold:

THIS really got me thinking. You guys should watch it.

Stevengold:

THIS really got me thinking. You guys should watch it.

What's wrong with what he said in that video?

When he implied a reduction in population; he never meant actually doing that but, a reduction in the intensity of procreation could also help stem the rise in global Co2 emissions. In other words, the use of contraceptives or abstaining from unnecessary sex should be encouraged.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support abortions and use of contraceptive drugs post conception.

He simply was referring to one of the factors that contribute to the he rise in co2 emission, of which population rise was one. An example of pollution due to this rise is seen in china and India.

But there are other factors he also considered in his equation. An example was human services.

Human services could be the production of factories and industries that contribute to the rise in co2 emission.

Remember, he said one of this factors if reduced to zero could drastically end the co2 emission rise.

Imagine: for example to he equation is:
Human population= 10mil
Services= 0
Energy = 34
Co2? ( can't remember what was stated as the last factor) = 67

10mil x 0 x 34 x 67 = 0

This implies that the equation gives a zero co2 emission if the services that humans produce or provide & which lead up to the co2 rise is actually zero.

Remember, this services could be industrial scaled Co2 emission like we have released in refineries, from bush burning, automobile fumes emissions etc.

If these services (industrial, bush burning etc) could be dropped to zero or near zero then we shall have a very good chance of no co2 emission.

He wasn't necessarily stating that the human race should be depopulated even as that could be another way of reducing this Co2 emissions and thereby reducing global warming.

Remember: if any one of these factors in the equation he stated; is reduced to zero, this would give the same good result of no Co2 emission.

It's mathematics. Anything multiplied by zero gives zero.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by eagleonearth(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
Mr man will you stfu person wey no kill you with polio vaccine na covid own he go use kill you... And you all still beating your chest over your ignorance
does it make sense to you that polio vaccine wasn't forced on your generation but covid 19 vaccine is about being forced on same generation?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by sapeleboi(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2020
abi
dairykidd:

Lol.. na gather brushing fit that guy i swear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by fideblast: 6:51am On May 05, 2020
Nsijerry:
can you even explain what you are even saying? The only remedy to this situation is vaccination and people little or no contribution that can lead to the remedy of this disease are busy demonizing the very person that wants to help them
mumu ode
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Ade3131: 6:51am On May 05, 2020
QVicky10:
I am a bit suspicious about the rush to pass the bill, something is not adding up. Bill Gates is first and foremost a business man specializing in Computers (hardware and software). He will not just spend 10 million dollars for nothing, there is something to be gained.

The secret to his wealth in computing is simple... He pioneered Microsoft, people bought into it and he created a virus and sell them antivirus. That's why you buy a system newly and still buy antivirus for it. Ask yourself why wasn't the antivirus imbibed in the system OS at the point of making it? Why do you have to buy it separately? Or are we saying the OEM of the OS we're installing don't know they can inculcate the antivirus in the operating system?

Now how this relates to human and CoronaVirus is equally simple. Collect all the world's seed samples and use it to create improved seeds in the name of Monsanto GMOs. Sell it to the world and sell them the treatment for the harm that comes from consuming GMO because the immune system has been completely compromised. I hope you know Bill Gate's investment in GMOs too. That's what makes these evil people super rich. This virus is a laboratory work and I still maintain that view. Have you wondered what he tends to gain from being a philanthropist?
Do you know that he's the 2nd on the list of WHO biggest donors after USA (a country)?
He understands humanity can live without Microsoft but definitely cannot live food and drugs.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
did you go through the bill and was there any place they made mention of you compulsory take 'bill gate' vacinne. See guy when this kind of pandemic happens the best bet to fight it is to develop vacinne to fight the virus. Think of polio think of minigites their vaccine is compulsory for every children and don't believe this rubbish news why will bill gate bride us just because he wants to help us. learn to analyse news don't just jump into conclusion just because it's suit your narratives

You have been brainwashed and bought over.

Not everyone will be cheap like you.

I know how the devil works, they offer you good, years down the line they take your life.

None of the companies producing vaccine for WHO is clean.

Now concerning the bill, whatelse do you know about the bill apart from the section addressing vaccine.

How come no part of the bill address our poor health care system, investment in research?

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by peacettw: 6:52am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

As it is now the idea of a functional Computer chip which is in the range of nano meters (0.000000001 meters) or atomic/molecular computing is still in the realms of Science Fiction... the current manipulation of materials at nanometric (0.000000001 meters) levels or current nanotechnology is just to create suitable materials with distinctive properties

in actual context 1,000,000 nonometer chip would fit into a centimeter space.. that is still currently unrealistic for a functional computing device or chips

A quick search on Google (like the copy and paste done above) will enlighten you further on the current uses of nanotechnology.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by hotwax: 6:52am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
did you go through the bill and was there any place they made mention of you compulsory take 'bill gate' vacinne. See guy when this kind of pandemic happens the best bet to fight it is to develop vacinne to fight the virus. Think of polio think of minigites their vaccine is compulsory for every children and don't believe this rubbish news why will bill gate bride us just because he wants to help us. learn to analyse news don't just jump into conclusion just because it's suit your narratives
Mumu, this pandemic did not happen. It was engineered. And u spoke like a learned person. What a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by d33types: 6:53am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:

I'm not an anti vaxer. I want to simply clarify your erroneous impression. Vaccines aren't compulsory in any country in the world not even in the USA.

5 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by pennyland(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2020
This is a evil Bill by Bill gate, Bill gates host a presentation ask me anything on Coronavirus,why it a most to everyone,why the vaccine is in microchip implant?I can conclude by saying anyone that supports this Bill gates Bill should be regarded as evil or enemy of Nigerias

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Judybash93(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Romans 8:5-7

Jizzz!!! Are you serious right now?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:

The secret to his wealth in computing is simple... He pioneered Microsoft, people bought into it and he created a virus and sell them antivirus. That's why you buy a system newly and still buy antivirus for it. Ask yourself why wasn't the antivirus imbibed in the system OS at the point of making it? Why do you have to buy it separately? Or are we saying the OEM of the OS we're installing don't know they can inculcate the antivirus in the operating system?

Now how this relates to human and CoronaVirus is equally simple. Collect all the world's seed samples and use it to create improved seeds in the name of Monsanto GMOs. Sell it to the world and sell them the treatment for the harm that comes from consuming GMO because the immune system has been completely compromised. I hope you know Bill Gate's investment in GMOs too. That's what makes these evil people super rich. This virus is a laboratory work and I still maintain that view. Have you wondered what he tends to gain from being a philanthropist?
Do you know that he's the 2nd on the list of WHO biggest donors after USA (a country)?
He understands humanity can live without Microsoft but definitely cannot live food and drugs.

Gavi is number 5 and he is also funding Gavi.

Gavi and Microsoft also co-own ID2020

Bill gates is also funding Ncdc, they are taking orders from him

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by bezimo(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2020
So many agents of the devil on this thread supporting Bill gate and his evil mission to use vaccine with an implanted chip to finish Africa after bribing Nigeria useless legislators..I would have thought it's ignorance that is their problem but it doesn't seem so.May God deliver Nigeria from the evil plans of Bill gate, the eugenicist..and the evil one world order agenda..

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by hotwax: 6:55am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

You have been brainwashed and bought over.

Not everyone will be cheap like you.

I know how the devil works, they offer you good, years down the line they take your life.

None of the companies producing vaccine for WHO is clean.

Now concerning the bill, whatelse do you know about the bill apart from the section addressing vaccine.

How come no part of the bill address our poor health care system, investment in research?

Don't mind the werey. Bill gate has patented ID2020. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's not a secret.

Let that dundee read the ID2020 specification. It clearly wrote wearables and implantable devices.

I notice he will continue argue. Baboons no dey gree

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by rationalhuman(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2020
Google is a search engine not a source, I can make a webpage in 25 USD and can easily write as much carp as i can.
When will you people come to reality and and stop this Anti Gates propaganda??

When it comes to Medical Science, vaccines and Science and Technology you can not make fool of India, they have massive R&Dev sector not to mention Worlds largest pharmaceutical setups.

You are talking about a country that has 9 BSL-4 Labs, 58 BSL-3 Labs and more then 1800 BSL-2 labs in that country.
A country where more then 600 PHds are done anally alone only in Microbiology, Genome science and Molecular science and Bill gates can make fool of them??
Bill gates can make fool of a Country where 7 research labs and Companies are going in second phase of Covid 19 vaccine trail??

Be rational and dont spread fake propaganda against Bill gates. Come with facts.
IAMJojo:

OGA JUST GOOGLE WHAT BILL GATES DID IN INDIA AND WHY NOT SAVE AMERICA HIS HOME B4 AFRICA?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.