Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97840 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Torie8(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2020
Clearance Clearance Clearance hmmmm
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Torie8(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Clearance Clearance Clearance hmmmm . This your case carry belle

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Vulcan24 post=89192953]bare footed , next sitting on metal railings , chest burn, covid 19, there are other witnesses

the details of her death are been updated every minute...this is usually to justify it was an accident and piecing the information to confuse consistency

my proffesional mind tells me : this is a case of negligent from start to finish, an electrocuted person is visibly distinguishable from a sick person

this guy knows there was an electrical fault in his apartment

this case should be properly investigated
it's not a murder but there is a probable case of negligent leading to GBH & death.

U re mad! Have u been implicated b4! This is a clear case of her death trying t implicate someone else.. Rip t Kodak, Clearance peters may have absolutely nothing t do with her death, investigative works commences immediately until then shut ur stupid mouth.. Poverty stricken asshole, pple like u are the rsn innocent victims are sent t prison just because they were unfortunately @ the scene of a crime for no just cause of their own, they are serving years in jail 4 a crime they didn't commit.. & av noticed its the poor people that are heavily ignorant that would keep pointing fingers at u when every reasonable evidence suggests u re not the culprit buh rather the victim..

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Lamanii22(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2020
Maryjane001:
This Clarence Peters of a guy is so handsome and talented.... lol
A product of musician, Shina Peters and popular nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah.
Your village people did not succeed and will never succeed.......

Very handsome.. Can't stop staring lol
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Harchie(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]Na wa o,tins dey happen
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=89203514][/quote]

who is frustrating your life to this extent

sorry my brother ..... u can do better than ranting
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by lakeside79937: 9:53am On May 05, 2020
For 10 years have been working as a Nurse with professionals doctors in the United kingdom I realise that some body doesn't just die its said that some one would be giving signs before they die . That's why regular check up is very very essential
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:05am On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

The news is false, I'm highly sure the man murdered her.
1: A charger has what we call a step down transformer meaning it lowers high voltage when it converts electricity from AC to DC circuit. This step down transformer makes the charger produce around 5V.
5v is impossible to kill a human being talkless bringing SMOKE FROM HER CHEST.
The man murdered her and is trying to cover it foolishly but he knows nigeria is a society that believes before researching .
My thoughts exactly.
I smell a rat in this story, how can you just say she died while charging her phone, even an slowpoke will not believe that.

The police should investigate further.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2020
Emmatee1816:
my brother every1 should be responsible for his/her profession.your response to this person sounds so mediocre.didnt they know what it entails to be a medical practitioner b4 choosing that path.
please that excuse isn't valid.IMO though.
2ndly the OP is subjected and entitled to whatever he wants to do with his life and money.thats what he choses and he is at liberty to do so.once again,IMO.
Afterall nah himself him talk say him promise nah.no be any other person.
Your opinion, grin everyone is responsible for their proffessions yes, but those health workers didn't sign up to die in their proffession and they have families to go home to, they have a right to life too, if every health worker dies trying to save somone else life, there would be no health worker left, you don't want also a sick health worker to be treating you either.

Good, OP is entitled to make promises but will he keep the promise? he may have made the promise while emotional because his mother died. as i said, in future he may change his mind, either because he couldn't afford to keep the promise or because of other life circumstances. how many of the promises you made while emotional have you kept? sad

There is also nothing wrong with building a hotel for prostitutes, it's just a business venture. trust me i know grin .

In life people need to be realistic, i have a feeling you are also speaking out of sentiments.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:09am On May 05, 2020
machiavelli95:

Ette. The output of a phone charger is D.C not A.C. 24 volts D.C is enough to cause some serious damage especially when coming off the coils of a transformer.
Also, the charger can be fake and if it is so, its transformer and A.C to D.C converter can fail. When this happens , any small sharp edge in the charger (like disjointed wires or component pins) can create a pathway such that even the air will conduct and follow that pathway (its a similar lightning effect seen in old power stations) and from there can pass that heavy charge to the ouput cord and whatever unlucky bastard that is at the receiving end.
Standard chargers will rarely have failing transformer and A.C to D.C converter units and even if they do fail, there is a designed pathway for the incoming current to flow away from the ouptut cable. The discharge point is usually some insulator material at the base of the charger causing it to burn of the Input cable.
This is apart from the fuse systems.
Don't spit ignorance with so much confidence and accuse somebody of murder.
how many phone chargers produce 24volts DC?

You're the ignorant one here.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Kokaine(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence
its even any time of the day. Not just night.

Even six minutes inside someone's house a girl can die.

Moral lesson... Fear God! Don't pamper fornication. Get married instead. Its safer and more securing
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Kokaine(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

1: A charger has what we call a step down transformer meaning it lowers high voltage when it converts electricity from AC to DC circuit. This step down transformer makes the charger produce around 5V.
The man murdered her and is trying to cover it foolishly but he knows nigeria is a society that believes before researching .
Besides electric shock is occasioned by the flow of alternating current. The amount of DC current that can kill a person cannot be found domestically in a house.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by carpdiemz: 10:21am On May 05, 2020
dwilliams:
You get luck say you get money and small levels, de for don use slap force " I killed her from your mouth"

RIP to the video vixen .

U are right oh , Nigerian police wey be say Na too extort u dem sabi , person come die for ur house again chai Na d guy go know how much he don spend now , some Nigeria police are good oh but 1 percent out of 100
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by CentVickBlog: 10:22am On May 05, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Nigerian video director, Clarence Abiodun Peters, has finally spoken about the death of professional dancer, Love Divine known as Video Vixen, Picture Kodak at his residence.

He revealed through his social media page on Monday morning, giving account of the sad incident.

Peter said, he was not physically in the same room as Picture Kodak but in the same building.

He said it was a few moments after that they called his attention to what happened.

He also mentioned that no one has been arrested in connection to the dancer’s death.

He said he was only called by the Police for interrogation.

His words: “On the 29th of April 2020, Love Divine Ike (Picture Kodak) was in the dance studio, on the premises of Capital Dreams Pictures, with 5 other team members and myself – 7 people in total.

“At about 7:30 pm on the same day, while in another office – a building beside the dance studio, on the same premises, some people who were said to be with Love Divine at the time, rushed in and called my attention to the fact that Love Divine had collapsed.

“We immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital, which refused to let us into their premises, let alone admit her. They assumed she was a Covid-19 patient.

“We tried, but we were not able to gain entry into a second hospital. We eventually got her to a third hospital where she was pronounced dead 30 minutes after arrival.

“I was not physically in the same room as her when the incident occurred, and when I inquired, I was told by those present at the scene that Love Divine, while taking a break from the dance session, was sitting on one of the metal sliding door rails, charging and using her phone plugged to an extension box.

“The witnesses didn’t realize anything was wrong until they saw she had laid down, and they noticed smoke coming from her chest area.

“She was said to be electrocuted, her phone was found on her chest, with severe burn marks, and the phone’s imprint on her chest.

“The witnesses were taken to the Ojodu Police Headquarters straight from the hospital where statements were taken and the phone (which had traces of burnt flesh on it) was deposited.

“The following day, the Police conducted an examination of the body and were taken to the scene of the incident for further examination.

“The Police are currently carrying out a full-scale investigation into the events that occurred, and an autopsy will be carried out, with the full permission and consent of her family.

“Please note that no one has been charged or arrested, by the Police. The witnesses and I willingly made ourselves available to the Police and we have all pledged our full co-operation, through every part of this process. I will be helping out in every possible capacity.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wp4LzDAFG/?igshid=1lstt73t6qiap

Saraki, Ekweremadu Reveal Yar’Adua’s Personality 10 Years After His Death

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/saraki-ekweremadu-reveal-yaraduas.html?m=1
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by micxwell(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Don't say what u don't know, on certain conditions these electronics could become dangerous.

I have been electrocuted by phone b4, but my was due to poor earthing of the socket I plugged the phone and I was on a rainy day with thunder and lightening, I wonder how I survived that day.

The charger could be faulty as well.

Besides the transformer in a charger step down to 24 volt or 15 volt ac.
It's the rectifier that convert it to dc while a zener diode regulate the rectified volt to 12 or 5 volt.
You obviously don't know the meaning of electrocution undecided
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Roman7(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Omoh see how a visitor just wan implicate this guy for him own house sha.. And before you know it now some people go dey carry rumor say na ritual he take her do angry

To dey invite person over to one's house sef dey fear person nowadays.. 2020 chei wetin you do us sad

oga she no be visitor, they've working together man, life happens n that's that.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nairalandmonika: 11:03am On May 05, 2020
micxwell:

You obviously don't know the meaning of electrocution undecided
I do, i do now, was supposed to use electrified

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ikorodureporta: 11:06am On May 05, 2020
Still doesn't sound true..who knows the truth
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by machiavelli95: 11:07am On May 05, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
how many phone chargers produce 24volts DC?

You're the ignorant one here.
You cannot even read and comprehend.You are irredeemable
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Roman7(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2020
wink2015:
THIS IS PROBABLY A RAPE & MURDER CASE.
If I take it further gang rape after smoking weeds
A guy from a broken home could do naughty things to satisfy his lust.
I do not trust Clarence Peters.
He was a product of a broken relationship.
I leave the rest matter with the investigation team.
Rest in peace to this beautiful woman with talent.

so na everybody way commot from broken home dey nasty abi?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ProxyconTechnol: 11:13am On May 05, 2020
Rip to the dead.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by micxwell(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I do, i do now, was supposed to use electrified
No p bro. I read further and I see you've corrected it. smiley Don't mind me.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by jarx: 11:31am On May 05, 2020
Samsung don send many to their graves
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by platido(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?

May be after dance. like she went to findle her phone couple with the sweet in her hand. And I guess she might likely wanted to unplugged the charger her finger being wet slidely enters the socket hold being on. Note conductor between electricity and blood are worst enemies.

Just my thoughts ✌️
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by m140(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2020
Vulcan24:
bare footed , next sitting on metal railings , chest burn, covid 19, there are other witnesses

the details of her death are been updated every minute...this is usually to justify it was an accident and piecing the information to confuse consistency

my proffesional mind tells me : this is a case of negligent from start to finish, an electrocuted person is visibly distinguishable from a sick person

this guy knows there was an electrical fault in his apartment

this case should be properly investigated
it's not a murder but there is a probable case of negligent leading to GBH & death.

Make them sha jail, na how e dey do you bah.... no worry your time dey come
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
m140:

Make them sha jail, na how e dey do you bah.... no worry your time dey come

thesame negligent will kill u and everybody will look away
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by m140(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

The situation he is will be your portion too if you conclude without being a witness.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges

Eya, sorry.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
prciouschika:
undecided huncle abroad or 9ja if phone charger wan shock you e go shock you and I have heard and read stories of people who died through charger shock

Which one be Uncle abroad again☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
gypsey:
Your opinion, grin everyone is responsible for their proffessions yes, but those health workers didn't sign up to die in their proffession and they have families to go home to, they have a right to life too, if every health worker dies trying to save somone else life, there would be no health worker left, you don't want also a sick health worker to be treating you either.

Good, OP is entitled to make promises but will he keep the promise? he may have made the promise while emotional because his mother died. as i said, in future he may change his mind, either because he couldn't afford to keep the promise or because of other life circumstances. how many of the promises you made while emotional have you kept? sad

There is also nothing wrong with building a hotel for prostitutes, it's just business venture. trust me i know grin .

In life people need to realistic, i have a feeling you are also speaking out of sentiments.

U are a very wicked and heartless person. Some of u just come online to spill out ur wickedness.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Basic123: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges

And make sure your staff hazard allowance is 100% of Their basic salary!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by BizBayo: 3:29pm On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

And is your barbaric father any different?

grin grin cheesy Your father!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.