Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,559 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (98086 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:16am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

Please invite your mum with that money.
Coded prostitute
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ZeusP(m): 5:20am On May 05, 2020
God help us
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by biggie73(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2020
....murdered, she left.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Zedoo(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2020
mastermaestro:

Shut up Mr Enlightened! It is your likes they carry helplessly in a vegetable state to churches after medical science fails you.
Even when you die tomorrow, your family will go about begging pastors to come conduct your funeral because they want to increase your chances of eternal rest.
Leave people to their faith in GOD; perish alone as you so wish. No one is forcing you to believe in GOD! But where your self-denial about GOD will lead you, time will reveal. A bitter end, if I may provide a little hint.

Trash. Trash. Trash. Trash.

If car jam you, you die as vegetable, you die when you sleep = DEATH. Does NoT make A SINGLE DIFFERENCE in the cyclical ripple of time.
A true believer of God would be more inclined to what happens to the soul rather than the body but here you are fighting to stay alive (only to eventually die) as proof of God’s “grace” in your life.
I’ve come across your kind a thousand times it the Nigerian Christian version 2.0 whose foolishness STINKS to high heavens.
Open your bible and go to the book of Ecclesiastes all this trash you just spewed will fall like dry scales from your eyes. There is nothing new under the sun and your death does NoT change or mean ANYTHING to the world.
In the year 3,000 it will be as if you never existed except there are documentations of your life still existent.
All this hurrah shxt about your manner of death is laughable. Fear gives evil dominion over you. You are spiritually BLIND.

A powerless scared Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:05am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!
Your mindset stinks.What kind of God are you worshipping and praying to ....with such mindset?
Righteous indeed!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2020
ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence
Just because you can't get a girl..whether random or well known,you want to console yourself.Taaa
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Hoodgod(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

But wait o

Way all these our electrical engineering student
Make them come explain to us na

Maybe the metal sliding door rails she sat on mistakenly dey connected to the earth ground of that building

Anyway make i read more comments while i seek for knowledge on this issue
lack of proper earthing in the building its a possible cause of her death not the phone in this case..
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by jodeci(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2020
Two pin chargers are more dangerous because earthing lead is conspicuously missing. If the stepdown transformer fails,220V AC could jump the coils of the transformer and become available at the secondary coils of the transformer,normally at this point the faulty current should flow through the earth wire to the ground where the earth is effective.But were it is not,your body becomes the path of least resistance for the current to flow through. 24V dc can also kill depending on the lenght of time the current flows through you and your body resistance.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:21am On May 05, 2020
Vulcan24:
bare footed , next sitting on metal railings , chest burn, covid 19, there are other witnesses

the details of her death are been updated every minute...this is usually to justify it was an accident and piecing the information to confuse consistency

my proffesional mind tells me : this is a case of negligent from start to finish, an electrocuted person is visibly distinguishable from a sick person

this guy knows there was an electrical fault in his apartment

this case should be properly investigated
it's not a murder but there is a probable case of negligent leading to GBH & death.

Now somebody is thinking!I like that.Not all this useless comments we get on nairaland,talking about 'don't invite random babes to your house'..as if Kodak was not a video vixen,as if some careers were not launched from dancing or 'someone is wasted spiritually' like seriously!We are some of the most spiritually wasted people on earth.Even our country is evidence of that.

Back to your point.

The onus is on her family to push the investigation.This is Nigeria.Clarence can afford to pay for the case to die.If they(the family)can afford it,they should push for more investigation(whatever that entails in nigeria).
I think clarence or someone in his employ is negligent or culpable in more ways than known.I want to believe that he has maybe equipments and stuff in his house,being a video director,and this probably means a lot of exposed wires and stuff..since we are Nigerians and safety is not in our consciousness.
This is my own opinion by the way...cos the story is not adding up.First she fell down,then she was wet,now the phone burnt her chest and was imprinted there?
It's only in.nigeria this case will end like that!
Clarence and his people need to explain better than this.
I'm.not buying it and I'm glad someone else is not either!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sunshine1974(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

how do you even defend yourself at that point. I just dont want to imagine it
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sapeleboi(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2020
something must kill a man, we go still invite them wella
ignis:

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:35am On May 05, 2020
This Kodak stories are many with changing scenes,kinda like a clarence Peter's production.

I expect to see 'clarence shot it' in the closing credits.

Police do your work!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by maasoap(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?

I may not be able to explain how it's possible but I have a full current/voltage passed through my charger when I was in the Uni. It shocked me briefly and I used tester to check the cable's other end, the voltage could kill if grabbed!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by maasoap(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!
[/s]

No sympathy for the dead, no condolence, no nothing. Just rant and nonsense. You can't escape your fate, no one can

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2020
festacman:

Losing a close professional friend right in your office premises is a tragic event that will leave a psychological scar.
What if she was killed?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

So you have concluded that she is a 'random girl' because she is a video dancer *who probably made more money that you will ever see even if you live to 150years*
She was well known as well.
She was not a random girl.
Ignorant idiots everywhere....and to think that you are a woman too...or are you?

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ignis: 7:04am On May 05, 2020
TheWrita:

So you have concluded that she is a 'random girl' because she is a video dancer *who probably made more money that you will ever see even if you live to 150years*
She was well known as well.
She was not a random girl.
Ignorant idiots everywhere....and to think that you are a woman too...or are you?

Successfully ignored.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by completeskills(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2020
pbidex:

Most of the electrical/electronic product sold to us are substandard(80% of them are!) so they tend to malfunction. From mobile phone accessories to tv, and co. I only buy UK used product or new imported devices from EU countries.

Secondly Some accessories ratings are different. Some chargers are rated 3.2v 500ma, some 4v 1a...etc. But black man go just enter market. They shout; I need fast charger. You shouldn’t replace any charger without checking it’s rating with the old one you’re replacing.

Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) will be recruiting based on connection, instead of using merits and employing capable hands to checkmate things that are imported from China. They’re highly substandard.

This should be the least of it all. “A poor earthing/failed earthing system of a house can also send discharge to the body”. Most phone cables tend to shock a little. It’s either the cable is bad or the charger. Don’t take chances just replace it. It’s not good for your phone or you. Grounding or earthing mats create an electrical connection between your body and the earth. Be aware of ungrounded electrical connection.

I also heard that it was after she had dance and was sweltering. 1+2. That’s like salt + water; salt water is a better conductor of electricity(just my own 1+2) RIP to the dead!

Thanks for this analysis.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
TheWrita:

Now somebody is thinking!I like that.Not all this useless comments we get on nairaland,talking about 'don't invite random babes to your house'..as if Kodak was not a video vixen,as if some careers were not launched from dancing or 'someone is wasted spiritually' like seriously!We are some of the most spiritually wasted people on earth.Even our country is evidence of that.

Back to your point.

The onus is on her family to push the investigation.This is Nigeria.Clarence can afford to pay for the case to die.If they(the family)can afford it,they should push for more investigation(whatever that entails in nigeria).
I think clarence or someone in his employ is negligent or culpable in more ways than known.I want to believe that he has maybe equipments and stuff in his house,being a video director,and this probably means a lot of exposed wires and stuff..since we are Nigerians and safety is not in our consciousness.
This is my own opinion by the way...cos the story is not adding up.First she fell down,then she was wet,now the phone burnt her chest and was imprinted there?
It's only in.nigeria this case will end like that!
Clarence and his people need to explain better than this.
I'm.not buying it and I'm glad someone else is not either!

Intelligent points you made.... he's obviously going to get a soft landing going by these narratives
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Urokompo: 7:28am On May 05, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Omoh see how a visitor just wan implicate this guy for him own house sha.. And before you know it now some people go dey carry rumor say na ritual he take her do angry

To dey invite person over to one's house sef dey fear person nowadays.. 2020 chei wetin you do us sad

It was a dance rehearsal.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Urokompo: 7:30am On May 05, 2020
ukukaegbu:
No arrest? And aunty Kemi was saying what she doesn't know

Na today you say Kemi de craze
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by afecgivers: 7:42am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

They wont hear as this is not the first time is happening.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by vicfajeze: 7:47am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

dem tell you say na his girlfriend?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nairalandmonika: 7:48am On May 05, 2020
sotall:

You have been electrocuted before?

Pretty means a ghost is typing your post. shocked
I just checked Google now, am supposed to use the word electrified, but all thesame u get my point.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by machiavelli95: 7:57am On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

You're the one boiling with ignorance since when did the average charged give out more than 20 volts? Unless it's those fast chargers.
And again if they did, do you seriously think 24 volts can kill a full grown woman?
Use your head
You are the more daft one. You lack basic comprehension skills. I said 24 v D.C can kill someone,( especially if it passes through an induction coil). Note a step up transformer is not an induction coil. If you doubt me, your car battery is 12V D.C, but try pressing the metal tip of the spark plug while starting (not after) the ignition and see if you will not jerk to the floor.
That aside, I even pointed out that its a faulty A.C to D.C converter that can cause electrocution as at that point even a small air gap between two metal components with sharp edges can conduct electricity if the voltage gradient is high enough (220 Volts against a 2mm gap gives 120KV per meter which is more than sufficient).
The easiest outlet at this point is the output cable (which now is carrying excess of 120 V A.C instead of 5V D.C) which is sufficient to to kill even before the cable burns, and its made worse by the LED displays on the mobile phones...those are responsible for the flame sparks, burns and smoke which makes even the plastic casing of the phone virtually useless.
Basic SS3 physics would have helped you understand these things. But you just chose to be ignorant and be loud mouthed and go ahead to accuse someone of murder based on sentiments borne from your ignorance.
People like you are the reason we have many innocent people paying for crimes they did not commit.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?
Phone chargers cannot electrocute. Phone chargers supply DC which does not electrocute. Besides the voltage supplied by chargers is 5V which is too low to cause harm of any sort. It had to have been something else

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges
Even before the covid19 our health workers lack human sympathy, proper medical orientation and morals..People have been dying everyday over issues that would have been averted should our health workers be more humane...

May God make ur dreams become reality

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by mrpatozky(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

But wait o

Way all these our electrical engineering student
Make them come explain to us na

Maybe the metal sliding door rails she sat on mistakenly dey connected to the earth ground of that building

Anyway make i read more comments while i seek for knowledge on this issue

Nigarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, firstly what causes death through electrocution is current and not voltage so you don't need to be at a transformer to be electrocuted. Secondly, current as little as 0.01Amps is enough to cause death. Muscle abrasion will occur will makes you unable to let go of what you are holding. Now the body condition is vital at this point. Normally, the body is a good conductor, the resistance of the body decreases when it's wet and when you are not wearing slippers there is no resistance to the flow of current to the ground so your body will conduct as much as it can to the ground. She was rehearsing which means she was sweating and she sat on an conductor which is very dangerous. She experienced muscle abrasion which made more current to flow with time thereby damaging her tissues and eventually killing her

Hope you understand now niggarrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by AmALeo: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges

Sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by prciouschika(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2020
undecided
kemmylove101:

Since have been living abroad. I never hear charging phone kils.. I dont know what happening in nigeria. Is the electricity there different from here
huncle abroad or 9ja if phone charger wan shock you e go shock you and I have heard and read stories of people who died through charger shock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.