Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97864 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Emmatee1816(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
gypsey:
Your opinion, grin everyone is responsible for their proffessions yes, but those health workers didn't sign up to die in their proffession and they have families to go home to, they have a right to life too, if every health worker dies trying to save somone else life, there would be no health worker left, you don't want also a sick health worker to be treating you either.

Good, OP is entitled to make promises but will he keep the promise? he may have made the promise while emotional because his mother died. as i said, in future he may change his mind, either because he couldn't afford to keep the promise or because of other life circumstances. how many of the promises you made while emotional have you kept? sad

There is also nothing wrong with building a hotel for prostitutes, it's just business venture. trust me i know grin .

In life people need to realistic, i have a feeling you are also speaking out of sentiments.
ok.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

U are a very wicked and heartless person. Some of u just come online to spill out ur wickedness.
Yes, thank you! grin I am Satan! tongue

now go stab yourself in the eyes.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by prciouschika(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2020
smiley cheesy grin
iamloyalty:

Which one be Uncle abroad again☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by prciouschika(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

Which one be Uncle abroad again☺️☺️☺️☺️.
are you a JW?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence
are you saying they shouldn't bang the pvssy?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Shugargal(f): 11:56pm On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges
Eiyaa! May she rest in peace... and may God grant your wishes..
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by m140(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
Vulcan24:

thesame negligent will kill u and everybody will look away
Where you there?
Or you never get injured growing from your mum. Where you there? Stop concluding mr man.
Like you
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Onucs(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Lesson: do not use your phone while it is still charging..

RIP to the unfortunate victim
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ninocia18(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2020
I hope this lady made Heaven.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by m140(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
Vulcan24:

thesame negligent will kill u and everybody will look away
Something wey no happen for your presence , nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.