Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97839 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by mastermaestro(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2020
Zedoo:

Dumebi. Your ancestral spirits were stripped bare and naked by lanky looking foreigners who looted all your gods and their shrine apparatus.
The belief that some spiritual crap holds some crappy power finds its roots in fear festered in blind religion.

Death is an inevitable end not some mystic power. It literally does not matter when you die in the ripple of time.
All this 3rd world bullshit has to have a finish line.

Shut up Mr Enlightened! It is your likes they carry helplessly in a vegetable state to churches after medical science fails you.
Even when you die tomorrow, your family will go about begging pastors to come conduct your funeral because they want to increase your chances of eternal rest.
Leave people to their faith in GOD; perish alone as you so wish. No one is forcing you to believe in GOD! But where your self-denial about GOD will lead you, time will reveal. A bitter end, if I may provide a little hint.

4 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nephilim: 12:57am On May 05, 2020
Rest in Peace to the dead.

When next someone says na your phone go kill you, always reject it and say no be my portion.

Moreover, what is a metal door doing in the dance hall near a wall bracket! That's just few steps to electrocution they should know that already. Safety is paramount, and that's no safety at all, someone still needs to be prosecuted.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Frankescobar20(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2020
Abeg make una leave dat guy alone bikonu
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Myrainbow333: 1:17am On May 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMYMkcSI8Y
Xploit comedy just drop a new comedy video ��� watch and share
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by litaninja(m): 1:37am On May 05, 2020
People don't only die at night. They also die during the day time. So, what happens if one invites a lady over during the day and she gets electrocuted??

Free pass? Because daytime??

ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by litaninja(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2020
If you have little knowledge about a particular subject, why not let those with more knowledge weigh in?
Read up on the design on the power supply system in use for charging phones & see how a simple failure can cause electrocution.

Failure44:

You're the one boiling with ignorance since when did the average charged give out more than 20 volts? Unless it's those fast chargers.
And again if they did, do you seriously think 24 volts can kill a full grown woman?
Use your head

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by AFONJACOW(m): 1:55am On May 05, 2020
Make I hear... Phone ko electrocuting ni .... Are u sure unah no rape her to death come carry burned phone places on her chest... She was standing beside the iron railing and u were called to ur attention, her burned phone was placed on her chest, how did someone standing managed to placed phone on her chest ur explanations no match the pictures u just discribed ... Ndi ogwu ego

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Icebreaker212: 1:56am On May 05, 2020
Vacancy[color=#990000][/color] we are looking for someone with a graphic design and social media marketing skills. Full time job. Zoom interview on Friday the 8th of May. This is a new account so if I don’t reply you dm me on my instaa username _nancyjj (on my profile I am putting on a black bumper jacket and a white writing on it)
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by temptnow: 2:07am On May 05, 2020
Liposure:
d prick is not 4 fashion
I wonder o
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:09am On May 05, 2020

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:19am On May 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by pbidex(m): 2:49am On May 05, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?

Most of the electrical/electronic product sold to us are substandard(80% of them are!) so they tend to malfunction. From mobile phone accessories to tv, and co. I only buy UK used product or new imported devices from EU countries.

Secondly Some accessories ratings are different. Some chargers are rated 3.2v 500ma, some 4v 1a...etc. But black man go just enter market. They shout; I need fast charger. You shouldn’t replace any charger without checking it’s rating with the old one you’re replacing.

Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) will be recruiting based on connection, instead of using merits and employing capable hands to checkmate things that are imported from China. They’re highly substandard.

This should be the least of it all. “A poor earthing/failed earthing system of a house can also send discharge to the body”. Most phone cables tend to shock a little. It’s either the cable is bad or the charger. Don’t take chances just replace it. It’s not good for your phone or you. Grounding or earthing mats create an electrical connection between your body and the earth. Be aware of ungrounded electrical connection.

I also heard that it was after she had dance and was sweltering. 1+2. That’s like salt + water; salt water is a better conductor of electricity(just my own 1+2) RIP to the dead!

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by davidtemi(m): 2:53am On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

But wait o

Way all these our electrical engineering student
Make them come explain to us na

Maybe the metal sliding door rails she sat on mistakenly dey connected to the earth ground of that building

Anyway make i read more comments while i seek for knowledge on this issue
I am not an elect elect person, but wit my common sense I think d sweat on her frm d dance floor makes it easy for contact...frm d circuit to d iron rail, to her body.... Electromagnetic

PhD mgt

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by wink2015(m): 2:55am On May 05, 2020
THIS IS PROBABLY A RAPE & MURDER CASE.

If I take it further gang rape after smoking weeds

A guy from a broken home could do naughty things to satisfy his lust.

I do not trust Clarence Peters.

He was a product of a broken relationship.

I leave the rest matter with the investigation team.

Rest in peace to this beautiful woman with talent.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by tenderjunkie: 3:03am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!
How about the electrical engineer doing a shitty job?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Mftivi: 3:12am On May 05, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?
Phone charger cant kill, must have been an electrical fault somewhere and she somehow got in contact with high voltage AC probably 220v or more.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Gkemz: 3:14am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

It's safer to go the normal way which is to marry instead of inviting a lady to pass a night because if she dies in your hand na manslaughter be that. My greatest fear of inviting a lady to my house. Some people are walking dead looking for who will remove the walking.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by 2016v2017: 3:16am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end up falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Damntruth(m): 3:17am On May 05, 2020
DGD1:
Truth will always prevail
not always on earth bro...things have changed
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Wisedove(m): 3:30am On May 05, 2020
Some people are saying it is a murder case,charger can not kill etc. Experience is the best teacher, ever since I experienced this phone and charger shock I have stopped using any phone that are aluminum/steel/iron coated as the case may be.

Mine was an HTC phone then it shocked me though the shock was minimal since then I try as much as possible to run away from any phone that are metal coated.

Using phone while charging is very bad irrespective of the brand so let's try as much as possible to always charge phone before using it

Try this to see for yourself, if your phone is having fingerprint scanner plug it to your socket, let your leg be wet a little bit and then touch the fingerprint scanner with the back of your hand(soft skin) barefooted on tiles/cemented floor. If you have original charger you will still feel shock sensation on your

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by deebrain(m): 3:30am On May 05, 2020
God.

People don't listen. This issue of charging phones (especially smart phones) and using them the same time, is SO RISKY!

Let alone putting them on your body!

God have mercy on this generation!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Askng(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2020
Man You are not in charge

We pride ourselves in rented existence,
gloating in the realm of time,
science and civilization sought the throne,
we explored the cosmos with tools
to unravel nature in our frame,
we boast in this rags called flesh,
calling the Almighty to a contest .
we build our Babel from coast to coast
and named our delights of hay and stubble.
we heap our gold in the barn.
and others explore nuclear weapon in their dome,
Expending energies on dead elements.
We minor the major, and major the minor.
Among men are rebels,
with drawn sword against our maker.
we forgot the plagues of Egypt,
The water turned Blood,
The frogs,
The Lice,
The flies,
the pestilence of livestock,
the Boils,
The thunderstorm and the hail of fire,
The locust,
The darkness,
The death of first born.
This wind also affirmed our frailty.
Man! You are not in Charge.

Copyright © Macaulay Akinbami | Year Posted 2020

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/man_you_are_not_in_charge_1248487

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Happychildlove(f): 3:55am On May 05, 2020
Let the dead rest, can we move on ? undecided
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:57am On May 05, 2020
Engrgabi:
I recently found out a way to make money online...If you browse mostly through your laptop or pc and you are interested to know how to earn a small token that can give you millions in two months time, for full details inbox me: drgabivernon@gmail.com or drop your whatsapp contact by quoting me. Its totally free. Mobile users can as well participate. LETS MAKE MONEY grin.

How many of ur family have u introduced into this?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by JaruJaru890: 4:22am On May 05, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges
may your mum's soul rest in peace. Take heart
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sotall(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Don't say what u don't know, on certain conditions these electronics could become dangerous.

I have been electrocuted by phone b4, but my was due to poor earthing of the socket I plugged the phone and I was on a rainy day with thunder and lightening, I wonder how I survived that day.

The charger could be faulty as well.

Besides the transformer in a charger step down to 24 volt or 15 volt ac.
It's the rectifier that convert it to dc while a zener diode regulate the rectified volt to 12 or 5 volt.

You have been electrocuted before?

Pretty means a ghost is typing your post. shocked

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by BizBayo: 4:53am On May 05, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

You can see why that guy failed for 44 times. That's why they named him Failure44.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Heineken(m): 4:55am On May 05, 2020
Emmaesty:

Same thing happened with my mum. Lost her because the hospital workers did not want to attend to her
nawao.. Sorry dear. She's resting in peace already. This country sef no hope o

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Heineken(m): 4:57am On May 05, 2020
Ekakamba:

Don't doubt it, I'm a victim & how I survived? was a miracle. Be careful man.
baba give us full story na make we learn small.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:10am On May 05, 2020
festacman:
Terrible experience. Still a long way to go for Clarence Peters.

The sad thing is even if the autopsy report exonerates him, he will live with this psychological burden for the rest of his life.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:15am On May 05, 2020
ignis:

That's the question that comes to my mind first, what if she dies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.