Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise (47228 Views)

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by remi4ever(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
ProfDview1:
That's Nigeria for u... Evil people everywhere

Guys pls help me
If I want to learn software programming, is it better I learn it online or go learn it in a center?

Like how much is needed to learn it in ikeja

Actually I av tried learning but I got bored of it learning it myself

Secondly, someone gave me access to a cloud storage, I can find how to learn digital market, seo and so many plus videos.

I don't know which one I shud take up

I'm an experienced software & app developer, if you were in ilorin, I would have been able to help.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by OkunrinMeta: 12:11am On May 06, 2020
iHart:
I don't really get this sacking of a thing. Why don't they suspend the staff? When things return to normal, the reabsorb them. Or are they saying they will start afresh to recruit and train staff when things get back to normal?

If you don't sack the staff, you're probably still legally liable to pay salaries. And trying to get them to sign an updated contract is stressful and may backfire.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Icebreaker212: 12:24am On May 06, 2020
Job vacancy: I’m looking for a social media manager for a full time
Job and also has a graphic design experience. Dm me on insta _nancyjj
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by BrightColours: 12:27am On May 06, 2020
papichuloo42:
I experienced something like this last year with a very crazy company.i finally took them to court and won @ lagos multidoor court for arbitration cases..if you are interested in fighting for your right, so far you had an offer letter stating one months in lieu will be paid.then Hala me.

Me o I be trouble finder and giver and finisher���

Boss can I send a pm ?
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by BrightColours: 12:28am On May 06, 2020
remi4ever:

I'm an experienced software & app developer, if you were in ilorin, I would have been able to help.

Please can you link me up with a developer in Lagos ?
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by BEKAZ(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2020
Work on building a stable intimate relationship with God. Have faith in him and see things town around.

It’s well with you.

The struggle of Covid-19 against mankind and the world economy at large, investing in Real Estate still remains the safest form of investment on earth amidst all inconveniences the world is passing through. For the safety of your finance with respect to managing your cash, preventing unplanned spending and to further let your money work for you the most, kindly contact us today for free Real Estate investment advisory services.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by bchi(f): 2:15am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys pls help me
If I want to learn software programming, is it better I learn it online or go learn it in a center?

Secondly, someone gave me access to a cloud storage, I can find how to learn digital market, seo and so many plus videos.

check www.sololearn.com
www.w3school.com
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 4:08am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys pls help me

As with everything in life, it won't be easy and most likely the first 3 months down the line(you learning), you'll feel like you're the dumbest and bored most times, know that it's normal, we feel that way when we delve into things we do not normal do previously. Do not stop, consistency should be your go to word, conscious effort day and night. I repeat, do not leave it, keep at it everyday. Most importantly, as you learn, use what you've learnt to build projects. After all, the road to learning by precept is long, but by example, short and effective(Lucius Seneca).

You will need to get used to sitting in front of the computer a lot, hours long sitting, trying things, retrying, you'll get stuck, look for help on stack overflow, look for forums that align with what you want to learn, because where you are, someone else has been there before and they'll help you out with solutions.

Where to start? I'm not sure what you already know, and your preference but if you're a beginner, i'll advice you start with Web development(HTML, CSS) and work your way up to JavaScript and as you progress to Server side with PHP and the likes. Things would start being clear to you and you'll forge your path and start creating apps.

Be Strong.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:02am On May 06, 2020
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:03am On May 06, 2020
remi4ever:

Eyah

I'm in lagos
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:03am On May 06, 2020
Wendybrown:

hello dear, do you know how much it costs to learn it?
Not yet
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:19am On May 06, 2020
sorry bro
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:20am On May 06, 2020
I can understand this brother's pain . I imagine how he would had planned to spend the April salary of 240k. Paying bills, paying debts, family members asking for assistance and all. So the company is wrong. They should had called him and explained things.. so he would had prepared for it. Not anticipating for 240k and you see 36k. It's very Bad.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Shola100: 5:25am On May 06, 2020
*A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!*�

*Are you tired of been financially stranded?*

*Are you tired of begging people for money?*

*Do you want to be your own boss and earn as much as you can?*

Get what people want, and they will come after you. This is an opportunity for you.
Learn
digital marketing
3D animation
Phone graphic design
Text animation
Freelancing.
Price :3k for early birds.
Click to chat �https:///2347064266909
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by bigcil2(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2020
It’s well. God help us

We have lands and houses for sale in
Victoria island
Lekki
Ikoyi from N93M
Banana Island from 85M
Osborne phase 2 from 65M
Ikeja GRA
Magodo Brooks
Magodo Shangisha
Magodo Isheri
Land at Omole phase 2 extension from N30m for 2 plots

Visit https://Letout.com.ng
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by alexvatt(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:
So he should be laid off because the company is losing heavily. When the company was making profit heavily, did they increase employees salaries heavily? Just wish the guy well and move forward. Do you think it’s easy to cope with being sacked? Why did you think CBN stepped in when they heard ACCESS BANK plans to sack staffs. Infact it’s better you should just pass than this your derogatory comments.My brother, u have not seen anything yet. By the time covid-19 through with Nigeria. U will know how far.

Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:09am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys pls help me

Get in touch with Biafrianbushboy. He will advice you
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by TAYO124: 7:09am On May 06, 2020
Ffolksy:

There's nothing like that. The work from home policy was via email. My concern is shouldn't they have paid my full salary as agreed, considering that's what's on my contract? Can I take them up? If yes, how can I?

Do not waste your time, resources and emotions. Do not make a lawyer feed fat on whatever remaining credit you have. Count your losses and move on. Even the courts are on this shutdown and now inaccessible.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:17am On May 06, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Thanks
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Hypnotise: 7:42am On May 06, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Many nairalanders are jobless....I hope u get d right advice from pple who might perhaps be happy with ur present predicament. grin

Meanwhile, today is my birthday, show me some love.
Happy birthday birthday mate
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by oruma19: 8:00am On May 06, 2020
Only in Nigeria do we change our job and start regretting. Move on, it is for a purpose. God gat u
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by labiola: 8:30am On May 06, 2020
This is not a good time to change a job. Got an offer in march to resume 1st May...I look at the risk and impact of COVID 19 on businesses ,I declined the offer.
My employer still paid my April full salary.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2020
This might not mean a thing to you but I'll say it anyways buy a goat big one ooo not all those lean all bones no meat type they sell around bagada or alausa mkt call two elders from ur village, equally call two elders from ur church or mosque depending on ur faith, by now you should know ur former employer's address go alongside those elderly elders to his house preferably 6:30 a.m. As soon as you meet him prosterate and start to beg my broda beg cry and shout tell him you are the bread winner of ur family and as it is you can no longer win any bread, he will tell you to stand do not stand up I repeat do not stand up until he agrees to take you back in with a signed docus. perhapsyour best chance of wading through this.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by jerrydee4u: 9:19am On May 06, 2020
All will be well
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by remi4ever(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2020
BrightColours:

Please can you link me up with a developer in Lagos ?
Oops, I'm sorry Bro. Most of my contacts are in Abuja,and most of them I personally lectured.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by BrightColours: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
remi4ever:

Oops, I'm sorry Bro. Most of my contacts are in Abuja.

Alright boss, thanks
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by excanny: 11:15am On May 06, 2020
xandy84:
Yes. It's not about God help employees but both employees and employers are hurting at the same time. This is difficult times and we all need God cos we are yet to see the real effect of the virus. Demand going to fall and there goes the job. With 30 millions unemployed in America in just 8 weeks, this is worse then great depression and more jobs is about to be lost due to low demand when everybody resume work.

Hey. It seems ur PMs arent working well. It keeps bouncing my replies. Reach on on this whatsapp https:///2347030595988 concerning our business talks
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Alaganature(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guys pls help me

Going for the programming will be the best option..
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Wendybrown(f): 1:06pm On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Not yet

Alright,thanks.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by BabyApple(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Good afternoon ma.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by oladeleadebayo1: 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
Lorenzop:
Stories like this are heart breaking and sadly this won't be the last. Guys brace up. Embrace the power of the internet and make consistent income from trading online. It's purely trading.
Search on telegram for

Bang The Options

Hello bros pls I PM ur gmail.pls reply it.Thanks.
Re: I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise by Lorenzop: 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
oladeleadebayo1:

Hello bros pls I PM ur gmail.pls reply it.Thanks.

replied. check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.