Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48835 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Starberg:

I like your spirit and vibes. I will only advice you to thread with care. You never can tell what you will become tomorrow... People will definitely come for you whether you like it or not, but your calmness and maturity will make you stand tall. This you give me hot I give you back hotter mentality has ruined many people career. I see you are going places, just ignore with intellectual shade.

Thank you Starberg. Let's forget about all that please. grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Inosenduatall:
This takes me back to my own days...

Really? Nice to have you here boss!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dybala11:
Thanks for the update OP.

Next one dropping in a bit.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks OP... Some corps members are just too undispline and "wayward", op no mind me borrowing ur name ooh.. Hostel cleaners are really trying, personal that job even if its the last job on earth, i no do... "HEALTH IS WEALTH"

People usually say that girls hostels anywhere are generally more untidy than boys hostels, but I'm not sure exactly what to believe. In our camp though, there were never any complaint about boys hostel.

Weird right?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayanfe29:
We never had cleaners in Paiko Camp...Una enjoy for Iyana Ipaja camp o...

Wayward! Bring back my Cassy and enjoy your heartbreak. If you were faithful to Cassy, you wouldn't be experiencing heartbreak for a second time. tongue

You never had any cleaners in Ajepako Paiko camp? shocked

What state did you serve? I must admit that my period in camp was hella fun and the memories will stay with me forever.

Faithful to Cassy kwa? I wasn't looking for anything serious so she kind of scared me off. How can I suddenly find myself in a relationship without my permission?

Thanks for sticking around. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dedicated to Ayanfe29, for her sense of humour which spurs me onward as we approach the finish line. You too gbaski!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dedicated to Mr. Matthias aka Electricboy. Quite an interesting looking moniker too. What inspired the name?

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dedicated to Mr. Matthias aka Electricboy. Quite an interesting looking moniker too. What inspired the name?
grin thank you waywardpikin for the dedication, actually the name electric boy stems from the fact that electricity has always fascinated me,as anything electric is invigorating ,thrilling and exciting so like astroboy , rudeboy, burnaboy, and other boy names ,there had to be an electric boy grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Electricboy:
grin thank you waywardpikin for the dedication, actually the name electric boy stems from the fact that electricity has always fascinated me,as anything electric is invigorating ,thrilling and exciting so like astroboy , rudeboy, burnaboy, and other boy names ,there had to be an electric boy grin

You forgot fireboy, joeboy, homeboy, amala-man, etc. grin

Beta electricity don shock u before? Cos I feel if it happens to you, you fit turn superhero from there grin

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:
nice update grin, but Mr waywardpikin , hope you at least had a long lasting relationship with one of these ladies after you left the camp tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dedicated to Ayanfe29, for her sense of humour which spurs me onward as we approach the finish line. You too gbaski!

Awwwwnnn... thanks for the dedication

Modified***

This your last update really cracked me up. I can't believe you fell for Sarah gimmicks! Enjoy the colours you're seeing while it lasts.
#TeamCassy

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:

You forgot fireboy, joeboy, homeboy, amala-man, etc. grin

Beta electricity don shock u before? Cos I feel if it happens to you, you fit turn superhero from there grin
electricity is even too shocked to shock me so nothing can shock electricboy cool cool
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
From my mailbox, this is what someone had to say when he finished reading the complete book. Best part, it's only the first part in an ongoing series, that is, if I ever get to complete the rest of it.

You can get a copy of the novel via Okadabooks using this link:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32873

I appreciate all the love and interest this has garnered.

Bless!

PS - The translations are in case a non Nigerian stumbles on the book as not everyone speaks our lingo.

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Electricboy:
nice update grin, but Mr waywardpikin , hope you at least had a long lasting relationship with one of these ladies after you left the camp tongue

Yea I did. For all you know, I'm married to her already. grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:

You never had any cleaners in Ajepako Paiko camp? shocked

What state did you serve? I must admit that my period in camp was hella fun and the memories will stay with me forever.

Faithful to Cassy kwa? I wasn't looking for anything serious so she kind of scared me off. How can I suddenly find myself in a relationship without my permission?

Thanks for sticking around. kiss

I served in Niger State....camp was boring for me. I intentionally didn't catch fun at all, even NCCF fellowship sef, I didn't attend.

Lolz... finding oneself in a relationship without one's permission is really the order of the day in Naija now o...lol... once little touchy touchy don enta, gbam! Stage don set!

You're welcome. I sincerely enjoyed every bit of your updates.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hehehe.... I'm sure it's Cassy
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayanfe29:

I served in Niger State....camp was boring for me. I intentionally didn't catch fun at all, even NCCF fellowship sef, I didn't attend.

Lolz... finding oneself in a relationship without one's permission is really the order of the day in Naija now o...lol... once little touchy touchy don enta, gbam! Stage don set!

You're welcome. I sincerely enjoyed every bit of your updates.

How does one intentionally decide not to catch fun? Lemme guess, you were wary of those camp boys yeah? You didn't want them to jump on you and tear you apart like hungry lions? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes when we protect ourselves too much, we end up missing out on so much more. Though staying safe is always key.

The bolded got me cracking up. You are so damn right. Before I got to camp, I stayed away from relationships for about 2 years, though when I told people no one ever believed me. I wanted to be absolutely sure about myself and the other person before diving into the next relationship. I wanted my next relationship to be my last. I wanted my next girl to be The One.

I really enjoyed posting these updates as much as you enjoyed reading them. They always take me back. You guys are awesome! kiss

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Hehehe.... I'm sure it's Cassy

You and Cassy sha. Does her description fit your profile? grin

Thick, light skinned, voluptuous, very intelligent, rich family background?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
waywardpikin:

mad oo

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by samtoolz(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Nice job OP
The fear of married women is the beginning of wisdom. Yes they might me experienced in a sexy way, mature...
Trust me, it is not worth it

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

Wow, so you met the love of your life at the orientation camp. Well, one of the reasons I decided not to have anything with the female corp members at camp is because I believed it won't last and I'm looking forward to a relationship that will last.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2020
This last update is so thrilling
Is it just me or is Sarah hiding something
No romance in this update haha
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 12:53am On Jun 10, 2020
DarkGamer:

I know HTML and python. I'm learning JavaScript now.
My favorite should be HTML though.
I also started with HTML.
I know right . So underrated.
How bout you. Do you program?
Everybody start with HTML I guess
Kinda the simplest language you can learn
Im currently learning python
Already learned HTML 5 and CSS
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Lakesc: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

People usually say that girls hostels anywhere are generally more untidy than boys hostels, but I'm not sure exactly what to believe. In our camp though, there were never any complaint about boys hostel.

Weird right?
Yes, maybe because women are complicated in nature while men are just simple being. Anyway op, ur environment speaks a lot about ur personality..

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

How does one intentionally decide not to catch fun? Lemme guess, you were wary of those camp boys yeah? You didn't want them to jump on you and tear you apart like hungry lions? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes when we protect ourselves too much, we end up missing out on so much more. Though staying safe is always key.

The bolded got me cracking up. You are so damn right. Before I got to camp, I stayed away from relationships for about 2 years, though when I told people no one ever believed me. I wanted to be absolutely sure about myself and the other person before diving into the next relationship. I wanted my next relationship to be my last. I wanted my next girl to be The One.

I really enjoyed posting these updates as much as you enjoyed reading them. They always take me back. You guys are awesome! kiss

Lol...if after growing up in Lagos, I decided to feed myself to hungry lions in camp, then Lagos no teach me anything b dat... lolz

That's true... but you've said it all, staying safe is key

Well, I hope you're with the one now?! grin

Thanks for the compliments though
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

You and Cassy sha. Does her description fit your profile? grin

Thick, light skinned, voluptuous, very intelligent, rich family background?

Lol... I'm not light skinned though
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Badasss:

Everybody start with HTML I guess
Kinda the simplest language you can learn
Im currently learning python
Already learned HTML 5 and CSS
Yeah HTML is quite easy.
Python, that's great. I wish you luck.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
I like Cassandra. Sarah seems like a potential heartbreaker. Waywardchild, you are doing well. cheesy

Why is this not on FP yet?

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by rockhillz(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
WaywardPikin1:
This post is dedicated to rockhillz for simply being awesome. Man wey sabi! wink

Thanks Wayward pikin. Your book too make sense
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by fioky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Waywardpikin,I love your story......

Keep writing.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hey guys, I've been sleeping off a major hangover. I'll reply all comments tomorrow. Nyt nyt kiss

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
WaywardPinkin well do ooo!
May Jah elevate your Ink!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.