Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48867 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

So after the lockdown is when exactly? Are we still under lockdown? This whole situation is kind of confusing I swear.
You're right jor, there guideline is quite confusing. I think there statement is in reference to lifting interstate travel ban though.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice update. I wonder what is going to happen now Cassy has found out. Things are going to be hot. Can't wait. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

You're right jor, there guideline is quite confusing. I think there statement is in reference to lifting interstate travel ban though.

Fingers crossed then.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Fingers crossed then.
Till then sha o.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2020
DarkGamer:
Nice update. I wonder what is going to happen now Cassy has found out. Things are going to be hot. Can't wait. cheesy

Things are wrapping up slowly. I have a few surprises in store for y'all. Nothing special though. Stick around wink
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Coming up

The Final Chapter:

FIGHT OR FLIGHT

Starts tonight by 9PM

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahahaha when are you guys resuming?

Edit: Don't blame that guy o. He might have been bored senseless at home. I can just imagine how he must have been disturbing the peace on your WhatsApp group. Maybe e get one girl wey him bin dey eye, so he needs more time to complete his unholy mission.

I swear, u go roll ur eyes tire grin grin grin

He's a very troublesome guy jor, but then I'm one of those that often brings tsunami to that Whatsapp group. A lot of them are promising to look out for me when we resume at camp sef, na for me to just lock up as usual and they won't know the culprit, I'll just deny been the one they're looking for, as usual. Lol.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

He's a very troublesome guy jor, but then I'm one of those that often brings tsunami to that Whatsapp group. A lot of them are promising to look out for me when we resume at camp sef, na for me to just lock up as usual and they won't know the culprit, I'll just deny been the one they're looking for, as usual. Lol.

Hahaha if you remember at the start of the story, I said something about how I ended up fighting with everyone in one NYSC whatsapp group like that before resuming at the camp. In fact that was how I met Hajia cos she had to message me privately to just cool off and then we hit it off. I'm talking about only me versus like eight people looool

When dem see me as I dey quiet dem just weak, say na you bin dey cause all that wahala with this ur innocent face? Osanobua shocked
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahaha if you remember at the start of the story, I said something about how I ended up fighting with everyone in one NYSC whatsapp group before resuming at the camp. I'm talking about only me versus like eight people looool

When dem see me with my quiet face dem just weak, say na you bin dey cause all that wahala with this ur innocent face? Osanobua shocked
Me I no dey fight any of them bah, but I dey drop very funny jokes and punchline on top people head, thank I'm not using my picture as dp on Whatsapp sef. Unless a few people who knows me in the group actually decided to reveal my identity sha o, it's difficult for them to uncover my identity. I'm a short guy (probably with an height of 5' 7), quite slim and quiet. So I'm sure they'll be looking for someone with an impressive height and personality.
Note that I said "quiet" and not gentle o, I have a very good sense of humor if I'm in a familiar and relaxed environment/mood, most times I often try to observe and stay on the sidelines though.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Me I no dey fight any of them bah, but I dey drop very funny jokes and punchline on top people head, thank I'm not using my picture as dp on Whatsapp sef. Unless a few people who knows me in the group actually decided to reveal my identity sha o, it's difficult for them to uncover my identity. I'm a short guy (probably with an height of 5' 7), quite slim and quiet. So I'm sure they'll be looking for someone with an impressive height and personality.
Note that I said "quiet" and not gentle o, I have a very good sense of humor if I'm in a familiar and relaxed environment/mood, most times I often try to observe and stay on the sidelines though.

That means your case is even much better than mine. They will be looking for the mysterious, funny wazzup guy wey dey burst everybody head since. Own it! tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

That means your case is even much better than mine. They will be looking for the mysterious, funny wazzup guy wey dey burst everybody head since. Own it! tongue
If you recall, I referred to myself as a keyboard warrior in one of my previous comments, I don't think I can think of/manage to crack in one-on-one conversations, a quarter of the funny scenarios and jokes I conjure up in my head. I find it awkward cracking jokes with strangers and my reactions depend on how familiar I am with my environment and people around me. It would take me more than the three weeks we are required to use in camp, to loosen up and become familiar with people there.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahaha if you remember at the start of the story, I said something about how I ended up fighting with everyone in one NYSC whatsapp group like that before resuming at the camp. In fact that was how I met Hajia cos she had to message me privately to just cool off and then we hit it off. I'm talking about only me versus like eight people looool

When dem see me as I dey quiet dem just weak, say na you bin dey cause all that wahala with this ur innocent face? Osanobua shocked
That's funny sha, they'll be like is it this quiet/gentle guy that is behind the username, wayward. Wonders shall never end, lol.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

If you recall, I referred to myself as a keyboard warrior in one of my previous comments, I don't think I can think of/manage to crack in one-on-one conversations, a quarter of the funny scenarios and jokes I conjure up in my head. I find it awkward cracking jokes with strangers and my reactions depend on how familiar I am with my environment and people around me. It would take me more than the three weeks we are required to use in camp, to loosen up and become familiar with people there.

I get you. Just chalk it up as something you would need to work on. Not necessarily for camp sake cos if not, you would be missing out on the opportunity for people to know what a great guy you are. Sure, we are online like this, but I like you already cos you seem to have a great personality. That's something you should be able to project offline as well. Otherwise na confusion galore.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

I get you. Just chalk it up as something you would need to work on. Not necessarily for camp sake cos if not, you would be missing out on the opportunity for people to know what a great guy you are. Sure, we are online like this, but I like you already cos you seem to have a great personality. That's something you should be able to project offline as well. Otherwise na confusion galore.
I'll try to improve my personality and social interaction skills bro, at least to the best of my abilities. Pray God help sha.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

I'll try to improve my personality and social interaction skills bro, at least to the best of my abilities. Pray God help sha.

It gets easier the more you practise. Start with guys, guys are easy. Say anything find out what works and the things about you that get people laughing or feeling very comfortable around you. From there move on to ugly girls or girls you have zero attraction for so that there are ZERO stakes in it for you.

Gist about everything and anything, you can take a cue from the person if you are nervous. What does the person like to talk about? As someone who likes to observe things/people, I'm sure you are more emotionally intelligent than you realize.

Stay on this level for a while before moving up to the hotties. Personally, I would suggest you friendzone them while sharpening your comedic skills by making them laugh like crazy. After a while you will begin to notice something very strange, a number of them will start catching feelings for you! I know it sounds very easy the way I explained it but just try it.

Keywords:

- Have zero expectations

- Friendzone everybody friendzonable. Even if she looks like a goddess.

- Sharpen your comedic/conversational skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

It gets easier the more you practise. Start with guys, guys are easy. Say anything find out what works and the things about you that get people laughing or feeling very comfortable around you. From there move on to ugly girls or girls you have zero attraction for so that there are ZERO stakes in it for you.

Gist about everything and anything, you can take a cue from the person if you are nervous. What does the person like to talk about? As someone who likes to observe things/people, I'm sure you are more emotionally intelligent than you realize.

Stay on this level for a while before moving up to the hotties. Personally, I would suggest you friendzone them while sharpening your comedic skills by making them laugh like crazy. After a while you will begin to notice something very strange, a number of them will start catching feelings for you! I know it sounds very easy the way I explained it but just try it.

Keywords:

- Have zero expectations

- Friendzone everybody friendzonable. Even if she looks like a goddess.

- Sharpen your comedic/conversational skills.
Thanks a lot for this guideline, I'll put it to good use later. Also, I have a solid leverage with guys that love football as I'm a football lover myself, discussing about football matches and players has helped me navigated through a lot of awkward periods.
While I was schooling, there was this lady who's a very ardent Man. United fan, I actually did had a kinda soft spot for her because considering this country and my environment, it's kinda rare to find a lady that is passionate about football like her. I always admired her from afar and I doubt if I've ever had a conversation with her sef, but we often do meet every weekend at the football viewing centre.

3 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Whizz95: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
I started following your story today, and I must say you are a very good writer. I think I might have missed some part of the story as the storyline isn’t adding up, like how you meet cassy and when nife texted you, I didn’t get that part. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Why does everybody like Cassandra? Abi am I missing something? Biko, who has a time machine? Maybe I can quickly, sharpaly and hurriedly go back in time to correct a few mistakes I'd made especially regarding the last few updates. I mean, she smokes and drinks, has a wild and freaky side, and on top of all that she reminded me of an ex!

You guys are ideally supposed to hate her. What is our society turning to? angry

Anyway how have you been? I was wondering where you disappeared to all this while, especially seeing as you dropped the very first comment on this thread. I stan!

No need for frontpage at this point. The story will be hard for newcomers to follow as there are a few pieces missing. It's only for people who have followed up until this point or those who don't mind following from any point. Take care shugar.

kiss kiss kiss

I admire bad girls, sometimes I fantasize being one but home training won't let me be...
There's something about Sarah that makes me feel somehow... maybe it's just me, well, I just have to be patient to see how the story unfolds.

I have been very busy but I still find time at the end of the day to drop by to see what you have in store for us your thirsty followers grin

You are right about the FP thing. We will just wait for now.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by ogasharpsharp: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
So wayward this is how ur gonna break Cassandra's heart? Damn niggaaarrrr.. that's not cool
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Whizz95:
I started following your story today, and I must say you are a very good writer. I think I might have missed some part of the story as the storyline isn’t adding up, like how you meet cassy and when nife texted you, I didn’t get that part. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

Hey bruv, thanks for the compliment! grin

Unfortunately, that means you came late to the party. You can try to keep up with the more recent posts or get the complete book on okadabooks by clicking this link:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32873

Thanks for the enquiry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2020
DOAI:

I admire bad girls, sometimes I fantasize being one but home training won't let me be...
There's something about Sarah that makes me feel somehow... maybe it's just me, well, I just have to be patient to see how the story unfolds.

I have been very busy but I still find time at the end of the day to drop by to see what you have in store for us your thirsty followers grin

You are right about the FP thing. We will just wait for now.

Yeah I figured you had a reason for that. Why do good girls always fawn over bad girls though. Y'all stare at them longingly... wishing and wishing... like, if only... I find that funny grin

Y'all think they have the best life, get the best husbands, etc. That's not always the case.

Why are you giving Sarah the side eyes? No allow me and you get problem on this thread o, that's my baby angry

Thanks for sticking around
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2020
ogasharpsharp:
So wayward this is how ur gonna break Cassandra's heart? Damn niggaaarrrr.. that's not cool

No be so brother man, the story isn't over yet. Y'all lovers of freaky girls tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by rockhillz(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

You're welcome bro. The other books currently loading are way more gripping trust me. From Year two to four - a hell of a rollercoaster ride!

Bless!

Can't wait. Please mention me when you start.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol no wonder tongue

You're welcome my third firsy lady kiss

Lol.. thanks hun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by steeze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by steeze(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

No be so brother man, the story isn't over yet. Y'all lovers of freaky girls tongue

Not everyone loves freaky girls
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockhillz:

Can't wait. Please mention me when you start.

Mos def
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
steeze:

Not everyone loves freaky girls

I know that
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Don't do drugs angry

6 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Yeah I figured you had a reason for that. Why do good girls always fawn over bad girls though. Y'all stare at them longingly... wishing and wishing... like, if only... I find that funny grin

Y'all think they have the best life, get the best husbands, etc. That's not always the case.

Why are you giving Sarah the side eyes? No allow me and you get problem on this thread o, that's my baby angry

Thanks for sticking around

I'm lily-livered, I'm all talk and no do grin so when I see girls who do those things I'm in awe. I really don't think they have the best husbands and all, just like you said- that's not always the case.

Lol, about Sarah, we don already get the problem na, you just dey realize am? You left my Cassy for Sarah. All ye Heartbreakers... Men are scumcheesy grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
OK, I just read the last update and I'm crossing the Ts and dotting the I's.... Sarah is the lady from " the curious life of waywardpikin".... cheesy
This is getting more interesting...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.