Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48836 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hahaha Waywardpikin Cassandra don catch you! Lol! grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dhanielll(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2020
seems cassy know what is going on already.. Waywardpikin! how you wan take explain this one nau?

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 2:20am On Jun 11, 2020
DarkGamer:

Yeah HTML is quite easy.
Python, that's great. I wish you luck.
Thanks guess im gonna need a lot of good luck these days
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 2:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Oops Cassy don catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Electricboy:
mad oo

Lol
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2020
samtoolz:
Nice job OP
The fear of married women is the beginning of wisdom. Yes they might me experienced in a sexy way, mature...
Trust me, it is not worth it

Exactly, thanks!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Wow, so you met the love of your life at the orientation camp. Well, one of the reasons I decided not to have anything with the female corp members at camp is because I believed it won't last and I'm looking forward to a relationship that will last.

If you never try, you'll never know...

Chai so you just kept to yourself through out? Where did you serve? Gist me small.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Badasss:
This last update is so thrilling
Is it just me or is Sarah hiding something
No romance in this update haha

Lol man shall not live by romance alone tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Lol... I'm not light skinned though

And you are also not thick. You're on the slimmer side tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2020
DOAI:
I like Cassandra.
Sarah seems like a potential heartbreaker.
Waywardchild, you are doing well. cheesy

Why is this not on FP yet?

Why does everybody like Cassandra? Abi am I missing something? Biko, who has a time machine? Maybe I can quickly, sharpaly and hurriedly go back in time to correct a few mistakes I'd made especially regarding the last few updates. I mean, she smokes and drinks, has a wild and freaky side, and on top of all that she reminded me of an ex!

You guys are ideally supposed to hate her. What is our society turning to? angry

Anyway how have you been? I was wondering where you disappeared to all this while, especially seeing as you dropped the very first comment on this thread. I stan!

No need for frontpage at this point. The story will be hard for newcomers to follow as there are a few pieces missing. It's only for people who have followed up until this point or those who don't mind following from any point. Take care shugar.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2020
rockhillz:

Thanks Wayward pikin. Your book too make sense

You're welcome bro. The other books currently loading are way more gripping trust me. From Year two to four - a hell of a rollercoaster ride!

Bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:54am On Jun 11, 2020
fioky:
Waywardpikin,I love your story......

Keep writing.

Thank you, DarkGamer's brother from another mother wink
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Chai so you just kept to yourself through out? Where did you serve? Gist me small.
I'm currently serving at Enugu, a 2020 batch A Corp member. We were sent packing from the orientation camp after a week cos of the pandemic.
I'm generally an indoor person and also an introvert, I don't really have problems mingling with the crowd most times, but I just cherish my privacy and do like some peace & quiet most times. I also hate been a nuisance to others and encroaching upon people's privacy, so most times any slight show of disapproval in whatever form of interaction (be it in reaction, speech) to my presence often results in a kind of flight response. I'm a very interesting character though, lemme just stop here so as not to give away too much info about me. By the way, I'm a keyboard warrior bro, lol.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Destinylink:
WaywardPinkin well do ooo!
May Jah elevate your Ink!

Oshey brotherman!

Destinylink:
Hahaha Waywardpikin Cassandra don catch you! Lol! grin grin grin

Lagos has the smallest NYSC camp. It was bound to happen lol

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Dhanielll:
seems cassy know what is going on already..
Waywardpikin! how you wan take explain this one nau?

Would you believe me if I told you that up till now I still haven't been able to find the right words to explain? embarassed
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm currently serving at Enugu, a 2020 batch A Corp member. We were sent packing from the orientation camp after a week cos of the pandemic.
I'm generally an indoor person and also an introvert, I don't really have problems mingling with the crowd most times, but I just cherish my privacy and do like some peace & quiet most times. I also hate been a nuisance to others and encroaching upon people's privacy, so most times any slight show of disapproval in whatever form of interaction (be it in reaction, speech) to my presence often results in a kind of flight response. I'm a very interesting character though, lemme just stop here so as not to give away too much info about me. By the way, I'm a keyboard warrior bro, lol.

Aren't we all keyboard warriors lol grin grin grin grin

I am much like you, almost a 100%. I consider myself an introvert and love to get lost in my own world but somehow, people seem to find me very interesting. I respect myself a lot, so if I sense any show of disapproval from anyone male or female, I give you a very long rope. You know that we can entertain ourselves all day everyday if need be, and that is a very powerful way to be.

I should call you my brother from another mother grin

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Electricboy:
grin grin

Amala-man, shouldn't you be sleeping? Why you dey shine teeth? angry
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Well I wouldn't say that I kept to myself all through my one week stay at camp sha, I had very good and interesting guys as room mates at camp, even though our behaviour differs. Some of them smoke and drink alcohol while I'm a teetotaler, but then the mutual respect is there and also those guys are jovial ehnnn. There was even one of the guys that we used to debate and share knowledge on history almost every evening, that was my own definition of fun. But I hate the early morning devotion, drill and SAED programs as I'm often left exhausted when we're done. And to say we've been told that we're going back to camp after lockdown, talk about how wicked these people are.
Who knows, maybe I'll try to pen down my moments there on camp some day sha. My fun moments might be boring to some people sha.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Aren't we all keyboard warriors lol grin grin grin grin

I am much like you, almost a 100%. I consider myself an introvert and love to get lost in my own world but somehow, people seem to find me very interesting. I respect myself a lot, so if I sense any show of disapproval from anyone male or female, I give you a very long rope. You know that we can entertain ourselves all day everyday if need be, and that is a very powerful way to be.

I should call you my brother from another mother grin
Funny though, it even seems as if mine is on another level. This has actually prompted some people into referring to me as "pastor" in the past, a title I'm very much sure that I'm an exact opposite of.
I'm a teetotaler, ion smoke too and neither do I womanise but shuuu, I can play games, chat with friends, watch movies and read novels for a week without getting bored. Football is my number one love though.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

And you are also not thick. You're on the slimmer side tongue

Lol... I'm thick o, not very though.

Finally, my Cassy has caught you. Oya, explain yourself.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Well I wouldn't say that I kept to myself all through my one week stay at camp sha, I had very good and interesting guys as room mates at camp, even though our behaviour differs. Some of them smoke and drink alcohol while I'm a teetotaler, but then the mutual respect is there and also those guys are jovial ehnnn. There was even one of the guys that we used to debate and share knowledge on history almost every evening, that was my own definition of fun. But I hate the early morning devotion, drill and SAED programs as I'm often left exhausted when we're done. And to say we've been told that we're going back to camp after lockdown, talk about how wicked these people are.
Who knows, maybe I'll try to pen down my moments there on camp some day sha. My fun moments might be boring to some people sha.

Hey just do you. I find that even the most boring experience can be interesting. It just depends on how you pen it down. Mode of expression is everything.

Those people mean business o. So you guys will go back to camp and continue from where y'all stopped? Hilarious! grin

Some will be happy about that. Some won't.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Funny though, it even seems as if mine is another level. This has actually prompted some people into referring to me as "pastor" in the past, a title I'm very much sure that I'm an exact opposite of.
I'm a teetotaler, ion smoke too and neither do I womanise but shuuu, I can play games, chat with friends, watch movies and read novels for a week without getting bored. Football is my number one lover though.

Just keep an open mind. If you find someone is interested in you for whatever reason, don't panic and also don't push the person away. Life is a summation of all our experiences.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hey just do you. I find that even the most boring experience can be interesting. It just depends on how you pen it down. Mode of expression is everything.

Those people mean business o. So you guys will go back to camp and continue from where y'all stopped? Hilarious! grin

Some will be happy about that. Some won't.
That's true sha o, the mode of presentation can turn a seemingly boring event to an interesting one.
Of course, some people are happy concerning the news as if they won a lottery. One guy on my platoon Whatsapp group is always fond of clamoring for the day we would resume at for camp activities at the orientation camp, I don dey vex for the guy sef cos hin own too much.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Just keep an open mind. If you find someone is interested in you for whatever reason, don't panic and also don't push the person away. Life is a summation of all our experiences.
I doubt that though, cos I'm kinda boring. Therefore any form of interest from an individual irrespective of the gender do set off alarm bells in my subconscious. I'd see how it goes sha, this life is worth living jor.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

That's true sha o, the mode of presentation can turn a seemingly boring event to an interesting one.
Of course, some people are happy concerning the news as if they won a lottery. One guy on my platoon Whatsapp group is always fond of clamoring for the day we would resume at for camp activities at the orientation camp, I don dey vex for the guy sef cos hin own too much.

Hahahaha when are you guys resuming?

Edit: Don't blame that guy o. He might have been bored senseless at home. I can just imagine how he must have been disturbing the peace on your WhatsApp group. Maybe e get one girl wey him bin dey eye, so he needs more time to complete his unholy mission.

I swear, u go roll ur eyes tire grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

I doubt that though, cos I'm kinda boring. Therefore any form of interest from an individual irrespective of the gender do set off alarm bells in my subconscious. I'd see how it goes sha, this life is worth living jor.

Hell yeah!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahahaha when are you guys resuming?

No fixed date yet, we were told to await further instructions after the lockdown. Na dem sabi sha o, as far as the allawee dey come steady make dem allow us stay for our papa sef pay us wella.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Lol... I'm thick o, not very though.

Finally, my Cassy has caught you. Oya, explain yourself.

Thanks for the update.

Lol no wonder tongue

You're welcome my third firsy lady kiss
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

No fixed date yet, we were told to await further instructions after the lockdown. Na dem sabi sha o, as far as the allawee dey come steady make dem allow us stay for our papa sef pay us wella.

You guys are really lucky though. Na on top ur set head dem increase allowee na. You're a big boy!

grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

You guys are really lucky though. Na on top ur set head dem increase allowee na. You're a big boy!

grin grin grin grin
Kikikikikikikikikikiki, big boy ke. Iffa hear.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Kikikikikikikikikikiki, big boy ke. Iffa hear.

So after the lockdown is when exactly? Are we still under lockdown? This whole situation is kind of confusing I swear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.