Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100978 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You know what you did
what did i do? you know? i don't owe you anything smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Witnes: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
we never see OnE picture for Nigeria..

Not one..just audio numbers.

I will say it again...not for once has an ICU been shown with our nurses or doctors taking care of the patients visible in it..we have not even seen a doctr being interviewed and tell us about the patients they are treating or the things they are lacking..

No testing is being done, once you just fall aickzthwn they say they have isolated him,where are they isolating them?no pictures of them even driving them in and stretching hwm in...

I just tire for this Nigeria self.
This show u don't watch TV s on this lockdown. Last two weeks, a doctor and a pharmacist were given testimony live on AIT after been treated and discharged from covid 19 isolation centre. They warned solely especially those who brag ignorantly that covid19 don't exist

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Realist2: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.

Nigeria case na livescores while Europe are showing us live matches.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 6:39pm On May 06, 2020
Witnes:

This show u don't watch TV s on this lockdown. Last two weeks, a doctor and a pharmacist were given testimony live on AIT after been treated and discharged from covid 19 isolation centre. They warned solely especially those who brag ignorantly that covid19 don't exist
I watch CNN. BBC,sky,sabc,aljazeera and channels .I meant I have never seen them in ward or ICU...anybody can grant interviews they recovered from covid 19..even in church pastors raise up the dead and him chop fried rice..

They have never shown all the people sick in ward..all we hear is they brought a patiend and he died next day.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
what did i do? you know? i don't owe you anything smiley
Nsogu adiruo wink
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nsogu adiruo wink
You know that i don't understand nigerian languages undecided what does this mean?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
You know that i don't understand nigerian languages undecided what does this mean?
Said no problem
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by koyyess: 7:18pm On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

You are right. You understand this game well. But china doesn't give a sh11t about the rest of the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nasir123(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2020
Psalms5522:

God has no hand in these events. From the time of Adam man has decided to take a different path from the one God created us for. Since he dignified man with the power of he allowed us to try our alternative path of self rule so we can see for ourself that he was right at the begining. The path of self rule that humanity has choosen has been very disastrous and what we face today as a pandemic is a product of the wrong path that we choose for our selves. No wonder God gave us a disclaimer in the Bible James chapter 1 verse 13 the bible says let no one say I am being tempted by God, for God cannot be tempted with evil and he does not tempt people with evil either

God does sees everything, and knows everything.
And I believe God can't just folds His hands and allow humanity a free ride. That's one reason He controls life and death.

We may be making a similar point though. That's why I said(in d video) , that the purpose of God for allowing Corona virus is for us to retrace our steps and see what we're currently doing that's not of the Him. And that should be another flip in the World order if we're intuitive enough. Especially with the so called religious leaders we're currently parading around the world.

God has definitely not forget about us. He still calls the shots.
That's my opinion.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ehardetola(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
zedman1:
You could go to an isolation center. I'm sure you'll get undiluted information there.

Kindly help me visit any isolation center, and take some pictures and videos on my behalf please.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Witnes: 9:16pm On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
I watch CNN. BBC,sky,sabc,aljazeera and channels .I meant I have never seen them in ward or ICU...anybody can grant interviews they recovered from covid 19..even in church pastors raise up the dead and him chop fried rice..

They have never shown all the people sick in ward..all we hear is they brought a patiend and he died next day.
....And if u said for real that u watched all these stations without C a covid19 on sick bed then no element truth in ur comment.
For me, I watched local news stations, fed, seen and satisfied that covid19 is real and no mumble jumble on it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
So horrifying, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
Witnes:

....And if u said for real that u watched all these stations without C a covid19 on sick bed then no element truth in ur comment.
For me, I watched local news stations, fed, seen and satisfied that covid19 is real and no mumble jumble on it.
Stop wasting your time with that guy. If you show him a video of those in isolation. He will still tell you, they are not Covid 19 patients. Ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by zedman1(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2020
ehardetola:

Kindly help me visit any isolation center, and take some pictures and videos on my behalf please.
I thought you needed some pictures to believe. I already believe cos I know someone who has it and believed it existed before this moment hence I don't need to go to any isolation center. I pray it doesn't get to that stage where someone you know contracts it before you believe. There wouldn't be any need for the needless questions you guys ask here. It's really sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by YemyTemmy: 11:03pm On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
this thing is pure scam my brother.
I will send you a video of US doctor's putting ventilators on dummies for CNN.
I was shocked when I saw the video

Then what is happening in northern Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by vineyardfarms: 11:50pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Though l believe covid -19 is REAL, but the mgtm of NCDC Has a lot of questions unanswer regards covid -19. Some states gov. now cashing in, declaring mysterious deaths in there states. How many text kits does ncdc has supplied to each state? How many isolation center? Why is ncdc not drawing pool of knowlege to fight the the diesease? As in ebola era? Is ncdc maned by level headed personnels or just hand pick? Can ncdc, GOD forbid handle the tide wave when it strike? No pictures and texting to back up these claims OF THOSE DEATH. This is how boko haram security vote started - never ending war - authomatic ATM MACHINE.- SMILLING TO THE BANK OF LOOTS. GOD, HELP THE COMMON.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:33am On May 07, 2020
Witnes:

I no argue about reality on ground.all through last month,I see on foreign news media the openness which includes videos and photos of emergency workers pushing patients in and out,how buses await to drop patients, inside intensive care units,blurred faces of patients in wards,nurses dressing up to attend to patients in real life..Spain,Italy,France,Colombia,USA,NY,nj, and several places in real time. Governors here only tell us numbers discovered,numbered discharged.who are on the for front here?all the money they say they are spending isolating them?where are they isolated?if some are sick?where are they on sick beds?you lack ppe..who are you using ppe for that you lack ppe?when only 2000 cases only recorded?that is less than the people gathered at oshodi market.ate there no life theating cases that needed to be put on respirators that faces could be blurred and we see we actually have respirators in place?

Do they just come in as patients of corona virus and die or sleepzeat and after using malaria drugs,get tested and get negative and gets discharged and you say they were positive and after proper rest and good food they tested negative

Covod is not something you just admit case and wuruwuru to the answer. Its a pandenmic..which hospital in abuka have you seen a covid 19 patient on respirator die to extent of damage and finally gave up? Audio is audio..if people are during of the flu or virus. God heal the land..but what am sayo g again is?where are the people on the front lone?videos, pictures,we don't wanna see it but don't make an escalation of what's not.we are not in any way ready for it..from my location here on Ibadan to tens of miles am sure no one has an idea of getting tested and no center.america don't just show he numbers on CNN..they show the extent of damage. Bit if you say you got cases and some are free to go after isolating them because they got a fever..com on.

Its when you start asking questions that Nigerians start labelling you as a renegade..I won't follow the sheep.I am not in new York and for real?I do not see any thing worht the exclamation of covid here..if covid really enter here?not a single soul would leave home again..
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:39am On May 07, 2020
vineyardfarms:
Though l believe covid -19 is REAL, but the mgtm of NCDC Has a lot of questions unanswer regards covid -19. Some states gov. now cashing in, declaring mysterious deaths in there states. How many text kits does ncdc has supplied to each state? How many isolation center? Why is ncdc not drawing pool of knowlege to fight the the diesease? As in ebola era? Is ncdc maned by level headed personnels or just hand pick? Can ncdc, GOD forbid handle the tide wave when it strike? No pictures and texting to back up these claims OF THOSE DEATH. This is how boko haram security vote started - never ending war - authomatic ATM MACHINE.- SMILLING TO THE BANK OF LOOTS. GOD, HELP THE COMMON.
you feel me..they said we have just 2000. Plus cases and they are screaming of lack of ppe..gather some public secondary schools and them pass 2000 and they need 15 mlbillion,state say they spend billion to build isolation center?who are you isolating with 20 cases that's worth Billions..dasuki billions still deh their pocket..they have never been transparent cos of looting.they have received billions of dollars and still I am yet to see the people who got sick even with their blured faces.they have spent billions with just 80 something death..how Mich would have america spent aft 80 thousand deaths..corona is real butb ncdc or who ever need to know not allen will follow the sheep

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:45am On May 07, 2020
Compared to other countries?God got us..

The critically I'll?show us them in wards,the people treating them. wear protective gear and enter the hot zone.only 85 cases and hundred of billions is unaccou ted for..palliative money..not a single soul in Ibadan that I know of received a kobo but money was shared for citizens. Who?u?me?they?the monies forgotten..in the state of affairs?billions of dollars is still being collected as loans,China is still recuperating,Germany sent some other funds,nothing we heard. Alibaba chairman sending gloves and ppe. Hundreds of thousand but lack of ppe and stuff untop only 2000 cases. So who wear them ppe?whose lives was saved with the donations or who received monies?are we not the same ones typing this that we have never benefitted from anything from them but for their pocket alone?
Abi you receive alert??
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by odoss(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2020
May her soul rest in peace .Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Ugohenryugo(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2020
jakD:

And in your mind it is the United States government that snapped and released the pictures? Nigerians are too primitive that's our problem? Where are the papparazzis? What is the Job of Photo Journalists or don't we have them in the country?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Witnes: 10:35am On May 07, 2020
gretblue:

Stop wasting your time with that guy. If you show him a video of those in isolation. He will still tell you, they are not Covid 19 patients. Ignore him
Thank u my brother....I can C he has a degree in argument.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Witnes: 10:35am On May 07, 2020
gretblue:

Thank u my brother....I can C he has a degree in argument and twisting.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by U2ice(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2020
jakD:

Useless set of people our health workers sef I. The forefront ain’t showing any video or selfies sef. Abi them cease their phones ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.