Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100980 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by xpool(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

I feel for you, all you need do is just relocate to kano, you find enough work and money and you won't even need pictures of whayever
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Bekool(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.

But u saw that of abba kyari on national TV use ur head man.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by sanu412: 2:44pm On May 06, 2020
Ianmaduka:
R.I.P

May Almighty God forgive her short comings and grant her eternal rest.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by winj: 2:45pm On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.
This is not the end of the matter, China is now hated more by the rest of the world since this happened and they will never find peace after this!
Wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nasir123(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2020
Psalms5522:

So na God naim manufacture Corona come dey distribute, I be think say na Chinese lab before o. Interesting hmmm Corona came from God lab. Thank you for this piece of TRASH

grin grin

God is the Owner of the Universe. Nothing happens in it without His consent.

But I agree we Humans have full role and control of our designs and decision. And that's the reason He gave us the Brain, so we can be more accountable in taking care of ourselves and our immediate environment .

That's my believe tho!
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by omotolsy(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
Oh sooo painful
Newpost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycgfDf92Io

Residents Grieve as body of nigerian nurse who died of #COVID19 In Brooklyn, New York, Is Being Removed From Her Home.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/926852941079560/
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ofordegreat(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
Newpost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycgfDf92Io

Residents Grieve as body of nigerian nurse who died of #COVID19 In Brooklyn, New York, Is Being Removed From Her Home.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/926852941079560/

Saddened!

May perpetual light shine upon the soul.

May God comfort the family.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Sagay212: 3:26pm On May 06, 2020
gretblue:

It's not good to argue with most of you on Nairaland. Because I have come to realize, you all argue on information you have no knowledge or ideas on the standard practice of it.
Now pick your phone and goggle Physician oaths on your phone. It will teach you the privacy of patients . The oath is not restricted to Nigeria but international body of medical practice.
Go and learn a new information and stop displaying your ignorance on social media.
Anyone in Medical line, will definitely just be laughing at your pure ignorance. Any Covid 19 patients you see on video or TV must have consented to it , you can't just display anyone without his consent.
Goggle Physician oaths and stop being silly on social media

Yen yen yen..as if the medical practitioners in USA, UK and other countries do not know about oath. You are just foolis.hly defending your useless govt.
Maybe you are blind to see where I clearly stated that faces should be blurred. As if we don't watch international news and see images and videos of patients in hospitals without their faces showing.

Una go.dey do gra gra as if you know more than the white man you learnt everything from. If they can show us videos , why can't your useless naija govt show us videos or images. Do you not watch CNN, Fox news and others, do you not see videos and images, do you see them showing their faces? But you are here yapping nonsense about oath. Ewure!
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Profadvocate: 3:27pm On May 06, 2020
So sad

We are gradually coming to the end of man kind

Prepare ur house every one as no one onws who next
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Tima1980(f): 3:35pm On May 06, 2020
What of Abba Kyari and emirs that died in Kano... You wan chop dead bodi or what? Keep condemning Nigeria you too dey inside.

As for me whatever that is not alright in Nigeria may God touch our leaders to do it well. They need the grace of God for direction.

jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:36pm On May 06, 2020
PigTormentor:
This goes to show you how bad the US is dealing with this Coronavirus situation.
For them to be using a rented Enterprise van for removing dead contaminated bodies shows that even the US is on her knees.
I wouldn't have never believe that dead bodies could be handled this way in the US. This is even worse than the Aba Kiary situation. And they just took off the suits on the sidewalk right there. Scary. Glad I'm in Nigeria right now, hope it doesn't get to the level of US.

Because the current US president is an internet troll who mysteriously became president. He is incompetent. Childish. And completely clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ozoneboy(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
Kano will quote 100deaths,Jigawa will quote 300deaths ,Gombe recently quoted 155deaths,bunch off nonentities and the people encouraging them to the post such rubish.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by PigTormentor: 3:38pm On May 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Because the current US president is an internet troll who mysteriously became president. He is incompetent. Childish. And completely clueless.

You can say that again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by FengQingyang(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

China benefits from the globalization of trade in past 20 years.Now the global economy nearly is stopped by coronavirus.Many companies in China which manufacture and export products to other countries are hit very badly.They lose orders and even some closed their plants.Chinese GDP shrank 6.8% in the first quarter.And China has lost 4643 citizens so far. No one in China hoped these things happened.But you said China just wanted to use this covid 19 to destabilize USA?Are you kidding me?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by FengQingyang(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2020
winj:

This is not the end of the matter, China is now hated more by the rest of the world since this happened and they will never find peace after this!
Wait and see!

HIV/AIDS was first found in USA and the 2008 financial crisis started in USA.Do You hate USA?Will You have USA pay for the huge losses caused by HIV and the financial crisis?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by lukency(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
This thing is too real for some people to be contemplating it it's true or not.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On May 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Trouble maker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is Cotonou not abroad?
you dey support am abi? I fine pass am o, i get money pass am and my this thing big pass him own

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Naija246 post=89243355]this thing is pure scam my brother.
I will send you a video of US doctor's putting ventilators on dummies for CNN.
I was shocked when I saw the video
[/quote

I GUESS THE VIDEO HERE OF THE NIGERIAN NURSE IS ALSO 'PURE SCAM'. IF TRAMADOL IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, DON'T INCLUDE IT IN YOUR DIET.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Tundex911: 4:32pm On May 06, 2020
I taya for my dear country, that means wetin CNN said na true na cuz to make money from the international bodies e.g IMF WHO etc
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by unikwa: 4:33pm On May 06, 2020
China has destroyed the world with their virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
we never see OnE picture for Nigeria..

Not one..just audio numbers.

I will say it again...not for once has an ICU been shown with our nurses or doctors taking care of the patients visible in it..we have not even seen a doctr being interviewed and tell us about the patients they are treating or the things they are lacking..

No testing is being done, once you just fall aickzthwn they say they have isolated him,where are they isolating them?no pictures of them even driving them in and stretching hwm in...

I just tire for this Nigeria self.

I know 2 Christian doctors working in UBTH and Akwa Ibom isolation centres. These are people I know personally and they are honourable to the letter.

Let me ask you a question. How do you think all the countries close to Nigeria will have hundreds of COVID-19 cases but Nigeria will have none? Does it make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2020
Eniolakiite:
May she RIP sad

Many people keep dying everyday here in New York.
you can kiss very well oooooooo
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by omobaba101(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2020
For people asking for pictorial evidence of Covid 19 in Nigeria, beyond pictures, TVC was at one of Lagos' isolation centers (Yaba) on Sunday and they were allowed to speak with some of the patients that volunteered to speak. i saw it! On another channel (not too sure now) I also watched another victim buried apart from Abba Kyari. Search on the internet, there is an advert of a Union bank staff (an Igbo man, but the death was in Lagos). This nurse video you have seen was not shown officially in U.S too, it was recorded and posted by an individual. That's how people were doubting the virus in my place until someone was picked close to our estate. My guard called and almost weeping while reporting to me with so much fear that someone was being picked. From that moment he has been convinced and I don't need to tell him what and what not to do again.

my friend suggested that the easiest way to control those mad crowds at banks is to just send an ambulance with 4 people on PPE at intervals. They should just park in front of the bank blare the siren and try to pretend to go inside to pick a staff. You will see race! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Psalms5522: 5:23pm On May 06, 2020
Nasir123:

grin grin

God is the Owner of the Universe. Nothing happens in it without His consent.

But I agree we Humans have full role and control of our designs and decision. And that's the reason He gave us the Brain, so we can be more accountable in taking care of ourselves and our immediate environment .

That's my believe tho!

God has no hand in these events. From the time of Adam man has decided to take a different path from the one God created us for. Since he dignified man with the power of he allowed us to try our alternative path of self rule so we can see for ourself that he was right at the begining. The path of self rule that humanity has choosen has been very disastrous and what we face today as a pandemic is a product of the wrong path that we choose for our selves. No wonder God gave us a disclaimer in the Bible James chapter 1 verse 13 the bible says let no one say I am being tempted by God, for God cannot be tempted with evil and he does not tempt people with evil either
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Gideon110(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
[center][/center]RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Legendguru: 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

I know 2 Christian doctors working in UBTH and Akwa Ibom isolation centres. These are people I know personally and they are honourable to the letter.

Let me ask you a question. How do you think all the countries close to Nigeria will have hundreds of COVID-19 cases but Nigeria will have none? Does it make any sense to you?
please you can enlighten me more cos me am confused really..I see damage this thing can do and has done in advanced could tries with just one patient transferring it to thousands. Please tutor me..I don't mind learning
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
please you can enlighten me more cos me am confused really..I see damage this thing can do and has done in advanced could tries with just one patient transferring it to thousands. Please tutor me..I don't mind learning

What exactly are you asking about? I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Amanda4life: 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:

Can they be truthful.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ajl: 6:19pm On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Why was she at home na. Abi she no get health insurance ni or what.

A lot of black people infected were refused admission into hospitals or refused to be tested. Its now a proven fact going by the trend. Remember the story of a Nigerian student that died in the US. His sister complained of the same thing.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
okwa gi
meaning? undecided you know i don't understand nigerian languages.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
cheesy
You know what you did

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.