Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100981 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Sermwell:

travel out go where again?? you know where I dey now??
where you dey no pass Cotonou or Ghana
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by kayusely70(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
God rest her soul
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

Is China also pushing and clamouring for the martial law and chip implants of the digital vaccination of the virus alleged to be invented by them? I don't understand your criticism. Explain
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by sylve11: 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
this thing is pure scam my brother.
I will send you a video of US doctor's putting ventilators on dummies for CNN.
I was shocked when I saw the video

Where is the video? cool
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ehardetola(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
Discombulator:

If you're keen on seeing pictures go to the isolation center and leave us be from your horseshit, with all the things going on it is picture that interests you.
No one is begging you to believe covid exists, time and fate will teach you that lesson free of charge.

Mr. I Am not disputing it. But those figures am questioning. E.g Gombe that covid patient were protesting yesterday, if truly they are, they can't have such energy.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Naija246: 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
check my signature,the video starts at 56:00

It's a UK tv channel, not CNN
I made a mistake
sylve11:

Where is the video? cool
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Ilekokonit: 12:37pm On May 06, 2020
Every body who whipped out their phones to record a video of the dead nurse should be locked up for desecrating what should have been a SOBER and PRIVATE family affair.

There should be a sanity / literacy test before people are allowed to buy camera phones or use the internet and social media.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2020
seanjy4konji:
we never see OnE picture for Nigeria..

Not one..just audio numbers.

I will say it again...not for once has an ICU been shown with our nurses or doctors taking care of the patients visible in it..we have not even seen a doctr being interviewed and tell us about the patients they are treating or the things they are lacking..

No testing is being done, once you just fall aickzthwn they say they have isolated him,where are they isolating them?no pictures of them even driving them in and stretching hwm in...

I just tire for this Nigeria self.

Ignorance.

This was picture of me doing test.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.
when will Africans be free from mental slavery? My sister I support you jare, when we were fighting Ebola which is more dangerous than this covik 1-9, the whites were looking us like donkey. Now is their time for their disease, our stupid leaders got involved. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:48pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
okwa gi
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
She had a heart attack, she did not die of COVID-19, this has been clarified by some Nigerians in Brooklyn.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:57pm On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
where you dey no pass Cotonou or Ghana
Trouble maker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is Cotonou not abroad?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.

Nigeria is using e-grave for coronavirus death victims grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.

That is why some people still don't believe it is real. Everything in Nigeria is shrouded in secrecy. When people see victims on their sick bed as they battle for their lives, they'll sit up! All these lockdown palaver no concern some people. My area, you'd hardly know there's anything like lockdown. People still do shoulder to shoulder at the mosque, as a matter of facts, they even held the prayers in the open, a certain medical doctor was one of them. People still went to beer parlours, people still gathered in large numbers to watch street football and the market, Oyingbo market, was booming with people as usual. The BRT Lane from Yaba to Oyingbo filled with idiots doing work out. And all through the lockdown, danfos and even the already banned okadas were going about their business. Then I wondered what kind of people we are as Nigerians. Shame on the government. Shame on the law enforcement agencies and shame on those fools who wouldn't obey simple instructions.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by chinchum(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
So Nigeria with less than 100 deaths reported is what you are comparing with over 60,000 deaths in the US. Was Abba kyari burial pictures and videos shown or not? Your reasoning capability is weak. You make shallow postulations.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by mamagee3(f): 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
Rest In Peace
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
RIP cry cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Futurejoy(f): 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
jakD:
Audio deaths
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:02pm On May 06, 2020
Jarus:

Ignorance.

This was picture of me doing test.
who asked you if you did test or not..mumu...
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Litmus: 1:04pm On May 06, 2020
Another Nigerian gives their life for these foreign nations. After all this, same ungrateful nations would be deporting Nigerians, labelling them thieves and illegals, and posing smugly as if waiting for the world to applaud them. And unfortunately some do especially in Africa.

RIP
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by kerry57: 1:15pm On May 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

Is China also pushing and clamouring for the martial law and chip implants of the digital vaccination of the virus alleged to be invented by them? I don't understand your criticism. Explain
Go read more of the new world order and find out how certain things will fall into places for it to be perfected. It has been planned ahead and gradually taking shape.
Had read about this more than 15 years ago but sincerely dont know it was going to come in this format.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by leaculpa: 1:15pm On May 06, 2020
This video is so sad. The singing made me cry. cry

I and my loved ones will continually be in perfect health in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by kunletexs: 1:17pm On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

Who told you China is doing well? Let this thing be over then sanction upon sanction wey go land China head, you go thing say na real hammer him be.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by zedman1(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2020
ehardetola:

Amen ooo, exactly my questions and am yet to get reply.
You could go to an isolation center. I'm sure you'll get undiluted information there.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On May 06, 2020
So scary. My chest hurts
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Anwons(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2020
Pathetic! RIP to brave one.

Meanwhile, why was her body removed from her home? Does it mean she wasn't taken to isolation center for treatment?
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
Sagay212:

No it is not unethical. Advanced countries who know far better than us are showing videos and pictures but they either blur it or capture from afar so you don't see the faces of the patients. You guys in nigeria like to support and defend nonsense and act like you know better than the whites that you can't do without.

The useless govt especially lagos state should stop dishing out figures. Show the workings and show evidence. Show us the isolation centres with the patients and blurr out their faces. That's how people who are sincere do it. These useless Nigerian politicians should learn to gain the trust of the masses. They are always lying.
It's not good to argue with most of you on Nairaland. Because I have come to realize, you all argue on information you have no knowledge or ideas on the standard practice of it.
Now pick your phone and goggle Physician oaths on your phone. It will teach you the privacy of patients . The oath is not restricted to Nigeria but international body of medical practice.
Go and learn a new information and stop displaying your ignorance on social media.
Anyone in Medical line, will definitely just be laughing at your pure ignorance. Any Covid 19 patients you see on video or TV must have consented to it , you can't just display anyone without his consent.
Goggle Physician oaths and stop being silly on social media

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 2:00pm On May 06, 2020
May her soul RIP
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Chineduokeanwu(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to have an opinion about the authenticity of the virus but I just wish you'd keep it to yourself. No one is stopping you from going out to hustle your hustle but comments like this will make other people throw caution to the wind.

Who have you seen with the virus in Nigeria? How can you say he shouldn't speak his mind? Is it your mind? You're the ones with fish brains. He said everything correctly... You haven't seen any single evidence yet you are believing the lies of our government. I wish every citizen is like him.
Not cowards everywhere.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by xpool(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

I feel for you, all you need do is just relocate to kano, you find enough work and money and you won't even need pictures of whayever
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
Chineduokeanwu:

Who have you seen with the virus in Nigeria? How can you say he shouldn't speak his mind? Is it your mind? You're the ones with fish brains. He said everything correctly... You haven't seen any single evidence yet you are believing the lies of our government. I wish every citizen is like him.
Not cowards everywhere.

I know two people in my mum's church who had it. One has recovered, one has not.

May it not hit your household before you take simple precautions that won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by crazycrypto710: 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

keep wallowing in ignorance, we de wait for you. Muntulah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.