Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100979 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Olaniyimubarak: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
Here for naija na livescore we dy c

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Farki: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

Fish brain

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
I thought some people claim corona doesn't affect nigerians or black people.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Damn
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by AreaFada2: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Very sad. RIP.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

It is okay to have an opinion about the authenticity of the virus but I just wish you'd keep it to yourself. No one is stopping you from going out to hustle your hustle but comments like this will make other people throw caution to the wind.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.
honestly naija style dey suspicious

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

Malaria is not ordinary..I know people it has killed..it is still the number one killer in the entire world...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Abaman001(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by optimistD(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Rip
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Eniolakiite:
May she RIP sad

Many people keep dying everyday here in New York.
you just wan make we know sey you dey for Yankee. Oiiiiiìiiiin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 10:13am On May 06, 2020
Not true.

Many black people have died and still dying from it.

gypsey:
I thought some people claim corona doesn't affect nigerians or black people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by LibertyRep: 10:13am On May 06, 2020
RIP Nurse
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by DelTel(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.

You didn't watch A Kyari burial on TV kiss.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by PigTormentor: 10:14am On May 06, 2020
This goes to show you how bad the US is dealing with this Coronavirus situation.
For them to be using a rented Enterprise van for removing dead contaminated bodies shows that even the US is on her knees.

I wouldn't have never believe that dead bodies could be handled this way in the US. This is even worse than the Aba Kiary situation. And they just took off the suits on the sidewalk right there. Scary.
Glad I'm in Nigeria right now, hope it doesn't get to the level of US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by dayleke: 10:14am On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Why was she at home na. Abi she no get health insurance ni or what.

Not everyone is admitted.

She might have been on self quarantine (authorities advised that if you have no signs and symptoms ) after testing positive and her situation just went south.
#justsaying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Faithful23(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
This is really sad cry may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
Exactly

No sickness is ordinary please

Good health is priceless

AkpaMgbor:

Malaria is not ordinary..I know people it has killed..it is still the number one killer in the entire world...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On May 06, 2020
tonididdy:
Damn
her name is not Dami. Please stop spreading rumour
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:14am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

Bro, this is not you speaking

It is the voice of poverty

Poverty na bastard!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by bukxy: 10:15am On May 06, 2020
hmm...Chai! Another de portivo lacorona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nasir123(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

I definitely agree with you
Our government and people wey dey rule us are all scammers and evil minded people.
They are the real Demons .

Main while:
Reason why God send us Corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9Qh5UShu8
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by crown08(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
this thing is pure scam my brother.
I will send you a video of US doctor's putting ventilators on dummies for CNN.
I was shocked when I saw the video
pls do send
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2020
Some people don’t realize they have it until its too late and some choose to treat themselves at home.

Kekereekun123:
Why was she at home na. Abi she no get health insurance ni or what.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
That's the fault of the media houses. They only sit inside studio and talk. You don't expect relations of the dead to snap pictures to come and show you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ga2017: 10:16am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
Go to yaba, You can take as many pictures as possible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2020
jakD:

The only body showed us was that of Abba Kyari. Again intelligence gathered that Abba's body was cremated in London. What they displayed in Nigeria as his corpse was that of his aide who also died of Covid-19 in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 06, 2020
Eniolakiite:

Not true.

Many black people have died and still dying from it.

I thought as much, cheers grin.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2020
Hmmmm Interesting

Heffalump:

The only body showed us was that of Abba Kyari. Again intelligence gathered that Abba's body was cremated in London. What they displayed in Nigeria as his corpse was that of his aide who also died of Covid-19 in Lagos.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by obailala(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
What's your business with bodies of dead people? Are you a vulture?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Makavelli25: 10:18am On May 06, 2020
God have mercy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.