Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (109654 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Uncle if you have females in your circus and you typed this then I wish them same thing that happened to this lady.
Baba calm down, personally, I dont judge with emotion and that's one of my problem in dis part of the world.
I know how times I dun collect blow from some beast (husbands) trying to save situation. One thing i hv come to realise is that this is day, the type of ladies and guys we hv are totally different from what they society had back then.
Ladies want to be rubbing sholder with men. Remeber u said one thing led to anoda which prompted the husband to beat her (I hate domestic violence) but she did not tell u those things dat led to anoda thing.
U mentioned about my sisters: I see Every nigerian lady as my sister. Baba I hv handled case whereby the wife painted the husband as devil's fada but when the whole thing came everybody found out dat the wife was the devil herself. That's why once is wife matter, is very difficult matter. PLS NEVA U BE EMOTION I NALIN JUDGEMENT, GOOD MORNING SIR

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Durchess(f): 7:56am On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Early march, by early April d wife was out already.
Na wa o. 6 months old marriage. They are newlyweds for Gods sake, why all this family wahala. The MIL should know better, except she never wanted them together in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 8:37am On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Are you minding that idiot, look at how he typed nonsense with confidence. Person wey that NGO go still sack
I know you are angry. Don't take things here to heart just be there for your friend at these trying times.. She needs support right now
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by BabbanBura(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad...... Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.

Another bullshit. Can your brain ever conceive anything sensible even once in a while?

Sadly some idiots are even liking the bullshit you dropped here.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by vikithor(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
Bj5all:

You told you a man that is close to his mother doesn't make a good husband? Or don't you know most men treat their wives like they treat their mum?

There is a difference between a good man and a stupid one irrespective of how close they are to their mother. Some are never close to their mum and still treat their wives sooo badly. Others are close to their mum and their wives are lucky to have them.

Don't go about giving marriage advise you know nothing about. It's obvious you are not married yet.

Lots of donts in marriage, yet the observers of these 'donts' are still having marital challenges.
The surest advice is every marriage should have Jesus Christ as its counsellor.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 9:42am On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:
I have a female friend who got married last year October precisely.

Fast forward to March this year the Mother In Law came to stay with the couple in a bid to visit her hospital within the couple’s area for medical checkup, reason being that she stays a bit farther away in the same state.

Upon her Mother in law’s arrival, she came with my friend’s husband brother accompanied by his girlfriend who all planned staying and eventually stayed without prior notice.

My friend(the lady) is a banker and was only informed casually by her husband while she was at work on the day of their arrival. His excuse was the mother called impromptu about the visit which I don’t think is bad anyway.

These couple stay in a three bedroom apartment and only one room has bed in it. This is the room the couple sleep.

The first two days of the mother inlaw, brother and brother’s girlfriend arrival, the couple had to sleep in the living room while the mother in law and the brother in law’s girlfriend slept in the couple’s room.

As days goes by, the husband who is self employed suggested the the rest of them will handle cooking in the house due to the wife’s tight schedule as per banking job in Lagos.

Part of the consequence of their visit is that they have overthrown the kitchen and like most ladies my friend wasn’t cool with this but tried to keep her cool.

The lady(my friend) became curious and asked the husband to clarify if the mother in law and co intends to stay with them permanently. The husband subsequently flared up with the allegations that his wife doesn’t want his people around. This happened to be the third time his wife asked this question in the space of two weeks.

One thing led to the other on the third time of asking this question my friends husband beat her up and chased her out of the house while the mother stood and watched without interfering.

Efforts to reconcile has proved abortive as the husband refused to let her in again and categorically said to my friend’s dad he isn’t interested in the marriage anymore. The mother in law refused to interfere.

PS: The hubby’s mother is a separated single mother.
PS: My friend and her hubby both contributed to pay the rent
PS: The hubby’s father is not in support of all the happenings and all efforts to reach his son proved abortive since the misunderstanding. He wouldn’t answer his dad’s calls.

What are your opinions about this issue? Thank you.

Even if mum is a single mother,or slay mama,no woman reach my mama,u hear? So stop typing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2020
Sailor22:

Even if mum is a single mother,or slay mama,no woman reach my mama,u hear? So stop typing nonsense

Ode does it mean other people don’t value their mother. I pity the innocent gal wey go marry u dingbat. Get the Bleep off my mention kid!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by instinct57vm(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Baba calm down, personally, I dont judge with emotion and that's one of my problem in dis part of the world.
I know how times I dun collect blow from some beast (husbands) trying to save situation. One thing i hv come to realise is that this is day, the type of ladies and guys we hv are totally different from what they society had back then.
Ladies want to be rubbing sholder with men. Remeber u said one thing led to anoda which prompted the husband to beat her (I hate domestic violence) but she did not tell u those things dat led to anoda thing.
U mentioned about my sisters: I see Every nigerian lady as my sister. Baba I hv handled case whereby the wife painted the husband as devil's fada but when the whole thing came everybody found out dat the wife was the devil herself. That's why once is wife matter, is very difficult matter. PLS NEVA U BE EMOTION I NALIN JUDGEMENT, GOOD MORNING SIR

I agree with most of your thoughts, but trust me I have heard both sides of the story. The hubby failed to give any indicting accusation. He simply mismanaged the situation and exposed his wife to his family bruhaha. In conclusion i saw a guy that wasn’t ready to marry in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by agbolahan1991(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2020
I think there is more to it...
In reconciling marital issues, you have to listen to both party before jumping into conclusion...
If the man is not mad how will he jump beat his wife up juts because she's asking a reasonable question....
There is more to it...

Architect lawal is here.....
For your architectural design (2d n 3d)
Call: 08168400751
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by bethyz(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2020
The man is just trying to show his control power in front of his mother if this is the first time of laying hands on her

Let the lady relax and focus on herself. No one is worth dying for this days. If you are financially strong to take care of your self do. Let him marry his mother if he want to.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Christmasdon(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.
. There are men who loves them mother like kilode. you can go ahead and sleep with him wife no problem. But touch him mama na die be your name. Asin u beat him mother. He dont mind sleeping in jail.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Dshocker(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Fast forward to March this year the Mother In Law came to stay with the couple in a bid to visit her hospital within the couple’s area for medical checkup, reason being that she stays a bit farther away in the same state.

Upon her Mother in law’s arrival, she came with my friend’s husband brother accompanied by his girlfriend who all planned staying and eventually stayed without prior notice.

My friend(the lady) is a banker and was only informed casually by her husband while she was at work on the day of their arrival. His excuse was the mother called impromptu about the visit which I don’t think is bad anyway.

These couple stay in a three bedroom apartment and only one room has bed in it. This is the room the couple sleep.

The first two days of the mother inlaw, brother and brother’s girlfriend arrival, the couple had to sleep in the living room while the mother in law and the brother in law’s girlfriend slept in the couple’s room.

As days goes by, the husband who is self employed suggested the the rest of them will handle cooking in the house due to the wife’s tight schedule as per banking job in Lagos.

Part of the consequence of their visit is that they have overthrown the kitchen and like most ladies my friend wasn’t cool with this but tried to keep her cool.

The lady(my friend) became curious and asked the husband to clarify if the mother in law and co intends to stay with them permanently. The husband subsequently flared up with the allegations that his wife doesn’t want his people around. This happened to be the third time his wife asked this question in the space of two weeks.

One thing led to the other on the third time of asking this question my friends husband beat her up and chased her out of the house while the mother stood and watched without interfering.

Efforts to reconcile has proved abortive as the husband refused to let her in again and categorically said to my friend’s dad he isn’t interested in the marriage anymore. The mother in law refused to interfere.

PS: The hubby’s father is not in support of all the happenings and all efforts to reach his son proved abortive since the misunderstanding. He wouldn’t answer his dad’s calls.

You know at times women can be annoying,probably the the wife said more than that to the husband....But if truly the husband acted based on just the wife asking how long they plan to stay,shows that the husband is uneducated and lacks fundamental love to his wife,because issues like this doesn't warrant him to chase his wife out.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

I agree I couldn’t have typed everything word for word but this is the summary and key parts and from this summary. There’s nothing the husband will say that will justify his actions of sending his wife out 12am midnight. Yes I repeat 12am! You think everyone is sane? Pray u dnt meet insane ppl. The wife didn’t beat up the mother! That’s the only offence I consider grievous

You share a story in favour of your friend while seeking suggestions and views from us, and at the same time judging your friend's husband and inlaws. That means our suggestions and views does not matter since you already concluded.

I'm sorry for your friend. All I could say.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by mcdokwe(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

people should stop creating problems in other people's homes. Why would I be visiting my brother along with my sick mother and carry a tag along girlfriend to go and stay in another woman's home.
It is unfortunate that none of the three of them has sense.

But then, there might be an underlying issue that prompted the husband's action.

And sometimes, you people they call friends should mind your level of involvement in other people's relationships. Problems that could have been overlooked are often escalated by so called friends and their no-good advice.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by SIRKAY98(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
The lady to move on. NEMESIS will caught up with them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by afroxyz: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man just played himself he'll leave to regret the curse of his actions.......how dare you take side With your mother when i'm your wife which automatically makes me your new mum sad......Ladies never you marry a guy that's so close to his mum if you want a successful marriage.

Can you support your husband over your mum? I'm not supporting the man, but your view is baseless
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Does this story sound real to you?
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by friendl: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
The guy's family are very bad people ,means that they never liked the lady , secondly ,...to the extent ,the lady was a little bit forward,....infact that marriage was never meant to be

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by afroxyz: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
Wolgrace:

You share a story in favour of your friend while seeking suggestions and views from us, and at the same time judging your friend's husband and inlaws. That means our suggestions and views does not matter since you already concluded.

I'm sorry for your friend. All I could say.

The most sensible reply here

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by stabilizer: 1:17pm On May 07, 2020
Wetin concern you ?

Dem suppose match your mouth with baton. Your write up support more of your friend, which in this case you support her attitude towards her husband and you know it may result to the end of the marriage. I guess you want your friend to loose her home or maybe you are just the stupid jealous realist i've met before ....

1 Like

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by bemyguest(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2020
The husband's mum came to exhibit why she couldn't stay in her husband's house. The man himself must be dumb. He is on a long thing.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Anigreat: 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:

shocked

Claptrap trash

new mum kill you there

Let any woman called my wife do anyhow with my mum, you'll know that i have nothing in common with you. Nonsense
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by afroxyz: 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

I agree with most of your thoughts, but trust me I have heard both sides of the story. The hubby failed to give any indicting accusation. He simply mismanaged the situation and exposed his wife to his family bruhaha. In conclusion i saw a guy that wasn’t ready to marry in the first place

Why don't you tell us this story from the husband's point of view let us decide if he is/was not ready to marry in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Bbbwings: 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
[b][/b]
Kobicove:
How can 3 people from the same side of the couple visit a newly married couple and plan to stay so long? undecided
I don't care if there are ten bedrooms.
They all came to chase the lady away
3 people at the same time

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
A lot of women have disdain for the husband's family. But house wey we pay rent equally no one can chase me out o

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by MartinsD12(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

The man is being controlled by the mum but it's totally wrong for the Mum to share the same matrimonial bed and the brother that came with his girlfriend that's immature and foolish

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by SocialJustice: 1:19pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
My new mum? shocked Will you continue staying with me when I run out of money? Will you nourish and provide for me when I have nothing? Lol, cheesy new mum indeed. You want to wear shoes that are bigger than your whole body.

@ OP, stay away from such family matters. I don't see why the guy will beat his wife over that question when she's part owner of the house. This matter is bleeped abeg, I can't talk.
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Hehehehe, it's a cycle, and it will soon reach your turn too. If you're a new wife today, someday you'll be a mother of a grown man. Let's see if you allow a wife come inbetween you and your dear boy you've been nursing as apple of your eyes since he was in your womb.

Oyinbo people say, 'a man can have many wives, but you can only have one mother.'
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by tonididdy(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2020
Me and my mom maybe cat and rats sometimes even in the presence of outsiders but the day you will take that as a yardstick to disrespect her... I go wound you, this warning includes my to be wife that's if I ever Marry.
I love privacy and my home is built to that regard. I have the boys quarters to my mom while my GF lives in a seperate room than me in our 3bed room house.
Only male visitors are allowed... Should my gf mother come visiting. She won't last more than 3days tops otherwise wahala go dey (if them one carry them daughter, make them carry)
Re: Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit by angelfallz(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2020
that is their own problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.