Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry (57151 Views)

Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by guy222: 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Are you guys kidding me, I spend N20k per day and you are giving her just N10k per month, come on guys
!!!

Toto na rubber you see your life,
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Lorenzop: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Shameless people, what the fvck is 10k....omg....who did this to this country
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Jabhunter: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by crackhouse(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
Vlibray:
10k to do what ??
10k for doing nothing?. Bro it's better than nothing. Afterall it's not their responsibility to take care of the woman instead blame rashidi that didn't plan for his mother before passing out. If rashidi used his money to build investments his mother won't be suffering now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
that money is too small but remembering the sacrifice of her son to bring pride to this useless country is commendable

nice one Mr Dare but I hope you make it 50k at least. picknick the egghead that do nothing in that NFF allowance is more than that
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by mu2sa2: 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Are you guys kidding me, I spend N20k per day and you are giving her just N10k per month, come on guys
!!!

Half a loaf is better than none. Besides, I know she's certainly not wasteful.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by EmagNig(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
BETTER,

on to the next line
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
10k 10k hmmmmm angry angry angry
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by omonnakoda: 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
Nikepucci1:
This should be done to Old people especially Soldiers and their wives not because she is a mother of a footballer.....

Yekini was a proffessional footballer who was paid handsomely by his club,the fa,sports ministry and the Nigerian govt,whatever he did with his money was his business...

If players like iheanacho failed to invest wisely when they are earning megabox but instead use it to carry Instagram hoelosho,naija celebrities and actress then why should them and their parents be favourited for bailout by taxpayers money....
Sometimes keeping quiet does not mean you are foolish but you can confirm it whe you speak
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by blowjohn(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2020
lonelydora:
I would have said 10,000 only, but then, I remembered she's not their responsibility. It's just a help to her for having a son who scored the first ever goal for Nigeria in World Cup.

So I say, Well done to Ministry of Sports.

U better say the truth.
10k for one month?

1 Like

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2020
He's a good man, God will reward him.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
What of Sam Okwaraji's mother ?
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by zicoraads: 6:19pm On May 06, 2020
Nikepucci1:
This should be done to Old people especially Soldiers and their wives not because she is a mother of a footballer.....

Yekini was a proffessional footballer who was paid handsomely by his club,the fa,sports ministry and the Nigerian govt,whatever he did with his money was his business...

If players like iheanacho failed to invest wisely when they are earning megabox but instead use it to carry Instagram hoelosho,naija celebrities and actress then why should them and their parents be favourited for bailout by taxpayers money....
Baba, na just 10k.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by obonujoker(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
10,000k per month. .

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by zicoraads: 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
!!!

On Nairaland, every one is king. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by olaks4real(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
!!! you spare her a thousand naira daily from ur daily expenditure of 20k .

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Golan007: 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
PS712:
Rashidi Yekini gave us happy memories. Those days all young boys on the pitch wanted to be strikers like Yekini!
One of my fondest goals I received arial pass with chest, ball bounced in fine control, noded past my opponent (defender),pushed it a little further with my right foot and rammed powerful shot past the goalkeeper, it was a sweet goal.
I had seen exact move from Yekini.

Weh done sir.

Take your award.

1 Like

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Golan007: 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
zicoraads:

On Nairaland, every one is king. grin cheesy

True but he could be telling the truth.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Nikepucci1: 6:25pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Sometimes keeping quiet does not mean you are foolish but you can confirm it whe you speak

K

Is that all?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Golan007: 6:26pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

He's right.

Show me anywhere in the world parents of sportsmen are put on any kind of allowance simply because of the exploits of their wards.

Money maybe small but it the thought that count.

1 Like

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Goovo(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
Chekwube1989:
What is 10k for a whole month am tire of this country undecided
and I bet you, thus money won't be paid regularly
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by nicho450(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
!!!

Oga abeg na.... 20k per day? Every day? If its on business, then I agree both on yourself, I mean your personal body then I say na lie

1 Like

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Ray4raybest01(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2020
At all at all na witch,they tried after all it's not their responsibility,nice gesture.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Jlow2: 6:29pm On May 06, 2020
After earning trillions of dollars from oil for 64yrs
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by zicoraads: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Golan007:

True but he could be telling the truth.
Possibly.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Dubembiafra: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
They should also remember Sam Okwaraji's mother as well
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Yungmil: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Whatever you do in this life always have multiple streams of income and save for the rainy day.

I repeat....

Whatever you do in this life always have multiple streams of income and save for the rainy day

and still I repeat again...

Whatever you do in this life always have multiple streams of income and save for the rainy day.

May you didn't get it. I repeat again this time louder...

4 Likes

Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by thundafire: 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Yekini never invested and dats y things changed drastically for him,I hope dey living are learning especially the musicians showing new cars and houses,I don't want to read in 10years time,dat someone can't buy drugs oh after making millions.I know dey footballers are investing too
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Discombulator: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
10k per month that is more than ridiculous
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Godwin616: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Kudos to the ministers at least he did something previous once didn’t
At least he started it. That's a good move. Other incoming ones can improve on it. The private sectors , NGOs etc can also key into it to bring succour to the aged parents of our past heroes. Am glad the same gesture is also extended to Sam okwaraji's aged mother too.
Re: Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry by Nikepucci1: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
zicoraads:

Baba, na just 10k.

and your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha Left Someone's Hand Hanging Like Oba Of Lagos In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.