Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,046 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out (1428 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by yankeenowo(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2020
A heartbroken woman has cried out for help as her husband just opened up to her he would want their marriage to be an open one as he craves to have a girlfriend.

The anonymous woman said she couldn’t believe it when her husband randomly suggested the idea in the middle of lockdown and she asked him if it was“lockdown craziness talking”.

However, it turns out he had wanted to bring the idea up for months before the start of lockdown.

His idea was to rent a second flat where he could stay and see his “girlfriends” during the week and on the weekends he would return home to be with his family.

The heartbroken mum according to The Mirror said that she had no other choice than to continue living with him, and doesn’t know what to do.

He explained that as part of their agreement he would “not form emotional connections” and would “prioritise” his wife and children.

And, that she had permission to go and see other men, but wasn’t allowed to sleep with them.

She felt broken about the situation. In her words:

"I am gobsmacked. I feel like I’ve been punched in the stomach. I asked him if this was lockdown craziness talking and he told me that he had been wanting to bring this up for a few months. I cannot believe it. I don’t know whether to cry and feel completely devastated or if I should seriously consider what he is offering. I’m all over the place".

Many people have advised that she break-up or divorce the man.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by CXLVII: 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
The man must be very honest.

Wife should accept in good faith in as much as he keeps taking-up his responsibilities

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by longetivity(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2020
end time husband
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Nehyooh(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2020
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Aboks(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
Madam you dey do like old woman
Make yourself look sexy for your husband
And give am styles wey go burst em brain

Na wetin em dey find be dat no dey lie down like log of wood wen making love

Shekinah grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Franzinni: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
I pity for the woman sha... its only a housewife that has no means of income that her husband can open his mouth to tell that kind rubbish... if she was working and makes good for her self you think he will have the liver to find another lover even tho he doesn't plan to leave her..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by JhayJoe: 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
Least the husband was honest enough to tell her before doing anything rather than her finding out later
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Vision4God: 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
Rebuke that spirit, pray, talk to a trusted friend or pastor to join u in prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by DonEd(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
Wait till u hear the husband's side of the story.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
Well some men do that,some could be so annoying renting the house close to where is family stays in total disrespect of his wife.I don't know they is this thing about young women(fresh blood) that turn men up..just the way money turn women on. Just tell him to come home to change then put sleeping medicine in his food.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
Christianity just made alot of good men..imagine if christianity allows for many wives..dem for marry full house.dat is why its strange to her...the man has made his decision.its left for her to make hers.wether to stay or not.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Elumity414(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2349064669471?text=Welcome%20to%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20___%0ARefer%20by%20%E2%80%94%E2%80%94%0A
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by muhammadhann442(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2020
tell him you want a boyfriend too fullstop

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Oluromantic: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Though we don't know the husband's part of the story but you need to be young especially on bed and stop seeing yourself as an old mother of children. And I hope you have a job too cus it's when you totally depend on a man that he will treat you like that

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 06, 2020
I give up! The world is getting crazier by the day. What rubbish? Not even a single regard for the woman.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by danny56: 9:33pm On May 06, 2020
The man have hit his target with the wife... QED.

When you marry a man with no vision, get ready because everything goes. Honest visionless man! cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by ossiken(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2020
The man is lonely and needs company I speak from experience this lockdown is bringing out many issues that couples did not care about before. He has been neglected and relegated by the woman maybe unconsciously and his reaction is to get another woman
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by kiddkash(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2020
at least he is honest. he isn't doing it behind your back. you should give him a medal

Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by SavageResponse(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
What does she want us to do about it?
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by yusluvad(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
The man have talk now...
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Funkybabee(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
That woman must have been too low for him to have such gut

Maybe she is an housewife
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by InfinityFabric: 9:36pm On May 12, 2020
Franzinni:
I pity for the woman sha... its only a housewife that has no means of income that her husband can open his mouth to tell that kind rubbish... if she was working and makes good for her self you think he will have the liver to find another lover even tho he doesn't plan to leave her..
Assuming $$$ is everything. Nah it's not.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by Kyom20(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
I dont even see the issue here. He has laid down his conditions she should do same. Anything he is doing with the girlfriends she should also do with her boyfriend. If she so wishes she can even request that they stop having relations but live as co-tenants with the only thing connecting them being their children.
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out by muaa(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
The guts though.. Some husbands are terribly mean

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background / Slawormir: Nairalander Of The Year / 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.