Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background (1428 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by kenzysmith: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
This type of girls see relationship as life saver, they see u as open doors, her parents we cry to your door step 4 help. U we end up training her brothers.u mind end up assisting upon assiting without acheiving ur goals of ur dreams Worst of all they re never virgins and dey lack manners.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just as Martin Luther King said, "Don't judge people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character";

I'll borrow those words to advice you; Don't judge or stereotype people by the financial status of their family, but rather by the content of their character, their personality and your individual experience with them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by donbachi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
U're wrong...there is always grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
That it didn't go down well with you in such a relationship, doesn't mean it always ends that way. We call it a cognitive bias.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by kingvick09(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
kenzysmith:
This type of girls see relationship as life saver, they see u as open doors, her parents we cry to your door step 4 help. U we end up training her brothers. Worst of all they re never virgins and dey lack manners.

SEEMS DEM DON SHOW YOU .....LOL

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Ayemileto(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
What of Boy's from poor Background?

In fact, if we check well, there's chances OP is actually from a poor or average Background himself, but he is here making noise.

@OP, what is the average monthly income of your family after Tax?
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Ayemileto(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingvick09:

SEEMS DEM DON SHOW YOU .....LOL

I don't think they showed him anything. This kinds of topic have been going around lately.

He probably just want to jump on the trend.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ayemileto:
What of Boy's from poor Background?

In fact, if we check well, there's chances OP is actually from a poor or average Background himself, but he is here making noise.

@OP, what is the average monthly income of your family after Tax?
Do we pay tax in Nigeria?
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Ayemileto(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Do we pay tax in Nigeria?

Salary earners do pay as it get removed from their income before payment.

Business owners too. Except the business is not registered or is not located by all this Tax collectors.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by fykes(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op I don't know how old u are but u obviously lack even the basics of life lessons.

Someday son, and I hope that day comes fast for ur own sake, u gon find out that anything/ situations subject to change should never form the basis of ur core decisions in life.

Till u get there son, make mistakes and learn... Thats just what experience is all about.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by catwalq(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Put 'will' anywhere you used we in your statement first, then we will know how to reply you
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Testimony1988(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmmm, i disagree.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by missimelda01(f): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oga you lack content.

Bbnaija has started, keep yourself occupied.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by chatinent: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
You could be speaking from experience but I tell you, it's not totally true. Waywardness is not sth that has to do with a particular circumstances of a person, in fact, statistics show that they are more poor cultured ladies than there are rich ones. In a farm of pumpkin, just pick yours and forget about the old farmers. Many posts as this could send wrong messages. Who knows who could be behind the computer. This singular post could make one feel they are the victim of their circumstances. Generally, in choosing a marriage mate, it's very advisable you choose sb who shares your belief, not under pity but love: love is not selfish.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Financial status doesn't always define a person.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Kobicove(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
That it didn't go down well with you in such a relationship, doesn't mean it always ends that way. We call it a cognitive bias.

Please don't bring psychology into this matter, what the OP said is true undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by kenzysmith: 3:46am On Jul 20, 2020
missimelda01:
Oga you lack content.

Bbnaija has started, keep yourself occupied.
one spotted being proud won't help u
Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2020
Before nko grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
one spotted being proud won't help u
Na them you will easily spot them grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2020
O. P, you are correct, most of them are scarmmer in disguise, and very stingy.

very rough, and can risk anything to have sex either in the bush, toilet.

they can sex anyone, they have no taste and ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
If you want devil to run you down financially, date a girl from poor background.

those one that learnt skill work, looking for money to set up shop.

My school fees remain 5k to complete.

my sister is to wicked I want to park out from her Aoz rent my own apartment, Na u go pay aoz rent, another n
guy buy bed, a guy will pay for nepa bill, another guy go buy fan...

please run, oh sorry, flee from them.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ayemileto:

Salary earners do pay as it get removed from their income before payment.

Business owners too. Except the business is not registered or is not located by all this Tax collectors.
From the above mentioned, Do you pay tax cos I don't

(1) (Reply)

Slawormir: Nairalander Of The Year / Is It Wrong For A 30 Year Old Student To Have A Girlfriend? / 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.