Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63434 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by revilomichaels(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
I’m not a preacher of Love!!!
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by greggng: 12:17am On May 11, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

You 've beaten more than you can chew. Imagine what you did to that innocent animal ...infact get ready for quit notice....a well deserved one. If I were u I will run away before she wear you rain boot for leg
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Staphylococcus: 3:38am On May 11, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

You should have eaten the goat.

That way, you will be protected from any curse
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by sevenhundred(m): 3:52am On May 11, 2020
hakeem4:
But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, WATCH YA BACK.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Raphcom: 9:41am On May 11, 2020
Pluse992:

u ought to have let her know what her goat is causing. Yet, Confess to her and let her know that the goat belong to her.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Lastmankc(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
The effect of Yoruba movies
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Justarandomguy: 1:34pm On May 11, 2020
Pluse992:

and the goat hasn't snitched on u yet? Damn.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Lugianostar(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
iamloyalty:

Did this really happened? Just curious.

Certainly
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Kelvin3476: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cuddlebugie:
You're a man. Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy
men no de die ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.